Jayhawks in the NBA

Kansas Basketball.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Jayhawks in the NBA

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Not the NBA but a former Jayhawk getting paid to play pro basketball....

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs1DF6LOWDB/?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Bragg is one of those guys who I strangely, though he definitely fucked up while here, don’t have even the slightest ill will towards ( unlike say your, say, Brannens or Rafters or Grimes’s ).

And I guess by ill will I mean I don’t care what they are doing currently. I am glad Bragg is playing professionally.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Aaron Miles joining Rockets coaching staff
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

And Jacque is going to keep his gig with the Nets.
He has some pieces but has the albatross of Ben Simmons still hanging around.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

pdub wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:45 am And Jacque is going to keep his gig with the Nets.
He has some pieces but has the albatross of Ben Simmons still hanging around.
Worst contract in history? Has to be up there
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

It's up there with the Westbrook and Wall contracts. And Harden's next one.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I can't recall seeing this here. It's almost a year old, but

CB!

White men always get clowned on for their subpar athleticism but Christian Braun is here to change that. He's the bounciest white boy in the draft with a 40 inch vert and is has a top 3 max vert in the whole draft! Projected in the early to late first round of the 2022 NBA Draft, he's not just an dunker but also 3+D guy as well.

https://youtu.be/h7pjdzPk5Pw
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Feral wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:59 pm I can't recall seeing this here. It's almost a year old, but

CB!

White men always get clowned on for their subpar athleticism but Christian Braun is here to change that. He's the bounciest white boy in the draft with a 40 inch vert and is has a top 3 max vert in the whole draft! Projected in the early to late first round of the 2022 NBA Draft, he's not just an dunker but also 3+D guy as well.

https://youtu.be/h7pjdzPk5Pw
with hops like that its no wonder he smashed through that low ceiling Ous kept trying to put over his head
Just Ledoux it
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Interesting to hear who Christian considered the hardest player for him to guard in college, and favorite KU player in any class:

https://youtu.be/jwF4K5vR-IM

Bonus interview:

https://youtu.be/u6Y3GFsCHSE
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Braun out there dominating a small stretch of game 2. Impacting both sides of the ball
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Juan was at the game
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Braun is making his presence felt in game 3 too. Hes got a chance to be a really useful nba player
jhawk23

Post by jhawk23 »

Yet...his brother who is now a Jayhawk hasn't played a game...and already written off as far as you have been concerned...for being a non-talent. For crying out loud in the dark. Some places fit better for players than others.
jhawk23

Post by jhawk23 »

*Rolling my eyes* If I were that size...YOU were that size and especially his brother who is supposedly taller...were THAT wide open, seems like an easy finish.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawk23 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:58 pm Yet...his brother who is now a Jayhawk hasn't played a game...and already written off as far as you have been concerned...for being a non-talent. For crying out loud in the dark. Some places fit better for players than others.
Oh stop. Youre reaching. I know he will be valuable to the program. We needed a big. A 24 year old experienced versatile 6'10 guy is going to be invaluable in practices and all season. I value these practice guys as much as anyone here. The 6'9 walk on Justin cross was a big pick up for the program too

But if you're expecting a guy who wasn't able to make much of an impact on either a shitty Missouri team or Santa Clara to be a big difference maker on a loaded kansas team, you might not be thinking realistically
jhawk23

Post by jhawk23 »

Good lord...again...you shit all over a player before putting on a uniform and stepping on the court. You must be Carnac...