Jayhawks in the NBA

Kansas Basketball.
randylahey

Re: Jayhawks in the NBA

Post by randylahey »

jhawk23 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:22 pm Good lord...again...you shit all over a player before putting on a uniform and stepping on the court. You must be Carnac...
Not shitting on anyone. He averaged 8 and 6 at Santa Clara. This is kansas. Hes playing behind really good players and probably isn't going to crack the rotation really. What do you realistically expect?

Or are you just taking your turn trying to bicker with me over nothing cause a few posters on here made you think its fashionable
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Braun is having himself a big night for a rookie in the finals
InfiniteJ
Contributor

Post by InfiniteJ »

No one is going to out-tough CB.
jhawk23

Post by jhawk23 »

Yes...yes...he is...sure is great when you root for the guys to actually do well.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawk23 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:36 pm Yes...yes...he is...sure is great when you root for the guys to actually do well.
I'm been praising him all series. Its awesome seeing a Jayhawk rookie have a big impact in the NBA finals. You were the one being pissy for no reason. You downplayed his dunk, and you brought up his brother Parker out of context for no reason at all.

Get out of here with that shit. If you are going to try to be a troll, do better. This board has far better trolls. Weak shit
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Braun finished with 15 pts 4 boards on 7/8

When asked about him post-game jokic had high praise. "I always talk about him as a champion, as a winner. He is always making winning plays. Whatever he is doing he is doing aggresive, and I think he has a future in this league"
jhawk23

Post by jhawk23 »

Dear Randy...this is Planet Earth...unless you are out of your mind...anyone in their right mind would have picked up on how you have shit down the pants legs of his brother coming to KU and being a "practice player"...just saying...you need to either 1. Give the kid a chance...2...Slow down on comments...I sure as hell hope he doesn't read your venom.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawk23 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:26 pm Dear Randy...this is Planet Earth...unless you are out of your mind...anyone in their right mind would have picked up on how you have shit down the pants legs of his brother coming to KU and being a "practice player"...just saying...you need to either 1. Give the kid a chance...2...Slow down on comments...I sure as hell hope he doesn't read your venom.
What are you predicting for him?
jhawk23

Post by jhawk23 »

I'm not predicting/running the kid down. I a putting faith in Self and the coaching staff. Negative waves don't produce anything productive...especially when you have NOT seen them play...If you ever played basketball...you MIGHT realize different coaching staffs and philosophies can change a player. And I for ONE have faith in the staff to get the most out of the young man rather than basically saying...Your brother was pretty good here (Never really stood out until it had to happen...which maybe this kid could as well)...but I...meaning YOU would rather shit all over his hopes and dreams...instead of Randy...maybe you should change to Richard...so we can ALL call you DICK...No offense Gradey.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawk23 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:36 pm I'm not predicting/running the kid down. I a putting faith in Self and the coaching staff. Negative waves don't produce anything productive...especially when you have NOT seen them play...If you ever played basketball...you MIGHT realize different coaching staffs and philosophies can change a player. And I for ONE have faith in the staff to get the most out of the young man rather than basically saying...Your brother was pretty good here (Never really stood out until it had to happen...which maybe this kid could as well)...but I...meaning YOU would rather shit all over his hopes and dreams...instead of Randy...maybe you should change to Richard...so we can ALL call you DICK...No offense Gradey.
Christian braun never stood out at kansas?? LOL.

Youre being dramatic for no reason, this thread has nothing to do with Parker braun. Ive never once "shit on his hopes and dreams" lol. Ive said repeatedly we needed a body and its good that we got him, I just don't have high expectations for him. That isn't being negative, just honest. He's competing for a back up role. He wasn't a very heralded recruit coming out of high school or on the transfer market

Lets say the over under is 4 pts/3 rbs per game. Who realistically expects him to put up bigger numbers than that
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

good god
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

pdub wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:24 amgood god
^^^

Kinda surreal.

Tho I've always been a huge fan, after watching him now and going thru Gutter's CB tweetorama after the game last night, I feel kind of guilty for not being even more on the Christian Braun bandwagon while he was here. He's really coming into his own*.

come into one's own: Of a person, to reach a new level of maturity, independence, or success. Often said of young adults. Betsy has really come into her own this year.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I meant good god to the exchanges of a couple posters on this thread but it also applies to Braun. But said differently.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Speaking of God and CB..... Someone prove to me he's not the second coming of Jesus. I bet you can't.

P.S. WTF??????? is this???????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VT8ToTZW2U

https://twitter.com/lisaBra44116227/sta ... 7363231744
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Thanks! Especially liked his Linked-In profile, but it was all good.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas