5 easy/quick questions of the day for the 2nd to last Sunday in October

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

5 easy/quick questions of the day for the 2nd to last Sunday in October

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. Next week you have to attend one of the following combos and stay at the games for their entirety.
All expenses paid for you to go to the games. Which combo do you choose?

a. FSU at Wake / Texans at Panthers
b. Indiana at Penn State / Jaguars at Steelers
c. Ohio State at Wisconsin / Vikings at Packers
d. Colorado at UCLA / Bears at Chargers
e. Oregon State at Arizona / Ravens at Cardinals

2. There are some/many people I know who say, "I could care less". While it is 100% possible to care less, 99% of the time they mean they could NOT care less.
When you have heard/read someone say, "I could care less", did you EVER correct a person?

3. Rate these shoes on a scale of 1-100. 1 being the worst shoes you have ever seen and 100 being the best shoes you have ever seen.

4. Do know someone who is a college graduate and you wonder how they graduated college?

5. You can have dinner tomorrow night with any professional athlete. Just you and the athlete. A one hour meal and you can eat anywhere you want. What athlete do you choose?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Re: 5 easy/quick questions of the day for the 2nd to last Sunday in October

Post by ousdahl »

1. I should prob say the Beavs right? Since I’ll prob end up watching them anyway. Tho I don’t really care about ravens/cardinals. But then again, I don’t really care about any of those nfl matchups
2. I think I have corrected that. It’s a confusing expression.
3. 4
4. Leave me out of this! JK I graduated college cuz business school was basically a diploma mill.
5. Is Trey Anastasio a professional athlete?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Also, wasn’t there a shoes thread around here at some point?

I been meaning to ask you guys about converse all stars…
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

My answers....

1. d If I had money I would do that - for my birthday weekend.
2. Yes
3. 29. They are actually two different colors. If they were one or the other / 51. They will be delivered Tuesday. I will sell them Tuesday.
4. Yes
5. I didn't specify current or former. I should have said current. Alicia Schmidt

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

1. Next week you have to attend one of the following combos and stay at the games for their entirety.
All expenses paid for you to go to the games. Which combo do you choose?

a. FSU at Wake / Texans at Panthers
b. Indiana at Penn State / Jaguars at Steelers
c. Ohio State at Wisconsin / Vikings at Packers
d. Colorado at UCLA / Bears at Chargers
e. Oregon State at Arizona / Ravens at Cardinals

I would break up with her. Immediately.

2. There are some/many people I know who say, "I could care less". While it is 100% possible to care less, 99% of the time they mean they could NOT care less.
When you have heard/read someone say, "I could care less", did you EVER correct a person?

It annoys me to no end when people do that, but I can honestly say I've never corrected anyone for it.

3. Rate these shoes on a scale of 1-100. 1 being the worst shoes you have ever seen and 100 being the best shoes you have ever seen.

20. I've see Gradey Dick wear much worse.

4. Do know someone who is a college graduate and you wonder how they graduated college?

Several folks around here come to mind right off the bat.

5. You can have dinner tomorrow night with any professional athlete. Just you and the athlete. A one hour meal and you can eat anywhere you want. What athlete do you choose?

First choice: Larry Bird
Second choice: John Stockton
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris