Child sex trafficking

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Child sex trafficking

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:53 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:04 pm this is a really weird thread bringing out the worst in people.

i didn't realize there was a split down party lines as it relates to teenage girls being kidnapped and sold off to russia or china to work as sex slaves.

i would have figured this was a topic we could all agree on. i guess not.
We all know it's because the lefties are so desperate to avoid admitting that their people are being exposed for being in the know or even involved in child sex trafficking. Their precious intelligence agencies, the epsteins of the world, and people like the Clinton's, bidens etc

They are so desperate to actually address the issue, that they would rather do stupid shit like argue the semantics of how long Ashton Kutcher stepped away from acting
"Knock it off!"

Sincerely,

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

randylahey wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:55 pm Apparently if you vote Democrat, you are willing to over look government officials being involved or aware of child sex trafficking operations

Because fuck the pubs. Can't give em anything
"You can give the pubs money."

- Anton Lazzaro
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

did someone say “every accusation”?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:55 pm Apparently if you vote Democrat, you are willing to over look government officials being involved or aware of child sex trafficking operations

Eh, OK.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/ ... ped-230770

And I fully support ANY government official (or non-government official or any human in general) who is guilty of assaulting an underage child being arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law, no matter what political party they represent or vote for.
Last edited by twocoach on Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:07 pm did someone say “every accusation”?
Or “for me but not for thee” (or the inverse, depending on context).
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i thought randy was “libertarian”

already gave up on that charade?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:04 pm this is a really weird thread bringing out the worst in people.

i didn't realize there was a split down party lines as it relates to teenage girls being kidnapped and sold off to russia or china to work as sex slaves.

We all know it's because the lefties are so desperate to avoid admitting that their people are being exposed for being in the know or even involved in child sex trafficking. Their precious intelligence agencies, the epsteins of the world, and people like the Clinton's, bidens etc

They are so desperate to actually address the issue, that they would rather do stupid shit like argue the semantics of how long Ashton Kutcher stepped away from acting
What people are being exposed for being in the know or even involved in child sex trafficking? Specifically, what people? Besides "they" of course. Real names. Did I miss a news cycle? What am I so desperate to avoid admitting? Did you share some sort of big reveal and forget to hit the "Submit" button? Or do we all have to wait the infamous "two weeks" before the big reveal happens that we're all so scared of?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

What exactly are the pubs supposed to be given here? What is being withheld from the pubs here?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:16 pm

What people are being exposed for being in the know or even involved in child sex trafficking? Specifically, what people? Besides "they" of course. Real names. Did I miss a news cycle? What am I so desperate to avoid admitting? Did you share some sort of big reveal and forget to hit the "Submit" button? Or do we all have to wait the infamous "two weeks" before the big reveal happens that we're all so scared of?
Something something Epstein something something.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:19 pm

I would have NO PROBLEM with Bill Clinton, or anyone else, being arrested and charged for this if there is enough evidence to justify it. None whatsoever.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

#39 dropped charges. Thirty-nine is a lot. Are there more?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:48 pm

I would have NO PROBLEM with Bill Clinton, or anyone else, being arrested and charged for this if there is enough evidence to justify it. None whatsoever.
There’s a reason why Epstein died. When you have information that incriminates powerful people, you tend to cease to live.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The fact you don't understand the gravity of the epstein situation makes you look like a damn fool
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:09 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:48 pm

There’s a reason why Epstein died. When you have information that incriminates powerful people, you tend to cease to live.
There are lots of plausible reasons as to why Epstein died. Countless pedos who don't have any info over powerful people have chosen suicide over the prospect of getting ass raped in prison for the rest of their lives. I know it's not as much fun as your story but we see actual examples of it all the time.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/ful ... sltb.12749

"Eighteen articles were included in the review, with eleven studies meeting criteria for quality assessment. The risk of suicide in perpetrators of CSA and IIOC might be over 100 times that of the general population, although estimates vary widely between studies. Several complex, interlinking factors were identified as associated with risk, including shame, unique demographic characteristics of the offenders, absence of prior criminal contact, and the impact of a criminal investigation."
Last edited by twocoach on Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

defixione wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:57 pm #39 dropped charges. Thirty-nine is a lot. Are there more?
I don't know what you're referring to.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

From the article posted:

"A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults.

The accuser, identified in the lawsuit by the pseudonym “Jane Doe,” was expected to appear at a news conference in Los Angeles Wednesday, but that appearance was abruptly canceled."

---Also known as #39.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:05 pm Image
I recognize the guy on the right, he is the one who talks to his aides about how he would fuck his own daughter. Seems like a decent guy.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:33 pm
KUTradition wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:05 pm Image
I recognize the guy on the right, he is the one who talks to his aides about how he would fuck his own daughter. Seems like a decent guy.
Least racist president ever, to boot.