COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
defixione
Contributor

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by defixione »

randylahey wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:35 am Phd it amazes me that years lately you still carry on about the same shit and refuse to admit to how grossly you overreacted to everything covid

Fear is a tactic the government and media use to manipulate people. You should research the psychology of fear tactics. Because they got you hook line and sinker
I'm convinced that fear is the reason you are so outspoken about owning guns and 2nd amendment rights. Stop being so paranoid. Too bad you fell for it. lol
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

randylahey wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:35 am Phd it amazes me that years lately you still carry on about the same shit and refuse to admit to how grossly you overreacted to everything covid

Fear is a tactic the government and media use to manipulate people. You should research the psychology of fear tactics. Because they got you hook line and sinker
Only one of us was scared of a vaccine.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Grifters gonna grift.

https://www.businessinsider.com/michael ... ple-2023-5

It's like LinkedIn for vaccine rubes.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

japhy wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:48 pm Grifters gonna grift.

https://www.businessinsider.com/michael ... ple-2023-5

It's like LinkedIn for vaccine rubes.
Fear is a tactic the government and media use to manipulate people.

japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Overlander wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:42 pm Who was that other fucking idiot, on one of the other boreds who argued with Japhy about structural steel failures after 9/11?

You know, smarter than Randall, but still REALLY stupid.
That was sQuirt. He made up for his lack of knowledge on a subject by quoting "experts" who were even more unqualified to give expert opinions than he is. That was back in the day when I thought actual facts might sway the rubes. Being a rube isn't a lack of knowledge, it is an elective personality disorder. The desire to be "interesting" and "special" is strong in some of the terminally banal.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:40 pm

Only one of us was scared of a vaccine.
Delusional. I took the first shot. I openly said its a good thing they are available if people want them. I always campaigned for freedom of choice, that they weren't necessary, and people shouldn't have to take them if they didn't want to. And that they probably weren't that effective
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

It was later proven that not only did the vaccines not stop the spread of covid, they never tested if they reduced the spread before unveiling them to the public. Then they lied to us with propaganda to coerce everyone to get it, despite half the population being asymptomatic, and another 40ish percent having mild symptoms. Only the exceptions of people had severe symptoms.

I was right, you were wrong, they never should have forced it on every one. But enough dumb people gave into the fear tactics of power hungry politicians
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

randylahey wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 3:04 pm It was later proven that not only did the vaccines not stop the spread of covid, they never tested if they reduced the spread before unveiling them to the public. Then they lied to us with propaganda to coerce everyone to get it, despite half the population being asymptomatic, and another 40ish percent having mild symptoms. Only the exceptions of people had severe symptoms.

I was right, you were wrong, they never should have forced it on every one. But enough dumb people gave into the fear tactics of power hungry politicians
Delusional.
Dumb.
Clueless.

You're an idiot. You're constantly wrong about EVERYTHING. You constantly lie. You are fooled at every turn. You don't have sources, when you do it's garbage. You make this whole message board unbearable.

Nearly everything I posted was supported by peer reviewed research articles. You are the one duped by politics and social media whose constantly trying to rewrite history.

It's embarrassing. You're insufferable.

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

pretty much
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

PhDhawk wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 3:26 pm
randylahey wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 3:04 pm It was later proven that not only did the vaccines not stop the spread of covid, they never tested if they reduced the spread before unveiling them to the public. Then they lied to us with propaganda to coerce everyone to get it, despite half the population being asymptomatic, and another 40ish percent having mild symptoms. Only the exceptions of people had severe symptoms.

Delusional.
Dumb.
Clueless.

You're an idiot. You're constantly wrong about EVERYTHING. You constantly lie. You are fooled at every turn. You don't have sources, when you do it's garbage. You make this whole message board unbearable.

Nearly everything I posted was supported by peer reviewed research articles. You are the one duped by politics and social media whose constantly trying to rewrite history.

It's embarrassing. You're insufferable.
Good post. Too bad it won't matter.
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

If someone having a different opinion than you makes things unbearable, you're even more of a selfish whacko than I thought
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The idea behind demanding everyone getting vaccinated was that it would stop the spread of covid. Thats the lie we were sold by biden, faucci, Bill gates, the entire legacy media. "If you get the vaccine you won't get covid, you won't spread covid" and it simply wasn't true. Not only was it not true, they had zero data supporting it to be true, because they had not even done any studies on it. The only studies done were measuring if the vaccines reduced severity of symptoms, and had nothing to do with transmissibility.

And yet these people had the audacity to demand/coerce the whole world be part of the vaccine trial experiment. With no long term data whatsoever. And no studies on how it the vaccine affects transmisibility.

And they did all this while knowing that the majority of people experienced zero symptoms, or mild symptoms, from the virus

Every bit of this statement is factual and backed by evidence
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

People have different opinions from me all the time. Gullible wackjobs are unbearable.
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And I literally got the first dose of the vaccine, I had 2 elderly family members fighting cancer. I had fixed feelings about it, but I didnt want to be blamed for their deaths if they got covid and it picked them off. Which is super fucked up that we had a society programmed to blame people for spreading viruses, viruses spread, its just a normal aspect of life.

Anyways not that you care, both family members died, from cancer, not from covid. One was 94 and did get covid, but had mild symptoms and recovered. Then died from the cancer
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

We saw different approaches to covid all over the world, and for the most part everywhere had similar results. Controlling virus transmission is a little beyond our capabilities. Fortunately covid was not that deadly, with over a 99 percent survival rate.

Luckily enough people came back to their senses and realized life could go on, should go on, and needed to go on
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

They were lucky this time.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

randylahey wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:20 am
pdub wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:22 am He’s in his mid 60s.
He was perfectly healthy and as I said, running marathons.
That is until he got Covid.

He could run, he got Covid and then he could not. Because of Covid. If he had not gotten Covid then he would still be able to run, which he loved and did daily. But he was infected with Covid. So now he cannot. And hasn’t been able to for months. Because of Covid.
Is it typical for people to continue running marathons beyond their mid 60s? I'm sure covid didn't help his marathon aspirations but come on, he's old. His marathon days were at the end either way
“Hey one day he was gonna stop running.”

This is true.
This doesn’t mean that he couldn’t have kept running, like at all, for another ten to twenty years.
Which is a long time.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:09 pm The idea behind demanding everyone getting vaccinated was that it would stop the spread of covid. Thats the lie we were sold by biden, faucci, Bill gates, the entire legacy media. "If you get the vaccine you won't get covid, you won't spread covid" and it simply wasn't true. Not only was it not true, they had zero data supporting it to be true, because they had not even done any studies on it. The only studies done were measuring if the vaccines reduced severity of symptoms, and had nothing to do with transmissibility.

And yet these people had the audacity to demand/coerce the whole world be part of the vaccine trial experiment. With no long term data whatsoever. And no studies on how it the vaccine affects transmisibility.

And they did all this while knowing that the majority of people experienced zero symptoms, or mild symptoms, from the virus

Every bit of this statement is factual and backed by evidence
You’re not clever. We know you’re focusing on Covid transmission (as opposed to prognosis) because there are a couple videos out there of public figures incorrectly saying that the vaccine stops the spread.

It’s just a silly gotcha game, that (as usual) intentionally misses the point. But sure, strap the gloves back on and go goalpost-movin.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The point on everyone getting vaccinated was to stop transmission though. And it failed to do that. We knew all along most people didn't need the vaccine for themselves. Half the population was asymptomatic. The half that had symptoms, most had mild symptoms. Im not being "clever" im being realistic

This is not a goal post move. All along I said the same thing. I got vaccinated, but I thought it was fucked up people were being pressured to. Most people didn't need it. I thought it was good vaccines were available to those that WANTED them. But my argument since 2020 was pro choice. Nobody should have been forced or coerced I to getting vaccinated against their will

The vaccines inefficacy to stop the transmission made it unnecessary to 95% of people

I was right all along. Nobody should ever have been forced or coerced to do this
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And you all know I was right about this. Thats what really pisses you off. That is what makes it "unbearable"

Just another time randy was right