UFOs

Coffee talk.
TDub
Contributor

UFOs

Post by TDub »

https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-off ... man-craft/

im not familiar with the debrief....feel free to educate me if its unreliable.

Interesting though, supposedly the guy testified under oath for 11 hours and has been fact checked etc.
Just Ledoux it
Mjl

Re: UFOs

Post by Mjl »

I just have a hard time believing it.

An alien civilization would have been so technologically advanced that they could travel many many thousands of light years, found our planet in the insane vastness of space, and yet crashed?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Mjl wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:45 pm I just have a hard time believing it.

An alien civilization would have been so technologically advanced that they could travel many many thousands of light years, found our planet in the insane vastness of space, and yet crashed?
wouldn't necessarily have to be a manned (aliened?) aircraft.....could just be a search "drone?" of some sort?

Or.....perhaps they have been here, lots of talks about UAPs going in and out of the water. Who knows....not that I believe all or any of any of it...but, I maybe the only thing I'm 100% sure of is there is a lot we don't know.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

There was also a craft spotted from an observatory in Hawaii that got pulled into the suns gravitational pull and visibly (and apparently this can be proved) powered its way out of orbit, they theorized it somehow was using the light/energy of the sun to direct the craft like a sail.

Anyway, obviously that wouldn't be a naturally occuring piece of space debris.....it wouldn't be able to remove itself from the orbit.

who knows. I'm open to the idea. I'm not entirely convinced that aliens have been here....but I'm as close to positive as possible that other life exists....somewhere...
Just Ledoux it
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Mjl wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:45 pm I just have a hard time believing it.

And on top of that, the US government found all of them and has collected and hidden them and only one brave truth teller has come forth to spill the beans? Not plausible.

To see one in person is pretty awesome though. In both cases that I saw one I was left thinking how is that possible? WTF was that?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Just Ledoux it
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Remember a few years back when a very strange interstellar object named "oumuamua" passed through our solar system? It had a very unusual trajectory and shape. Some believed it was just a type of comet that behaved differently than anything we've encountered before

But one of the world's top theoretical physicists believed it was the world's first definitive evidence of extraterrestrial technology

Anyways heres an image of his book. Good read if you wanna take a more realistic trip down the ufo rabbit hole

https://twitter.com/postbarthian/status ... J-pxw&s=19
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I have an extratesticle - which might equate to being a UFO.
Ok, I really don't, and I am being sophomoric today.

Do I believe in UFOs? Of course I do.
If something is flying in the air that can't be identified by anyone, it's a UFO.

Do I believe that there is life on other planets (or a single planet) that can create a flying device made out of materials that enable it to be maneuvered and flown to Earth? No. Not at all.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

journalists doing their due diligence? gtfo

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/06 ... -media/amp

Now out in the world, the reporting process is raising even more eyebrows. During interviews on NewsNation with both Grusch and Kean, it became clear that neither had seen photos of the alleged craft. NewsNation’s Brian Entin asked Kean about the lack of receipts: “He has the credentials, but there’s no documents that he’s handed over, there’s no pictures, and as a journalist, you want to see documents; you want to see pictures.”

and that is exactly why i remain skeptical
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Aliens
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

men in suites with sunglasses?

really?

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?