Ugh.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by pdub »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:57 am
jfish26 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:05 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:00 am

Biden is the clown candidate. Have you seen him lately? Have you seen the kind of people that vote for him?
You mean, the clear popular majority?
That all depends on whether or not you consider fabricated ballots to be a legitimate measure of "clear popular majority" or not.
This has been EXHAUSTIVELY disproven by multiple sources.
If you want to be taken seriously, ( i.e. don't go full randy ) stop with this bullshit.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

pdub wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:48 am

That all depends on whether or not you consider fabricated ballots to be a legitimate measure of "clear popular majority" or not.
If you want to be taken seriously, ( i.e. don't go full randy ) stop with this bullshit.
Just Wow, Psych.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Most companies don't see 80 year old men as employable really. Maybe to greet you at the door at Walmart? You know 80 is well past retirement age. Physical and mental decline have been setting in awhile now

Imagine advocating for people in their 80s to run the country? Advocating to reelect them for high stress positions?

Surely you realize the lunacy in wanting biden or trump as your president just for that, regardless of their politics
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:16 pm Most companies don't see 80 year old men as employable really. Maybe to greet you at the door at Walmart? You know 80 is well past retirement age. Physical and mental decline have been setting in awhile now

Imagine advocating for people in their 80s to run the country? Advocating to reelect them for high stress positions?

Surely you realize the lunacy in wanting biden or trump as your president just for that, regardless of their politics
Take it up with the Constitution.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

I'm not saying that it is uncontrovertibly true; I'm also not saying that I'm 100% confident that things weren't rigged. The defensiveness at the mention of the possibility gives one pause.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

I think you are mistaking incredulity for defensiveness.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:27 pm

I'm not saying that it is uncontrovertibly true; I'm also not saying that I'm 100% confident that things weren't rigged. The defensiveness at the mention of the possibility gives one pause.
It’s not defensiveness. It’s, what’s it take until people like you stop telling us the daytime sky isn’t blue, you have more questions.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:27 pm

Given the dozens of court cases to this point, I would think that proof of your claim would have been brought to light if it existed. But it has not. So it's not defensiveness, just frustration at your continued deliberate lying.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:16 pm Most companies don't see 80 year old men as employable really. Maybe to greet you at the door at Walmart? You know 80 is well past retirement age. Physical and mental decline have been setting in awhile now

I think that many people here have been consistent in stating that they would rather see neither of those two people win the nomination for 2024. But as of now, those are the two people we will most likely have to choose from so continuing to beat this dead horse is going to get tiring.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I am happy with President Harris, should it be necessary. May be the only way to defeat bigotry in the MSM themes. Biden is a great leader who asks for and accepts the advice of experts and is someone who brings people together for great things. And he has a great VP.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Stop it, Wisky.

It's no longer believable.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Sparko wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:56 pm I am happy with President Harris, should it be necessary. May be the only way to defeat bigotry in the MSM themes. Biden is a great leader who asks for and accepts the advice of experts and is someone who brings people together for great things. And he has a great VP.
There's no way someone can say this with a straight face
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Sparko wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:56 pm I am happy with President Harris, should it be necessary. May be the only way to defeat bigotry in the MSM themes. Biden is a great leader who asks for and accepts the advice of experts and is someone who brings people together for great things. And he has a great VP.
That would be the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time if it didn’t also make me afraid for your sanity.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

It's rich taking qualification and capability advice from those who would, if given the binary choice, absolutely choose someone who fundamentally does not believe that the Constitution, or the laws that flow from it, apply to him.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:21 pm It's rich taking qualification and capability advice from those who would, if given the binary choice, absolutely choose someone who fundamentally does not believe that the Constitution, or the laws that flow from it, apply to him.
You do realize that Harris has an IQ in the 70’s, right? If it weren’t for her other, um, skills, she’d be a shift manager at Popeye’s.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:45 am
mjl2 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:38 am Is military spending policy switching parties?
Kinda.

Neither party really stands for much of anything coherent.
^^^

The tell was when neither party bothered with composing a platform to run on in 2020:

8.25/2020 The GOP will not roll out a new party platform ahead of the 2020 presidential race, instead opting to declare fealty to President Trump’s agenda. So, what does the Republican Party stand for now?

"..."I can't remember a time in my life, and Frank (Luntz) said the same thing, that you just struggled so manifestly to come up with any sort of a coherent definition or description for a party..."

8/24/2020: The Republican Party says it will not be announcing a new platform of policies to voters at this year's Republican National Convention but will instead pledge to "enthusiastically" support President Donald Trump.

Oh, wait:

9/19/2020 Democrats on Tuesday night officially approved a new party platform, outlining a sweeping set of policies on key issues including health care, climate change and the economy.

...The platform was written by a drafting committee that included members from the party’s progressive and more moderate wings. The Democratic National Committee’s platform committee then voted on the platform before sending it to all of the delegates who voted remotely on whether to approve it...
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:31 pm
jfish26 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:21 pm It's rich taking qualification and capability advice from those who would, if given the binary choice, absolutely choose someone who fundamentally does not believe that the Constitution, or the laws that flow from it, apply to him.
You do realize that Harris has an IQ in the 70’s, right? If it weren’t for her other, um, skills, she’d be a shift manager at Popeye’s.
Anyone who thinks Harris is dumber than Trump needs to have their head examined. If that moron can be President then there is no intelligence required for the job.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

twocoach wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:42 pm
Anyone who thinks Harris is dumber than Trump needs to have their head examined. If that moron can be President then there is no intelligence required for the job.
Other than Noosh long ago, I can't recall ever putting anyone on "Ignore" here or at .com, et al.
So, it feels very odd to have the idea occur to me so often recently.

And for the record, I've been almost universally against anyone ever being "banned".
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

We have so much prosperity it is hard for the continuo of chaos triplets to process reality. But screwing up a good thing is the republican way.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

It turns out our VP is a brilliant person. But dog whistles are your thing