Vivek ramaswamy

Ugh.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: Vivek ramaswamy

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:39 am rare exceptions?

:lol:
What names have I called you? What attempts have I made to make you angry via personal attacks? What instances of me following you across forums posting provocation are you citing? I have responded to your "lol" responses in kind, but I doubt you lost any sleep over it.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:52 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:09 pm
Shirley wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:53 pm

Watching Psych's personal growth has been one of the most rewarding experiences about joining .com, Kcrim, et al.
Ok, I'll admit that reading "Psych's" and "personal growth" in the same sentence gave me the heebie jeebies.
You're absolutely entitled to your opinion, but I would argue - and I think that my post content over the past year supports this (with rare exceptions) - that I have consistently been one of the few around here to try and act like an adult.

I'm not name-calling, gaslighting, or attempting to provoke others, and I've used the tools available to avoid those who are. It's one thing to say you don't agree with or like my views; it is quite another to contend that I am being an ass to my fellow bored members.

I'm not sure why that concept is so difficult for some folks, but it is what it is. I have better things to do than get into Internet bored fights.
I respect your post but I'm not sure why it was in response to mine.
My post was an attempt at crude humor. As usual, seems I may have failed at my attempt.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawks99 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:09 pm Lol.

The cowardly racist blocked me too.
What's the point of getting on a small message board then blocking half the people lol
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:23 am
JKLivin wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:52 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:09 pm

Ok, I'll admit that reading "Psych's" and "personal growth" in the same sentence gave me the heebie jeebies.
You're absolutely entitled to your opinion, but I would argue - and I think that my post content over the past year supports this (with rare exceptions) - that I have consistently been one of the few around here to try and act like an adult.

I'm not name-calling, gaslighting, or attempting to provoke others, and I've used the tools available to avoid those who are. It's one thing to say you don't agree with or like my views; it is quite another to contend that I am being an ass to my fellow bored members.

I'm not sure why that concept is so difficult for some folks, but it is what it is. I have better things to do than get into Internet bored fights.
I respect your post but I'm not sure why it was in response to mine.
My post was an attempt at crude humor. As usual, seems I may have failed at my attempt.
My bad. I interpreted it as serious. Please accept my apology.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

of the 13 active members. 10 or so, just belch out the same pig vomit post after post after post. so in theory, one could block 6 or 7. leaving 3 or 4. and you would not miss a thing.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:43 am of the 13 active members. 10 or so, just belch out the same pig vomit post after post after post. so in theory, one could block 6 or 7. leaving 3 or 4. and you would not miss a thing.
I've got three on IGNORE and would like to avoid adding others, but it gets tempting. The childish behavior gets really old
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:43 am of the 13 active members. 10 or so, just belch out the same pig vomit post after post after post. so in theory, one could block 6 or 7. leaving 3 or 4. and you would not miss a thing.
Block this!

your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:38 am
jhawks99 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:09 pm Lol.

The cowardly racist blocked me too.
What's the point of getting on a small message board then blocking half the people lol
Ask your buddy psych
Defense. Rebounds.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i wouldn't call it "blocking." it would be more like "downsizing." or "streamlining."

it's like, what's the diff between 10 pennies or 2 nickels.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The beautiful thing about Mich blocking people who happen to be right and reasonable is that Mich is owned by post after post and everyone but Mich sees it. I am sure the paranoia will cause secret unblockings. Because down-sizing means the opposite of what he thought. Let's all leap in.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:54 am i wouldn't call it "blocking." it would be more like "downsizing." or "streamlining."

it's like, what's the diff between 10 pennies or 2 nickels.
It’s minimizing dumbassery.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

No. It is exposing it. Post after post to the unseeing.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Sparko wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:45 pm No. It is exposing it. Post after post to the unseeing.
There’s a difference between disagreeing amiably and being verbally harassing and abusive. The former is being an adult on a message bored; the latter is blatant dumbassery.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Mich and Randy swing that way though.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:29 pm Mich and Randy swing that way though.
Keep it up, Psych will Hong Kong Fuey your ass!
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I am thinking he sees nothing like Sgt Schultz in Stalag Luft Politiks Geborden
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

They’re not that bad. They upset people because they have different ideas and beliefs. They are not abusive and they don’t harass anyone. You may disagree with them, but they’re not being childish idiots. There’s a difference.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Moving back to Vivek.....
I mean Obama.
I mean Vivek.

https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/sta ... 5353687363
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:16 am
They’re not that bad. They upset people because they have different ideas and beliefs. They are not abusive and they don’t harass anyone. You may disagree with them, but they’re not being childish idiots. There’s a difference.
it has zero to do with them having different opinions

it’s that, specifically (imo), the opinions they trumpet don’t square with reality

but, that seems to be your m.o. as well, so it’s not surprising that you’d make excuses for, and attempt to defend them
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:37 am
JKLivin wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:16 am
it has zero to do with them having different opinions

it’s that, specifically (imo), the opinions they trumpet don’t square with reality

but, that seems to be your m.o. as well, so it’s not surprising that you’d make excuses for, and attempt to defend them
Pretty much this.

Fundamentally, MICH's opinions and Randy's share the same fundamental problem: MICH and Randy generally do not support their opinions with facts.