Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Charges

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:01 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:41 am
randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:26 am

He's not the one dabbling with world War 3 and experimenting with biological weapons
VGR!

It's almost as if you are actually hoping Biden will start WWIII and authorize the release of a biological weapon that would wipe out half of the country so you could come on here and boast that you were right and everyone was wrong for thinking you're an idiot.

P.S. I'm still waiting for you to tell me about or at least provide a link to "the teachers union". :?
You're a moron if you aren't aware of the teachers union, their progressive agendas, political dabbling, and the damage they've done to education in this country. And you're a moron if you think I want any of that

https://www.aft.org/
There you go again! "THE teacher's union". My God YOU'RE a fucking moron.
You implied (and are STILL implying) there is a single teacher's union - which is NOT true.
Yes, there is the American Federation of Teachers. That's A (singular) union. What about the NEA?
If we wanted to get technical, what about all the offshoots of those unions?

Let me help you so you can stop making an ass of yourself.
I'm confident I have been involved in and know more about teacher's unionS (plural) than you EVER will. You are probably the LAST person on here who should be trying to educate me on teacher's unions.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

For the “every accusation” file…

https://twitter.com/jonfavs/status/1686 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:41 am For the “every accusation” file…

But it's the liberals who are trying to overthrow the government....
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

What an insanely dumb post. That is the logic of the stupid.

And holding him accountable for his past crimes has no bearing on the election. He can run for President even if convicted on every count and his supporters have shown that they support him even more with every new charge so these actions don't seem to be in an effort to "keep him from running". No one can keep him from running.
Last edited by twocoach on Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:15 am
jfish26 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:41 am For the “every accusation” file…

But it's the liberals who are trying to overthrow the government....
One fun thing is that the defendants, soon-to-be-defendants and their backers seem to be arranging for a First Amendment defense.

Which is hilarious, because (1) it won't work (or else "First Amendment!" would be a magical get-out-of-jail-free card), but also (2) even making a run at it requires admitting the fundamental claims in the government's case: that Trump and his people were lying.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:26 am
randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:01 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:41 am

VGR!

It's almost as if you are actually hoping Biden will start WWIII and authorize the release of a biological weapon that would wipe out half of the country so you could come on here and boast that you were right and everyone was wrong for thinking you're an idiot.

P.S. I'm still waiting for you to tell me about or at least provide a link to "the teachers union". :?
You're a moron if you aren't aware of the teachers union, their progressive agendas, political dabbling, and the damage they've done to education in this country. And you're a moron if you think I want any of that

https://www.aft.org/
There you go again! "THE teacher's union". My God YOU'RE a fucking moron.
You implied (and are STILL implying) there is a single teacher's union - which is NOT true.
Yes, there is the American Federation of Teachers. That's A (singular) union. What about the NEA?
If we wanted to get technical, what about all the offshoots of those unions?

Let me help you so you can stop making an ass of yourself.
I'm confident I have been involved in and know more about teacher's unionS (plural) than you EVER will. You are probably the LAST person on here who should be trying to educate me on teacher's unions.
You're the one being an ass. It's commonly referred to as the teachers union. It's literally a union of teachers. You obsession with annoyingly playing semantics is tiresome. Offer something of substance. All your arguments are is semantics
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The trump january 6 thing has no ground to stand on and we all know it. It's 110 % political. They know biden can't beat him in 2024 and they are trying to stop trumps campaign now. He didn't storm the capitol himself, and this was his public statement

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... roiIA&s=19
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Randy won’t say who won the 2020 Presidential Election. All you need to know
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Fight like hell or you won't have a country
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:35 am The trump january 6 thing has no ground to stand on and we all know it. It's 110 % political. They know biden can't beat him in 2024 and they are trying to stop trumps campaign now. He didn't storm the capitol himself, and this was his public statement

Fortunately, the prosecutors have a bit more to work with than one twitter post. He said a good amount more than that in the months leading up to it.

Did you read the indictment? If not then you have no clue what ground they have to stand on.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

"But he sent his followers off to the Capitol with these words: “If you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

defixione wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:56 am "But he sent his followers off to the Capitol with these words: “If you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”
But "Free Speech!"
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:35 am The trump january 6 thing has no ground to stand on and we all know it. It's 110 % political. They know biden can't beat him in 2024 and they are trying to stop trumps campaign now. He didn't storm the capitol himself, and this was his public statement

Your guy Benny summed it up well: the Dems obviously don't need this for political purposes.

This case, being brought by an independent prosecutor and based exclusively on primary source material and Republican witnesses, is about enforcing the law and protecting our fundamental small-d-democratic systems. Not about politics.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Trump said that at 3:13 PM after he knew that his fight like hell group didn't quite do what he wanted to and the Governor of Virginia had called for the Virginia National Guard to race to the Capitol's aid.

He waited 2 hours 15 minutes ( the rioters broke through police a little before 1 PM ) to see if his Proud Boy dumbfucks could pull off a coup; intentionally not using any of his remaining power to prevent what was happening.

His proudboy dumbfucks lost ( after the first gun was fired ). So he tweeted that to cover his bases ( oh so poorly ). And thus, by failing to stop the peaceful transfer of power and the order of our Democracy, he lost again, after loosing the election, which he blabbed on and on about how it was stolen, of which the Supreme Court, a conservative one mind you, said, 'no, there's not enough evidence to even look at this, go fuck yourself.'

So, like the Supreme Court inferred, except i'm not inferring, go fuck yourself.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I've had Fox on in the background this morning.

In the last hour, these have been chyrons:

NYC MIGRANT SHELTERS AT FULL CAPACITY

FACEBOOK FILES EXPOSE WH COVID CONTRADICTION

SMASH & GRAB SUSPECTS STEAL $900K FROM CA JEWELER
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

It doesn't take 8 years of political targeting if something legit is there. We are on year 8 of trump derangement obsession
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Hate trump all you want, but realize he is what's standing between what this country used to be and the authoritarian globalist take over that's taken root in the fed
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:35 am It doesn't take 8 years of political targeting if something legit is there. We are on year 8 of trump derangement obsession
I just spit up my coffee. Now do Biden and Hillary!
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:35 am It doesn't take 8 years of political targeting if something legit is there. We are on year 8 of trump derangement obsession
Do the words methodical, thorough and meticulous mean anything to you? It’s also not like the coconspirators were lining up to provide testimony.

Who do you think won the 2020 Presidential Election?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:37 am Hate trump all you want, but realize he is what's standing between what this country used to be and the authoritarian globalist take over that's taken root in the fed
You are stuck in a recursive cycle of gaslighting, misinformation and grift. You are part of - indeed, a victim of - a complex trafficking operation. I understand you are anti-trafficking. I hope you get out.