Where's the FL Gov Ron DeFascist thread?

Ugh.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: Where's the FL Gov Ron DeFascist thread?

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:06 pm Rats, foiled again!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ron-desantis ... 00211.html
So, if I can get my hands on Ronnys' white go-go boots (at the garage sale after his failed run), I could not only look super sexy...but also be 6"8"?

Saweet!
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Only happened to remember this is on Hannity tonight a couple of days ago. Doesn't seem to have generated much interest, but might be a harbinger of 2028? Or, not. Now, I just have to find out if my cable co. carries Fox, and if so, which channel it is... Based on the snippets I've caught of Hannity interviewing Newsom before, where Hannity uses a rapid fire approach to continually try and put Newsom on the spot, and Newsom impresses by taking the hits and responds like a walking encyclopedia of facts and figures, it's hard for me to imagine someone as stiff as DeSantis coming out ahead in the encounter. (Not that I'm biased...) And Lord knows, as much as DeSantis might be cognizant of the difficult task in front of him, having a good night against a pretty-boy lib-tard like Newsom on national TV could do nothing but help him. Not that even that would be much help, but still...

IMO, Mitchell isn't wrong:

November 30, 2023-Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and California Governor Gavin Newsom will debate on Fox tonight. This is a great example of how politics in the US have become, for many, like sports or entertainment.

Mitchell Minute 1736-The Newsom-DeSantis Debate
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

I’ve been in a small group setting with Gavin when he was Mayor of SF a couple of times. He’s every bit like that in person as he is on TV. Very fast on his feet and very engaging.

The only puzzling thing about him is how/why he was married to the woman who is currently with Don Jr??? If I was debating him I’d have a power jab with “Look what he did to that poor Kimberly Guilfoile!! Nobody should be condemned to that fate!”
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

zsn wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:17 pm I’ve been in a small group setting with Gavin when he was Mayor of SF a couple of times. He’s every bit like that in person as he is on TV. Very fast on his feet and very engaging.

The only puzzling thing about him is how/why he was married to the woman who is currently with Don Jr??? If I was debating him I’d have a power jab with “Look what he did to that poor Kimberly Guilfoile!! Nobody should be condemned to that fate!”
^^^

As someone who was married and after 10 years chose to get divorced, I realize we all make mistakes. But there's no conceivable way for me to not question his judgement, based on that fact alone.

Nice/interesting to hear that he comes across in person the same as he does in the media.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas