Despicable how the left treats their more progressive

Ugh.
imzcount

Despicable how the left treats their more progressive

Post by imzcount »

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/30/arts ... p-snl.html

Can't handle the truth from Kanye. Yikes. They know he is black, right?
HouseDivided

Re: Despicable how the left treats their more progressive

Post by HouseDivided »

I predict that Kanye will tragically commit “suicide” in the coming months. Maybe a drug overdose, or, maybe, like Vince Foster, he will shoot himself. Twice. In the back of the head. With his non-dominant hand.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:38 pm I predict that Kanye will tragically commit “suicide” in the coming months. Maybe a drug overdose, or, maybe, like Vince Foster, he will shoot himself. Twice. In the back of the head. With his non-dominant hand.
Oh good lord. Dont you have some kids to rescue from a pizza parlor basement?

Oh, and wasnt the original round of conspiracy theories that he was shot three times, not two? There were five investigations into his death and all show that Foster shot himself once through his mouth.

Yeah, yeah. We know. "But all five of those investigations were all shams and the only people who know the truth are random message board honks."
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:50 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:38 pm I predict that Kanye will tragically commit “suicide” in the coming months. Maybe a drug overdose, or, maybe, like Vince Foster, he will shoot himself. Twice. In the back of the head. With his non-dominant hand.
Oh good lord. Dont you have some kids to rescue from a pizza parlor basement?

Oh, and wasnt the original round of conspiracy theories that he was shot three times, not two? There were five investigations into his death and all show that Foster shot himself once through his mouth.

Yeah, yeah. We know. "But all five of those investigations were all shams and the only people who know the truth are random message board honks."
But I FEEL like it is true, and I deserve to be believed unquestioningly. Or is it that I am a male?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
imzcount

Post by imzcount »