Uncle Joe

Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:53 pm The biden worshippers are getting awfully defensive and unrealistic these days. Probably because of the walls closing in on him revealing he's always been a fraud

https://twitter.com/JoeyMannarinoUS/sta ... 6Actw&s=19
VGR!

Joey Mannarino? Really?

The same guy who tweeted/Xd this the same day?

https://twitter.com/JoeyMannarinoUS/sta ... 0000400886

Joey is the guy you use for your GOTCHAs? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I feel dumber for having clicked on your link, Gutter.

You owe me.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
mjl2
Contributor

Post by mjl2 »

zsn wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:38 am
mjl2 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:14 pm I'm curious about the plan to pay for it
The same way we paid for Billionaires Welfare, also euphemistically known as a Tax Cut. I’m sure Booker’s proposal costs less than each of the last five of those scams.

Dems should just say that these tax credits “will pay for themselves” like the Republicans did for the millionaires tax cuts.
The tax cuts didn't pay for themselves obviously. I complained about those at least as much as anyone here. That doesn't excuse continuing to not pay for things.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

mjl2 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:16 am
zsn wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:38 am
mjl2 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:14 pm I'm curious about the plan to pay for it
The same way we paid for Billionaires Welfare, also euphemistically known as a Tax Cut. I’m sure Booker’s proposal costs less than each of the last five of those scams.

Dems should just say that these tax credits “will pay for themselves” like the Republicans did for the millionaires tax cuts.
The tax cuts didn't pay for themselves obviously. I complained about those at least as much as anyone here. That doesn't excuse continuing to not pay for things.
The fundamental issue is that everything is so byzantine and contingent that there really is NOT a clear relationship between revenue and expense; this isn't a household budget, where someone could say that if a spouse makes $50/hour, and the lawn takes the spouse an hour to mow, and a kid will mow the lawn for $35, then it makes more sense for the spouse to work the hour (and hire the kid for $35).

That's not how government works (and whether it should work like that is an interesting, but academic, question).
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

As the pubs say, selective prosecution, two tiered justice system, weaponization.

https://twitter.com/renato_mariotti/sta ... PzNG4aOfKQ
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Not seeing Tweets in-line is a huge drag.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:07 pm This is fine.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status ... 5514344848
All this guy does is make shit up now lol
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:31 pm Not seeing Tweets in-line is a huge drag.
We finally agree. What happened
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:31 pm Not seeing Tweets in-line is a huge drag.
I'm guessing it's a temporary (or permanent) solution to the "bugginess" noted in the Off-Topic thread.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

So much better. X marks the rot.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

🤦‍♂️

During his term as President of the United States, Donald Trump made tens of thousands of false or misleading claims. The Washington Post's fact-checker tallied the number of false or misleading claims as 30,573, an average of approximately 21 per day during his presidential term.[1][5][6][7] Separately, the Toronto Star tallied the number of false claims as 5,276 by June 2019, an average of 6.1 per day.[2] Commentators and fact-checkers have described the scale of his mendacity as "unprecedented" in American politics,[13] and the consistency of falsehoods a distinctive part of his business and political identities.[14] Scholarly analysis of Trump's tweets found "significant evidence" of an intent to deceive.[15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_or_ ... nald_Trump
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

defixione wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:02 pm 🤦‍♂️

During his term as President of the United States, Donald Trump made tens of thousands of false or misleading claims. The Washington Post's fact-checker tallied the number of false or misleading claims as 30,573, an average of approximately 21 per day during his presidential term.[1][5][6][7] Separately, the Toronto Star tallied the number of false claims as 5,276 by June 2019, an average of 6.1 per day.[2] Commentators and fact-checkers have described the scale of his mendacity as "unprecedented" in American politics,[13] and the consistency of falsehoods a distinctive part of his business and political identities.[14] Scholarly analysis of Trump's tweets found "significant evidence" of an intent to deceive.[15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_or_ ... nald_Trump
Randy's response.
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Biden did teach seminars at colleges in DELMAR and Philly.
https://www.statesman.com/story/news/po ... 555102002/
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Sparko wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:15 pm Biden did teach seminars at colleges in DELMAR and Philly.
Oh
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

USA! USA! USA!

USA 2020 We had Mush Brain vs. Asshole.
USA 2024 As of this moment it's looking like we will have Mush Brain vs. Indicted Asshole.
USA 2028 I don't know if I will be alive but if I am, I sure as heck hope I/we have better choices. Heck, a Turd Sandwich vs. A Bar Of Soap would be better choices.

I am sitting here thinking how shameful it is that there can be no way any intelligent people in the DNC and the RNC truly feel these two clowns are the best choices to run our country - and the reality is they truly only care about which clown has the best chance to win the Presidency.
Even then, why would they think people would feel their candidate is better than the other candidate when their candidate sucks Gorilla balls?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Sparko wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:15 pm Biden did teach seminars at colleges in DELMAR and Philly.
Sounds like a lying, dog-faced pony soldier to me.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:07 am USA! USA! USA!

USA 2024 As of this moment it's looking like we will have Mush Brain vs. Indicted Asshole.
USA 2028 I don't know if I will be alive but if I am, I sure as heck hope I/we have better choices. Heck, a Turd Sandwich vs. A Bar Of Soap would be better choices.

I am sitting here thinking how shameful it is that there can be no way any intelligent people in the DNC and the RNC truly feel these two clowns are the best choices to run our country - and the reality is they truly only care about which clown has the best chance to win the Presidency.
Even then, why would they think people would feel their candidate is better than the other candidate when their candidate sucks Gorilla balls?
Calls a certain South Park episode to mind.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

jfish26 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:59 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:07 am USA! USA! USA!

Calls a certain South Park episode to mind.
Notice how I didn't say a Giant Douche as an option? Foolish of me because if The Donald doesn't win in 2024, while highly doubtful, there is no guarantee he (a Giant Douche) wouldn't run in 2028.