Republican Traitors

Ugh.
Shirley
Contributor

Republican Traitors

Post by Shirley »

traitor (to somebody/something) a person who betrays their friends, their country, etc. by giving away secrets about them, by lying to or about them or by doing other things that will harm them

Does anyone believe that the timing of the attack by Hamas, aided by Iran and by extension Russia, et al., on Israel, wasn't calculated, and deliberate?

Me neither.

Hamas chose yesterday to attack Israel for many reasons. One of those is the dysfunction in the government of the US, Israel's most powerful ally, at this moment when we don't have a Speaker of the House.

Mitchell Minute 1685-The Timing of the Hamas Attack
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: Republican Traitors

Post by JKLivin »

Lithium Big Gulp for Shirley - stat!
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Off the top of my head:

As soon as Hamas attacked Israel yesterday morning, republicans J.D. Vance, "moderate" Nancy Mace, Rafael Cruz, and many others immediately jumped on the chance to blame the Biden Administration, promoting lies about the six billion in frozen Iranian funds transferred from South Korea to Qatar to be used for humanitarian reasons. Whatever happened to "politics ends at the water's edge", at least when it comes to an attack on Israel, an American ally that such a high percentage of the American population feels passionately about defending? Can we not agree on anything?! Anything?

Dictators like Putin, Xi, Kim Jong-un, etc., etc., constantly tell their victims, i.e., citizens, that democracy doesn't work. Republicans seem determined to make that propaganda true.

Republicans broke a 240-year tradition of the peaceful transfer of power in 2020.

Republicans attempted a coup.

Republicans have crippled our government by not being able to elect a speaker.

Tommy Tuberville has a hold on military promotions for > 300 positions.

You want more examples?

Other ways republicans have weakened the US and invited hostile countries to take advantage:

Does Iran with nuclear weapons give anyone pause? Does anyone think Iran would be as close as they are to building them if Trump hadn't cancelled the agreement?

Trump nearly destroyed NATO, emboldening Putin to think he could invade Ukraine with immunity.

Republicans constantly promote the idea of ending US aid to Ukraine, further emboldening Putin to think all he has to do is wait, and "conservative" republicans &/or Trump will solve the problem he and his weak-ass military got Russia into.

Does anyone remember when Trump excused Putin's intervention in our 2016 election, choosing to take Putin's word over American intelligence agencies:

Trump met with Putin one-on-one for 2 hours alone in Helsinki, then tore up the American translator's notes after the meeting was over. Does anyone know what they talked about? While you're considering that, try not to think about Trump's obsession with seeking affirmation, aka., "sucking up", from leaders he sees as "strong". Not to mention how transactional he is. His son Eric informed us that most of Trump Corp.'s money came from Russia, and Trump's decades-long desire to build another "Trump Tower" in Russia.

Standing next to Putin in Helsinki, when asked if he had confronted Putin about Russia's interference in the 2016 election, Trump said:

“My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me and some others saying they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump said. “I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

Trump took top secrets to Mar-a-Lago and kept them in boxes in bathrooms and closets and on a stage, and talked about them at his Bedminster golf club and with an Australian billionaire, who shared the info about our nuclear submarines very widely.

Republicans have threatened to close the government down so often lately, (3 times during Trump's 4 years), contributing to our nation's credit rating being lowered, (increasing the interest on our debt and worsening the national debt), and to increasing the reasons why the US dollar should lose its status as the world's reserve currency. Gee, thanks!

I could very easily go on. WTAF?

Whose side are these Christo-Fascist Traitors on?
Anand Giridharadas
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Interesting that the more intricate the conspiracy theory on the other side, the more ridiculous, but when it aligns with your own predilections, it’s incisive and astute.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfc

ostrich-much?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:00 am Interesting that the more intricate the conspiracy theory on the other side, the more ridiculous, but when it aligns with your own predilections, it’s incisive and astute.
I did not see any sort of conspiracy theory posted here.

Just a long list of questionable taken by the GOP as well as the previous President that have weakened our nation.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I remember how excited I was years ago when I first noticed a woman, Nikki Haley, ascending in the republican party. My disappointment only seems to grow with time.

This seems like a very easy ? for someone who's asking us to elect them president. Sadly, Nikki never fails to fail.

I wonder if Putin, Hamas, Ebraham Raisi of Iran, and Xi don't feel emboldened when they hear the former president say that the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Milli, should be executed?

Anand Giridharadas
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:07 am
JKLivin wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:00 am Interesting that the more intricate the conspiracy theory on the other side, the more ridiculous, but when it aligns with your own predilections, it’s incisive and astute.
I did not see any sort of conspiracy theory posted here.

Just a long list of questionable taken by the GOP as well as the previous President that have weakened our nation.
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that Israel and Palestine have had issues with each other dating back to when Abraham knocked up Hagar and then kicked her and Ishmael out after Isaac was born. The two countries hate each other and have been going at it for centuries. I don’t think Putin or Republicans or Democrats or Bilderbergers or Freemasons had anything to do with what happened.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Shirley is compromised being salvation
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Republicans aren't the issue here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyGpTmEgvF9 ... FlYzFmZQ==

Biden gave the weapons to ukraine to sell to hamas. He also left a shitload of weapons for the taliban
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Shirley wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:20 am I remember how excited I was years ago when I first noticed a woman, Nikki Haley, ascending in the republican party. My disappointment only seems to grow with time.

This seems like a very easy ? for someone who's asking us to elect them president. Sadly, Nikki never fails to fail.

I wonder if Putin, Hamas, Ebraham Raisi of Iran, and Xi don't feel emboldened when they hear the former president say that the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Milli, should be executed?

Milley was a globalist serving at the pleasure of a nationalist/populist POTUS. Rather than trying to find a way to work honorably with the Commander in Chief, he thwarted him at every turn. Should he be executed? Of course now. Does he deserve a swift kick in the ass? Yup.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Here secretary of state Antony blinken admitting that the 6 billion biden opened up for Iran was used to support terrorism

https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/1 ... 7qH7Q&s=19

Clearly this is not a republican issue Shirley
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Biden has normalized bartering with terrorists. There was the Iran deal and the Brittney griner deal. So not only is he supporting our enemies but he is also incentivizing foreign countries kidnapping Americans
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:22 pm Biden has normalized bartering with terrorists. There was the Iran deal and the Brittney griner deal. So not only is he supporting our enemies but he is also incentivizing foreign countries kidnapping Americans
^^^

Damn you Biden! You woke, terrorist-coddling, democrat:

(Nice self-own, Randy. Brilliant!)

The Iran-Contra Affair

...Reagan was driven by a different obsession. He had become frustrated at his inability to secure the release of the seven American hostages being held by Iranian terrorists in Lebanon. As president, Reagan felt that "he had the duty to bring those Americans home," and he convinced himself that he was not negotiating with terrorists. While shipping arms to Iran violated the embargo, dealing with terrorists violated Reagan's campaign promise never to do so. Reagan had always been admired for his honesty.

The arms-for-hostages proposal divided the administration. Longtime policy adversaries Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger and Secretary of State George Shultz opposed the deal, but Reagan, McFarlane and CIA director William Casey supported it. With the backing of the president, the plan progressed. By the time the sales were discovered, more than 1,500 missiles had been shipped to Iran. Three hostages had been released, only to be replaced with three more, in what Secretary of State George Shultz called "a hostage bazaar."

When the Lebanese newspaper "Al-Shiraa" printed an exposé on the clandestine activities in November 1986, Reagan went on television and vehemently denied that any such operation had occurred. He retracted the statement a week later, insisting that the sale of weapons had not been an arms-for-hostages deal. Despite the fact that Reagan defended the actions by virtue of their good intentions, his honesty was doubted. Polls showed that only 14 percent of Americans believed the president when he said he had not traded arms for hostages...
Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Shirley wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:46 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:22 pm Biden has normalized bartering with terrorists. There was the Iran deal and the Brittney griner deal. So not only is he supporting our enemies but he is also incentivizing foreign countries kidnapping Americans
^^^

The Iran-Contra Affair

...Reagan was driven by a different obsession. He had become frustrated at his inability to secure the release of the seven American hostages being held by Iranian terrorists in Lebanon. As president, Reagan felt that "he had the duty to bring those Americans home," and he convinced himself that he was not negotiating with terrorists. While shipping arms to Iran violated the embargo, dealing with terrorists violated Reagan's campaign promise never to do so. Reagan had always been admired for his honesty.

The arms-for-hostages proposal divided the administration. Longtime policy adversaries Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger and Secretary of State George Shultz opposed the deal, but Reagan, McFarlane and CIA director William Casey supported it. With the backing of the president, the plan progressed. By the time the sales were discovered, more than 1,500 missiles had been shipped to Iran. Three hostages had been released, only to be replaced with three more, in what Secretary of State George Shultz called "a hostage bazaar."

When the Lebanese newspaper "Al-Shiraa" printed an exposé on the clandestine activities in November 1986, Reagan went on television and vehemently denied that any such operation had occurred. He retracted the statement a week later, insisting that the sale of weapons had not been an arms-for-hostages deal. Despite the fact that Reagan defended the actions by virtue of their good intentions, his honesty was doubted. Polls showed that only 14 percent of Americans believed the president when he said he had not traded arms for hostages...
Regan has nothing to do with anything I said. And your post does not support anything you said
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Trump had "the absolute right" to sell-out Israeli intelligence operations. And here we are.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Trying to blame this one in trump is insane, even for lefties. You're gonna tear something stretching that far
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:21 pm Here secretary of state Antony blinken admitting that the 6 billion biden opened up for Iran was used to support terrorism

https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/1 ... 7qH7Q&s=19

Clearly this is not a republican issue Shirley
That is not at all what he said, liar.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:51 pm Trying to blame this one in trump is insane, even for lefties. You're gonna tear something stretching that far
Someone who likes taking hindsight-fueled victory laps should exercise a bit more prudence than this.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Shirley wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:46 pm
^^^

The Iran-Contra Affair

TIME OUT!!!!
randy actually said (or at least implied) Biden bartered with terrorists to get Griner back????
Forgive me, I am confused. Which terrorist/s did he barter with?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.