Child sex trafficking

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Child sex trafficking

Post by randylahey »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:31 am
That video is from six years ago. Your link is just another grifter looking to capitalize on the current wave of faux hysteria to make a few bucks of revenue off people who do nothing more for the cause than share links on social media to enrich parasites.

He doesn't even try to hide his grift. It's not "here's a link to Kutcher's organization who is out there fighting the fight against child traffickers. Donate to them today to help the cause!" Like people who are actually passionate about a cause would do.

Instead it's "Follow my back-up up account just in case: @mindsetoftherich1

Join my telegram channel, I will share all my content there. You can download it, share it, and upload it.
Link in bio."

You claim to be so savvy but come on. If you don't want to be called a rube then don't behave like a rube.

Here's a link to that group if you actually give a fuck. https://www.thorn.org/
I just donated $50 and dedicated it to you since your passion for the topic put it on my radar.
I know it ls old. One poster mentioned nobody was doing anything about it. Ashton Kutcher quit acting years ago and that's his passion now. Trying to make a difference. A lot of Hollywood insiders have spoken out against it and have been for years. But it's been kept out of mainstream conversation until now
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:58 am
That video is from six years ago. Your link is just another grifter looking to capitalize on the current wave of faux hysteria to make a few bucks of revenue off people who do nothing more for the cause than share links on social media to enrich parasites.

He doesn't even try to hide his grift. It's not "here's a link to Kutcher's organization who is out there fighting the fight against child traffickers. Donate to them today to help the cause!" Like people who are actually passionate about a cause would do.

Join my telegram channel, I will share all my content there. You can download it, share it, and upload it.
Link in bio."

You claim to be so savvy but come on. If you don't want to be called a rube then don't behave like a rube.

I just donated $50 and dedicated it to you since your passion for the topic put it on my radar.
I know it ls old. One poster mentioned nobody was doing anything about it. Ashton Kutcher quit acting years ago and that's his passion now. Trying to make a difference. A lot of Hollywood insiders have spoken out against it and have been for years. But it's been kept out of mainstream conversation until now
For crying out loud, Ashton Kutcher didn't quit acting years ago. Get your head out of your world space and look around you. Do some actual research. Yes, he is spending time on this, just as he is on acting and his business ventures with A-Grade Investments and Sound Venture.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:50 am
jfish26 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:19 am
twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:28 am
From last July:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3576 ... king-bill/

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) was among the 20 House Republicans who voted on Tuesday against a bill that seeks to combat human trafficking.

Gaetz, who is currently under investigation by the Department of Justice for sex trafficking allegations involving a minor, was among the Republicans who opposed the bill that aims to bolster programs including shelters, mental health care, education and job training for victims of human trafficking.

Gaetz was joined by GOP Reps. Brian Babin (Texas), Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Lauren Boebert (Colo.), Mo Brooks (Ala.), Ken Buck (Colo.), Andrew Clyde (Ga.), Louie Gohmert (Texas), Paul Gosar (Ariz.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Andy Harris (Md.), Jody Hice (Ga.), Thomas Massie (Ky.), Tom McClintock (Calif.), Mary Miller (Ill.), Troy Nehls (Texas), Ralph Norman (S.C.), Scott Perry (Pa.), Chip Roy (Texas) and Van Taylor (Texas).

And I feel fairly confident that I can search around through here and find far more examples of you trying to make this a GOP vs. Democrat thing vs. sharing a link to some sort of program or charity that could be supported to help actually fight it. You know, what people who are actually passionate about a cause do.
(I'm aware of several states in which Rs are pushing for (or to maintain) legal marriage between adults and minors. Legalized child sex trafficking under color of religion, in other words. I would be very open to evidence of Ds pushing this, as well. But what I'm aware of is Rs doing it: https://www.newsweek.com/republicans-ma ... ge-1786476)
"Its' not pedophilia if we're married" seems to be the approach there. Tack on additional laws aiming to get adolescents who will work for less into the labor market more and you have the real "party that is looking out for the welfare of our kids".

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/26/politics ... index.html
This is one of the pages of the R playbook. Feel free to bothsides this and add D examples. Both sides do this!

But.

Campaign finance laws got you down? Give corporations free speech rights and call political donations speech!

Troublesome unions cutting into margins? Make it harder for labor to unionize!

Too many undesirables voting? Pass fig-leaf poll taxes and restrict remote voting!

Running into pesky child sex trafficking laws? Put a ring(pop) on it!
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Link in bio."

jenniferlawrenceok.gif

Tell us your thoughts on legal marriage age. What's your opinion of the pubs pushing for minors to be able to legally marry?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:10 am

Link in bio."

For crying out loud, Ashton Kutcher didn't quit acting years ago. Get your head out of your world space and look around you. Do some actual research. Yes, he is spending time on this, just as he is on acting and his business ventures with A-Grade Investments and Sound Venture.
He literally quit for awhile. I didn't say permanently
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:15 am

Link in bio."

jenniferlawrenceok.gif

Tell us your thoughts on legal marriage age. What's your opinion of the pubs pushing for minors to be able to legally marry?
I'd prefer to keep it at 18. But marriage in general is a stupid concept. As far as human history is concerned, marriage is a new invention

And it was invented as a way of uniting houses, to gain wealth, resources, lands, armies, political alliances etc. Not for love
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

marriage was/is the greatest thing i ever did.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:39 pm
jfish26 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:15 am

jenniferlawrenceok.gif

I'd prefer to keep it at 18. But marriage in general is a stupid concept. As far as human history is concerned, marriage is a new invention

And it was invented as a way of uniting houses, to gain wealth, resources, lands, armies, political alliances etc. Not for love
Ok.

So, being intensely interested in raising awareness of child sex trafficking, would you say you're OPPOSED to efforts to permit/maintain the legal marriage of minors to adults?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:37 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:10 am

He literally quit for awhile. I didn't say permanently
You seem to not understand the definition of the words "literally" or "quit".

He was literally in 84 episodes of Two and a Half Men from 2011-2015 and then 80 episodes of The Ranch from 2016-20 and then filmed 7 episodes of a show called Stoner Cats, a movie titled "Vengeance" that released in 2022 and a Netflix movie with Reece Witherspoon that was released early this year. He also had a big health issue in 2019
that prevented him from working for a while.

If you want to call some period of months where he was focused on several new business ventures and a charitable cause while he wasn't filming a TV show or a movie "quitting" then I'll just chuck that up on your ever growing pile of "alternative facts".

OR you could just read an interview with him yourself and see that you're wrong.
https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/m ... view-2023/
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

this is a really weird thread bringing out the worst in people.

i didn't realize there was a split down party lines as it relates to teenage girls being kidnapped and sold off to russia or china to work as sex slaves.

i would have figured this was a topic we could all agree on. i guess not.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:04 pm this is a really weird thread bringing out the worst in people.

i didn't realize there was a split down party lines as it relates to teenage girls being kidnapped and sold off to russia or china to work as sex slaves.

Please show one post advocating for the kidnapping of girls to be sold to Russia or China.
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:04 pm this is a really weird thread bringing out the worst in people.

There's not. That has been discussed and re-discussed several times by several posters.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

mich is a slow reader. He hasn't caught up, yet.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i predict that some of you will look back on this thread and really be ashamed.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Be ashamed of being anti child trafficking? Do tell.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Nobody in this thread has said that child sex trafficking is not bad, or not real.

Of course randy and jk have propped up a featherweight straw man who apparently says these things.

But they do that - knowingly - as a distraction from what actually IS a nuanced discussion.

"Is child sex trafficking bad or not bad, and real or not real" has (I hope!) no nuance to be discussed. It IS bad, and it IS real!

But that's not what the discussion of this movie - on this board - is actually about!

As far as I recall, the FIRST mention of this movie on this board was...literally randy whining about liberals not treating this stupid, fictionalized movie as anything less than a holy, unassailably-factual documentary:
randylahey wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:24 pm Unbelievable....

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/ ... ZgfyA&s=19
THAT - how the movie came to be, who is profiting off it, and what the randies of the world are doing with it - is what the discussion is about.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

for most of you it would be best if administration just hard deleted this thread.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

We all know it's because the lefties are so desperate to avoid admitting that their people are being exposed for being in the know or even involved in child sex trafficking. Their precious intelligence agencies, the epsteins of the world, and people like the Clinton's, bidens etc

They are so desperate to actually address the issue, that they would rather do stupid shit like argue the semantics of how long Ashton Kutcher stepped away from acting
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Apparently if you vote Democrat, you are willing to over look government officials being involved or aware of child sex trafficking operations

Because fuck the pubs. Can't give em anything