Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:36 am
randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:14 am
Shirley wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:49 pm

Would you care to make the argument that Trump picked Mike Pence because they have so much in common?

He was picked to quell the fears of the Christo-Fascists, I mean, "conservative" Christians.

As per usual, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about:

identity politics: a tendency for people of a particular religion, ethnic group, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics.

smfh

Your ignorance gets really boring randy.

really boring
A Google definition for a phrase? Lol. Identity politics is the game democrats constantly play that puts emphasis on a person's identity. Such as their race, gender, sexuality

Which is the democrats obsession these days. Which is why bidens vp list was narrowed down to a non white female
Beautiful.

Criticism of someone for actually looking something up.

And then...pretty much agreeing that the definition that was looked up...is the definition of the thing that was looked up.
Guess that makes Shirley the ignorant one then
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

hardly
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:44 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:14 am

A Google definition for a phrase? Lol. Identity politics is the game democrats constantly play that puts emphasis on a person's identity. Such as their race, gender, sexuality

Which is the democrats obsession these days. Which is why bidens vp list was narrowed down to a non white female
Beautiful.

And then...pretty much agreeing that the definition that was looked up...is the definition of the thing that was looked up.
What does this make you?

"The criteria necessary for being vice president in this administration: must be black woman. They literally said that. Because identity politics is the democrats favorite thing to do.
And yes they literally said that was what they were looking for. No kamala Harris isn't a particularly bright politician. But she fit the criteria".
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:33 pm

Beautiful.

What does this make you?

"The criteria necessary for being vice president in this administration: must be black woman. They literally said that. Because identity politics is the democrats favorite thing to do.
And yes they literally said that was what they were looking for. No kamala Harris isn't a particularly bright politician. But she fit the criteria".
I'll put a pin in this thread, for when The Defendant picks, as his running mate, someone who is chosen for check-the-box purposes, and who ALSO is not remotely as accomplished as Harris.

And then the rubes will tell us that VP is a figurehead role anyway.*

* I do enjoy the frustration The Defendant must be feeling about this. On one hand, he's DYING to pick Lake or Greene or Noem. On the other hand, attacking Biden on the basis of who would step into the big chair if Biden dies....loses some steam if and when he picks someone who is NOT remotely as accomplished as Harris. "A vote for Biden is a vote for President kuh-MALL-uh" [hi MICH] loses some juice when a vote for Trump is a vote for President Jewish Space Lasers.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

it's pronounced "comma'la"
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

jfish26 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:07 pm

What does this make you?

I'll put a pin in this thread, for when The Defendant picks, as his running mate, someone who is chosen for check-the-box purposes, and who ALSO is not remotely as accomplished as Harris.

* I do enjoy the frustration The Defendant must be feeling about this. On one hand, he's DYING to pick Lake or Greene or Noem. On the other hand, attacking Biden on the basis of who would step into the big chair if Biden dies....loses some steam if and when he picks someone who is NOT remotely as accomplished as Harris. "A vote for Biden is a vote for President kuh-MALL-uh" [hi MICH] loses some juice when a vote for Trump is a vote for President Jewish Space Lasers.
Bingo!

It's interesting to me that randy often posts things that come off as being factual - and they are not.
I'm unsure if randy truly believes what he says or if he knows he is clueless and hopes others don't know and won't call him out on it.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:07 pm * I do enjoy the frustration The Defendant must be feeling about this. On one hand, he's DYING to pick Lake or Greene or Noem. On the other hand, attacking Biden on the basis of who would step into the big chair if Biden dies....loses some steam if and when he picks someone who is NOT remotely as accomplished as Harris. "A vote for Biden is a vote for President kuh-MALL-uh" [hi MICH] loses some juice when a vote for Trump is a vote for President Jewish Space Lasers.
But seriously, trumplethinskin could introduce his VP and have it be a hand puppet of his daughter and then proceed to drop his drawers and jack-off with it from the stage and rubes would cheer and want to know how they could buy themselves a dang Ivanka VP jack-off hand puppet. And afterwards they would yammer on about how Kamalamala is a slut and no one should vote for Biden because of his stoopid slut VP. The slobbering rubes never lose any juice, that requires self-awareness.

But a Harris/Greene VP debate might be silly fun.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:15 pm
jfish26 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:07 pm * I do enjoy the frustration The Defendant must be feeling about this. On one hand, he's DYING to pick Lake or Greene or Noem. On the other hand, attacking Biden on the basis of who would step into the big chair if Biden dies....loses some steam if and when he picks someone who is NOT remotely as accomplished as Harris. "A vote for Biden is a vote for President kuh-MALL-uh" [hi MICH] loses some juice when a vote for Trump is a vote for President Jewish Space Lasers.
But seriously, trumplethinskin could introduce his VP and have it be a hand puppet of his daughter and then proceed to drop his drawers and jack-off with it from the stage and rubes would cheer and want to know how they could buy themselves a dang Ivanka VP jack-off hand puppet. And afterwards they would yammer on about how Kamalamala is a slut and no one should vote for Biden because of his stoopid slut VP. The slobbering rubes never lose any juice, that requires self-awareness.

Everything you say is true.

The bitch of it for the rubes is that we don't pick presidents by echo chamber decibel readings - and that echo chamber is getting louder because it's getting smaller and the inhabitants are getting angrier.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And the nomination for dumbest post of the week goes to...
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:35 pm

The bitch of it for the rubes is that we don't pick presidents by echo chamber decibel readings - and that echo chamber is getting louder because it's getting smaller and the inhabitants are getting angrier.
I remember one of my cousins posting a map of the US after the 2020 election.

You've seen the one, with all of those red counties that voted for trumplethinskin and the small clusters of blue counties that went for Biden. The gist of the rubism being, how could trumpty dumpty have lost? I told him if tumbleweeds, cattle, rocks and cornstalks could vote, he might have a point. But the majority of the people/voters in the US live in those blue dots.

At the last family reunion he piped in once with, "I know nobody wants to hear what I have to say but," His younger brother cut him off with, "You're right, shut up."
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

japhy wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:59 pm
jfish26 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:35 pm

I remember one of my cousins posting a map of the US after the 2020 election.

You've seen the one, with all of those red counties that voted for trumplethinskin and the small clusters of blue counties that went for Biden. The gist of the rubism being, how could trumpty dumpty have lost? I told him if tumbleweeds, cattle, rocks and cornstalks could vote, he might have a point. But the majority of the people/voters in the US live in those blue dots.

At the last family reunion he piped in once with, "I know nobody wants to hear what I have to say but," His younger brother cut him off with, "You're right, shut up."
Ah, the party of inclusivity and diversity at its finest! Winning hearts and minds.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Listening gladly to distortions and disinformation is a vice. Repeating them is a failure of imagination and intellect. Hence, Trump.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:57 pm

Considering you "literally" made this post.....

Report Quote
Post by randylahey » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:10 pm

The criteria necessary for being vice president in this administration: must be black woman. They literally said that. Because identity politics is the democrats favorite thing to do

And yes they literally said that was what they were looking for. No kamala Harris isn't a particularly bright politician. But she fit the criteria

......I'm confident you will receive consideration for the award too.
You earned my vote.
Congrats!
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-te ... gn=dwbrand

“President Joe Biden told a story at a Manhattan campaign event, appearing completely oblivious to the fact that — just moments earlier — he had told the exact same story, almost word for word.

The White House press pool report addressed the issue, stating, “After briefly touting his economic record, POTUS reflected on his decision to seek the presidency. He told the story about the events of Charlottesville in 2017 as the reason for his campaign. A few minutes later, he told the story again, nearly word for word.”

Sharp as a tack, that guy. No reason for concern whatsoever.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:21 pm

Report Quote

The criteria necessary for being vice president in this administration: must be black woman. They literally said that. Because identity politics is the democrats favorite thing to do

And yes they literally said that was what they were looking for. No kamala Harris isn't a particularly bright politician. But she fit the criteria

You earned my vote.
Congrats!
How quickly you forget... that happened. Biden narrowed his finalists for vp down to a small group of minority women. If you were not a minority and a woman, you were not eligible to be his potential vp. Because it didn't fit the narrative they were trying to sell
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Again. Please turn off the bots.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:34 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:21 pm

Report Quote

You earned my vote.
Congrats!
How quickly you forget... that happened. Biden narrowed his finalists for vp down to a small group of minority women. If you were not a minority and a woman, you were not eligible to be his potential vp. Because it didn't fit the narrative they were trying to sell
So in other words, you are backtracking and admitting what you said ("The criteria necessary for being vice president in this administration: must be BLACK woman").
is 100% false?

You also said, "They literally said that".
That's 100% false too. Right?
Heck, You had repeated yourself by saying, "And yes they literally said that was what they were looking for".
WRONG.

Now you are saying, "If you were not a minority and a woman, you were not eligible to be his potential vp".
That's different than your original claim. Right? Guess what? You are still WRONG.

--------

How quickly I forget "that happened"? NO, I have NOT forgotten "THAT" did NOT happen.
I remember who many of the people were that were being seriously considered.
Why do I remember? Because I was personally involved in helping to coordinate some of the meetings with the potential "candidates" that were meeting with some of the people who were doing the vetting.
I remember personally welcoming those people to the meetings.
HELLO!
I typically have a not such a good memory but this is something I recall vividly.

Although, I will grant you that after going through the extensive process of choosing the VP, the last few "candidates" being considered were indeed primarily minority women - but NOT all of them were "BLACK - as YOU claimed - and not all were minority.
I fully admit I do NOT know who were the strongest "candidates" of the remaining few that were being considered and it very well may have come down to two or three of the final candidates being Black.

At NO point during at least the beginning, middle, and towards the end of the process, did "THEY" EVER "literally" say "MUST be black woman" and an NO point during at least the beginning, middle, and towards the end of the process, did "THEY" EVER "literally" say that was what "THEY" were looking for.
I challenge you to prove me wrong and more importantly, prove yourself right.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

What does this make you?

He’s just DYING to do it.

https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/170 ... PzNG4aOfKQ
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

jfish26 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:27 am

What does this make you?

The sick thing to me is that there are many people in this country who actually love those two assclowns.
I can completely understand people not liking Biden and other Democratic politicians and wanting to SUPPORT Republicans but how can anyone possibly love let alone even like those two disgusting piece of shit human beings?

I say all that being my ancestors (who voted primarily Democratic but at times Republican and were more conservative than a liberal people) would probably collectively find a gun and blow their brains out because this is what the USA has become in 2023.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:39 am
jfish26 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:27 am

The sick thing to me is that there are many people in this country who actually love those two assclowns.
I can completely understand people not liking Biden and other Democratic politicians and wanting to SUPPORT Republicans but how can anyone possibly love let alone even like those two disgusting piece of shit human beings?

I say all that being my ancestors (who voted primarily Democratic but at times Republican and were more conservative than a liberal people) would probably collectively find a gun and blow their brains out because this is what the USA has become in 2023.
They’re carnival barkers, the both of them. I remember when carnival barkers just made money barking at carnivals.