Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:57 pm
randylahey wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:17 pm Our country was doing very well under trump for 3 years, nobody will deny that.

Until the deep state went all in on sabotaging our country to oust trump. By using the power of big tech to make racism and covid appear to be exponentially worse than they actually were, and make everyone as miserable as they could in the process. Liberals held on to the draconian covid regulations that were instituted backed by zero science to try to bring American life to a hault leading up to the election
Truth. The globalist cabal took him out. COViD was one of their tools. They will invent another reason to confine people before next November.
And when "they" don't I am sure you'll just make up some other shit to fit your narrative about how such a winner lost again.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:16 pm Rainbows felt his argument slipping away so he attempted to call us racist. Typical leftist
I deleted my long response. Instead I will just say - I disagree with your assessment.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:51 pm It doesn’t matter. Common sense says that when a POTUS kills it like that in their first term, a second is a foregone conclusion, save funny business working its way into the mix.
AAARRRGGHHH! Why do you people think "Common sense" is a virtue?!
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

I see a bunch of people on front of the White House in the first photo and in the second, the man who ranked number two on my list of worst POTUS in my lifetime until Biden supplanted him this year. Carter is still holding a tenuous grasp on the top spot, but it could still change.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:19 am I see a bunch of people on front of the White House in the first photo and in the second, the man who ranked number two on my list of worst POTUS in my lifetime until Biden supplanted him this year. Carter is still holding a tenuous grasp on the top spot, but it could still change.
Your question was - "What am I supposed to see in the photos"?
I feel you are/were supposed to "see" what was in the photos.
How you choose to interpret what you see is 100% up to you.
Interesting (to me) that you chose to share what you "see" in the first photo is "a BUNCH of people on (in) front of the White House" - and you left it at that.
Then you did NOT say anything about "a bunch" of people in the second photo but instead you focused on ONE person in the second photo and shared your feelings about that ONE person. Hmmmm. Ok.
Thanks for sharing what you see!
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

good to see the dumb came out in full force in this thread

funny how the dipshits conveniently forget what’s been happening globally

for being so senile and out of touch, Biden is quite the evil mastermind

at least randy and jk have each other
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Ok. Ask an honest question, get amateur psychoanalysis. Thanks.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Accept the diagnosis and help yourself
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/13/politics ... index.html

Yeah, it's just the media wanting to portray him as a kook and not that he's an actual kook and it's being pointed out by the media.... OK.

“I want to just pursue just one question on these, you know, the other endocrine disruptors because our children now, you know, we’re seeing these impacts that people suspect are very different than in ages past about sexual identification among children and sexual confusion, gender confusion,” Kennedy said on his podcast in June last year. “These kinds of issues that are very, very controversial today.”

They aren't controversial. They are non-existent outside of kook circles.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

I'd like to see a Trump/RFK ticket. That would be unstoppable.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:34 am I'd like to see a Trump/RFK ticket. That would be unstoppable.
I disagree.

But it's a moot point, because I don't think Trump wants to bang RFK.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:35 am
JKLivin wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:34 am I'd like to see a Trump/RFK ticket. That would be unstoppable.
I disagree.

But it's a moot point, because I don't think Trump wants to bang RFK.
I don't think he wanted to bang Mike Pence, either, so there's that.

But, sure, I think letting Gavin Newsome do to the rest of the country what he has done to California is a super idea.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

twocoach wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:48 am https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/13/politics ... index.html

Yeah, it's just the media wanting to portray him as a kook and not that he's an actual kook and it's being pointed out by the media.... OK.

“I want to just pursue just one question on these, you know, the other endocrine disruptors because our children now, you know, we’re seeing these impacts that people suspect are very different than in ages past about sexual identification among children and sexual confusion, gender confusion,” Kennedy said on his podcast in June last year. “These kinds of issues that are very, very controversial today.”

there is actually some emerging data suggesting that some microplastics can affect hormone levels

(but that’s obviously irrespective of vaccines)
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Better California than Florida.
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:47 am Better California than Florida.
^^^^

and i’m no newsome fan
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Seems as if many people disagree with you, given that Florida's population is up for the eleventh consecutive year and California's is down for the third year in a row.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I've spent a lot of time in both, give me California any day.
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:53 am
Seems as if many people disagree with you, given that Florida's population is up for the eleventh consecutive year and California's is down for the third year in a row.
You mean the state with the highest current inflation rate in the nation? I thought inflation was a bad thing?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:44 am
twocoach wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:48 am https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/13/politics ... index.html

there is actually some emerging data suggesting that some microplastics can affect hormone levels

(but that’s obviously irrespective of vaccines)
"Some" and "affect" being very generic, subjective words that would need to be expanded on greatly.