I believe her

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: I believe her

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:32 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:28 pm So, you're lying again. Thanks for owning up to it.
Nope. Just not going to waste my time with you. Learned my lesson on the other board.
Translation: "I am just passing along info I got from a 20 minute old website I found on my Facebook feed."
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

IMZ Count as per usual miscounts.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Loathes the Clintons? Legitimizes conspiracy theories?

No wonder republicans wanna push this guy through so bad...he may be the most ideologically pure modern conservative ever!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

This is exactly what expected to hear about Kavanaugh. Not even a tiny bit surprised.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

yeah, but what part of “Hillary’s a bitch” didn’t you understand?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

It's almost funny that the GOP response to being mad about having an immoral perv and his bitchy wife in the Oval Office was to flood the swamp with perverts, lunatics and scumbags.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

twocoach wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:09 am It's almost funny that the GOP response to being mad about having an immoral perv and his bitchy wife in the Oval Office was to flood the swamp with perverts, lunatics and scumbags.
We really need a POTD button.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I saw a funny quote along the lines of, “good for republicans to excuse the morality of their nominee so they can push him through and impose their morality on the rest of the nation.”
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:54 am
This is exactly what expected to hear about Kavanaugh. Not even a tiny bit surprised.
Funny, I didn’t see anything problematic in the article. Nice move by the paper, however, printing it as an opinion column to avoid needing confirmed sources. Nothing surprises me anymore.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Good Lord.

David Brock.

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

"The most generous reading of Kavanaugh’s repeated deceptions is that under normal circumstances he tells the truth but feels entitled to lie when he believes he is being treated unfairly or when a lot is on the line. In other words, a liar."

Josh Marshall

During the Whitehouse questions about the yearbook, he's literally almost sneering with contempt while launching into a series of wildly implausible explanations on ralphing, devil's triangle, Renate Dolphin, "boofed", etc.

His own supporters behind him frequently looked surprised and dismayed by his outbursts:

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

You're not supposed to sneer with contempt at a U.S. Fucking Senator who asks you about fart jokes?

Duly noted.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Feral wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:36 pm "The most generous reading of Kavanaugh’s repeated deceptions is that under normal circumstances he tells the truth but feels entitled to lie when he believes he is being treated unfairly or when a lot is on the line. In other words, a liar."

Josh Marshall

During the Whitehouse questions about the yearbook, he's literally almost sneering with contempt while launching into a series of wildly implausible explanations on ralphing, devil's triangle, Renate Dolphin, "boofed", etc.

His own supporters behind him frequently looked surprised and dismayed by his outbursts:

First of all, welcome Feral! Please do stick around, assuming you aren’t DC’s sock.

Second, is that photo real? Cuz psych said it was fake news. I just don’t even know any more.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I watched that part of the "hearing". Totally real. The ladies on the left did seem to be upset that he's going through this.
Defense. Rebounds.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:24 pm
Feral wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:36 pm "The most generous reading of Kavanaugh’s repeated deceptions is that under normal circumstances he tells the truth but feels entitled to lie when he believes he is being treated unfairly or when a lot is on the line. In other words, a liar."

Josh Marshall

First of all, welcome Feral! Please do stick around, assuming you aren’t DC’s sock.

Second, is that photo real? Cuz psych said it was fake news. I just don’t even know any more.
Hey, don’t blame me if you can’t tell Photoshop when you see it.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I haven’t trusted photoshop since the sundress season thread.
Deleted User 57

Post by Deleted User 57 »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:40 pm
ousdahl wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:24 pm

Josh Marshall

Hey, don’t blame me if you can’t tell Photoshop when you see it.
Jim Bourg and/or Reuters said he/they is/are suing you and psych for slander.
What next? Are you going to try and convince us that Kavanaugh doesn't like beer?

https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/ka ... USRTS2333B

https://www.businessinsider.com/whats-h ... ?r=UK&IR=T

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidalm/2 ... 4d5fd63eac