Uncle Joe

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris say white supremacy is the biggest terror threat they face.

How did you project their statement onto the nation?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Although white supremacy is over 90-percent of the terror attacks now.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sparko wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:21 pm Although white supremacy is over 90-percent of the terror attacks now.
BUT WHAT ABOUT
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:13 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:34 am
randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:57 am Time to kick this clown out of office. Divisive ass shit. Stoking racial issues once again.

The biggest threat this country faces is state supremecy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwpQiDnsoGA ... FlYzFmZQ==
Gutter's 5 questions of the day for randy to answer edition.

1. So... Are you implying white supremacy doesn't exist and white supremacy isn't "divisive ass shit"?

2. Do you feel Biden is "stoking racial issues once again" more than the white person who blatantly was racist and because of it shot and killed people?

3. What exactly does "state supremecy" mean and which specific states do you feel are supreme?

4. Similar to your minimizing Covid and what you have said about Covid not affecting YOU because YOU are not something others are, do you believe white supremacy is not an important issue in this country - maybe because you are a white (Christian?) male?

5. Take a wild guess and give me an estimate as to how many people in the last 10 years in this country have been harassed, attacked, shot, killed, simply because they are/were not straight, or white, or Christian?
I'll humor you..

Obviously any racially motivated hate crime is wrong and a problem. But when a black gunman murdered a bunch of white people biden didn't even comment on it. There are racist people of all colors but to say white supremecy is the biggest problem pure propaganda and backed by nothing.

I'm not religious. State supremecy is just a blanket term for government in general wanting to rule Supreme over every aspect of our lives
I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit I'm not familiar with the black gunman who murdered a bunch of white people that Biden didn't comment on - that you are referring to.

Unless I am mistaken, Biden didn't say white supremacy is the biggest problem. I believe he MAY have said - it is "the most dangerous terrorist threat to our homeland".
I'm not sure I agree with that statement either but I'm not going to definitively say it's not.
Beleive it or not, I'm actually going to agree with you that racism CAN be "pure propaganda" but I think someone would have to be a complete asshole to feel it's not worthy of ridicule and discussion.

I'm a bit confused. To you, is "state supremacy" related to individual states and how they are governed or do you mean "state supremacy" in a federal level?
I'm 100% against the government ruling over every aspect of our lives but I do feel the government needs to "rule" over some of the aspects.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:47 pm

1. So... Are you implying white supremacy doesn't exist and white supremacy isn't "divisive ass shit"?

2. Do you feel Biden is "stoking racial issues once again" more than the white person who blatantly was racist and because of it shot and killed people?

3. What exactly does "state supremecy" mean and which specific states do you feel are supreme?

4. Similar to your minimizing Covid and what you have said about Covid not affecting YOU because YOU are not something others are, do you believe white supremacy is not an important issue in this country - maybe because you are a white (Christian?) male?

5. Take a wild guess and give me an estimate as to how many people in the last 10 years in this country have been harassed, attacked, shot, killed, simply because they are/were not straight, or white, or Christian?
I'll humor you..

Obviously any racially motivated hate crime is wrong and a problem. But when a black gunman murdered a bunch of white people biden didn't even comment on it. There are racist people of all colors but to say white supremecy is the biggest problem pure propaganda and backed by nothing.

I'm not religious. State supremecy is just a blanket term for government in general wanting to rule Supreme over every aspect of our lives
I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit I'm not familiar with the black gunman who murdered a bunch of white people that Biden didn't comment on - that you are referring to.

Unless I am mistaken, Biden didn't say white supremacy is the biggest problem. I believe he MAY have said - it is "the most dangerous terrorist threat to our homeland".
I'm not sure I agree with that statement either but I'm not going to definitively say it's not.
Beleive it or not, I'm actually going to agree with you that racism CAN be "pure propaganda" but I think someone would have to be a complete asshole to feel it's not worthy of ridicule and discussion.

I'm a bit confused. To you, is "state supremacy" related to individual states and how they are governed or do you mean "state supremacy" in a federal level?
I'm 100% against the government ruling over every aspect of our lives but I do feel the government needs to "rule" over some of the aspects.
Yeah, I thought "state supremacy" was shorthand for introducing a discussion about the relative rights, powers and obligations of states (versus the federal government).

Alas.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I'll humor you..

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/ ... A4XUw&s=19
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:17 pm

I'll humor you..

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/ ... A4XUw&s=19
I am not, on a cursory read of news stories on this, finding where the shooter was an avowed bigot?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:10 am
Shirley wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:04 am
randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:53 am

Hard to expect a housing crash when the cost of everything else is so inflated right now
Would you mind explaining that?

tia
The cost of new homes is going to continue going up because the cost of labor and supplies is going up.

And people aren't selling unless they have to, because mortgage rates are up. So there is no surplus of homes on the market.
Randy, a housing bubble, is when the price of homes goes up and out of the reach of the average buyer.

A "housing crash" is when the value of of homes goes down significantly, like in the 2008 GFC.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Randy's post belongs in the gun control thread
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:30 pm Randy's posts will dumb down any thread
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Overlander wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:02 pm
Sparko wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:30 pm Randy's posts will dumb down any thread
Well, yeah.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

https://youtu.be/4et48OuCmGA?si=uQAUx-Fv9rmhCYb0

September 2, 2023-President Biden is going to Florida but not meeting with DeSantis. The real issue is not the non-meeting but the contrast between Biden and TFG whose Covid policy was to let people in blue states die
Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The essence of what Putin wanted Rudy to amplify. Nice work comrade Randy.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when you associate the words Ukraine, Biden and blackmail.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas