Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: 2024

Post by KUTradition »

jfc
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:52 pm
Feral wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:15 am https://twitter.com/MarylouMFerrara/sta ... wsrc%5Etfw

Verified = cast by a white person

If it must be verified, then it can be easily thrown out. Like in Texas.

It's a mechanism by which they can claim to not count votes they don't want to count.

How do you verify a secret ballot?

Every "legal" vote
You’ll have to forgive us for not being okay with having another election stolen.
https://flic.kr/p/2oPXB4S
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Stolen? Do explain
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Feral wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:15 am https://twitter.com/MarylouMFerrara/sta ... wsrc%5Etfw

It's a mechanism by which they can claim to not count votes they don't want to count.

Every "legal" vote
You’ll have to forgive us for not being okay with having another election stolen.

youre such a damn pussy. definition of the modern republican.

Its like you all are trying to outdo each other.

One side is crying and whining over every little thing....used the wrong pronoun, everyone is racist if they don't agree with me. We don't want to work...its too hard.

the other side complains and whines about every damn thing in life from the comfort of their AC. This shithead we put all our efforts into didnt win.....it was stolen! These guys don't like us woe as me. Well show them...we'll ship innocent immigrants across the country to show how serious we are. Covid was a farce..Im not wearing your fucking mask.....instead I will restrict the reproductive rights of half the nation.

Such. A. Fucking. Joke.

Get it together America. This is absolutely embarrassing. All of it.
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Every "legal" vote
I don't know if this is funny or sad. I don't know if I should just blow off everything you say at this point because you are clearly basing your reality on nonsense that confirms your desired outcome or if I should keep an eye on everything you say because it's a window into all the kooks out there. It's clear you have chosen to simply live in an alternate reality where there are no facts that can enter if they do not meet your acceptance criteria.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TDub wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:48 pm

Every "legal" vote

youre such a damn pussy. definition of the modern republican.

Its like you all are trying to outdo each other.

One side is crying and whining over every little thing....used the wrong pronoun, everyone is racist if they don't agree with me. We don't want to work...its too hard.

the other side complains and whines about every damn thing in life from the comfort of their AC. This shithead we put all our efforts into didnt win.....it was stolen! These guys don't like us woe as me. Well show them...we'll ship innocent immigrants across the country to show how serious we are. Covid was a farce..Im not wearing your fucking mask.....instead I will restrict the reproductive rights of half the nation.

Such. A. Fucking. Joke.

Get it together America. This is absolutely embarrassing. All of it.
I annoy you to no end, yet you feel compelled to read and respond to all of my posts. Talk about embarrassing.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:51 pm

Every "legal" vote
I don't know if this is funny or sad. I don't know if I should just blow off everything you say at this point because you are clearly basing your reality on nonsense that confirms your desired outcome or if I should keep an eye on everything you say because it's a window into all the kooks out there. It's clear you have chosen to simply live in an alternate reality where there are no facts that can enter if they do not meet your acceptance criteria.
Yup, that’s definitely it. You’re right and we’re wrong. Thanks for talking some sense into me.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Underlying story (free to read per the link) is a named-source, closely-reported one about Trump’s plans to dramatically increase executive power should he win reelection.

https://twitter.com/hc_richardson/statu ... q_-8Yt1KMA
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:48 am

Yup, that’s definitely it. You’re right and we’re wrong. Thanks for talking some sense into me.
There is zero evidence to support the notion that the election results were stolen. None. You have provided no evidence to prove that any sort of activity happened that changed who won.

Countless amounts of evidence has been provided to the contrary however. Votes have been hand counted in states in questioned and audited by numerous officials. There is simply nothing to support your claim.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:49 am

There is zero evidence to support the notion that the election results were stolen. None. You have provided no evidence to prove that any sort of activity happened that changed who won.

Countless amounts of evidence has been provided to the contrary however. Votes have been hand counted in states in questioned and audited by numerous officials. There is simply nothing to support your claim.
There is lots of room for reasonable disagreement on all sorts of policy matters.

There is not room for reasonable disagreement on the reliability of the 2020 election results.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

c’mon, guys…psych’s opinion is every bit as good as objective facts
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:36 am Underlying story (free to read per the link) is a named-source, closely-reported one about Trump’s plans to dramatically increase executive power should he win reelection.

Gross.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

nah, he’s really a good guy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

I can provide evidence, but be honest - you're not going to accept it. You and the rest of the liberal hivemind have set up an impossible standard: prove that the election was stolen, but you can only use sources that are aligned with and are a tool of the entities that stole the election. Not gonna happen. But you not only know that, you're perfectly happy with it.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

just stop

aside from dumb, you’re looking sillier with every post

republican-appointed judges (at least 38), among others, have determined the election results were correct

(more than 60 judges in total have rebuked stolen election claims)
Last edited by KUTradition on Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i could provide evidence…

clown
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:35 am

I can provide evidence, but be honest - you're not going to accept it. You and the rest of the liberal hivemind have set up an impossible standard: prove that the election was stolen, but you can only use sources that are aligned with and are a tool of the entities that stole the election. Not gonna happen. But you not only know that, you're perfectly happy with it.
I would be happy to at least consider your evidence if you provide it. Try me.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:51 am
JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:35 am

I would be happy to at least consider your evidence if you provide it. Try me.
Any reasonable person would always be willing to consider new evidence.

But I'd have to imagine that the parties who would benefit from that evidence being real would be using that evidence to their benefit.

Good evidence wouldn't be used to sow doubt and misinformation online in service of a long-con goal; it would be used to win in (favorable!) courts.

But when you can't get (favorable!) courts to back you, your evidence probably stinks!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:36 am Underlying story (free to read per the link) is a named-source, closely-reported one about Trump’s plans to dramatically increase executive power should he win reelection.

So much for "smaller government".
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:04 am

So much for "smaller government".
Well it is smaller. Which is sort of the problem! The whole play would be to consolidate power in fewer (and less accountable) places. Autocracy in increasingly-tattered "conservative" clothes.