NBA 23/24

Kansas Basketball.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: NBA 23/24

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

DeletedUser wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:42 am Chris Paul is a whiny bitch. Not a fan of him. Respect his game and efficiency. But he hasn't won nearly enough to act like he acts imo.

Weird that in the early 2010s CP3, his coach Doc Rivers, and strangely CP3s Dad had a sit down with the league about the Foster fued. As a grown man why on earth would you need a parent involved? Maybe I am missing something?
Why is Chris Paul a whiny bitch? Because he continuously gets fucked by a ref who has a beef with him?
He hasn't won enough? What does that even mean?
"Weird"? Maybe but you asked two questions proving you don't really have a clue about the situation.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Seems Pop embarrassed himself last night. The majority of people publicly responding to his action/s last night seem to feel that way.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:09 am
DeletedUser wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:42 am Chris Paul is a whiny bitch. Not a fan of him. Respect his game and efficiency. But he hasn't won nearly enough to act like he acts imo.

Weird that in the early 2010s CP3, his coach Doc Rivers, and strangely CP3s Dad had a sit down with the league about the Foster fued. As a grown man why on earth would you need a parent involved? Maybe I am missing something?
Why is Chris Paul a whiny bitch? Because he continuously gets fucked by a ref who has a beef with him?
"Weird"? Maybe but you asked two questions proving you don't really have a clue about the situation.
Well it looks like someone is a pleasant turkey today!

I have an opinion on Chris Paul. I think he's a whiny bitch. It has nothing to do with Scott Foster.

Yes. It's weird (to me) for an adult to have their dad involved in a situation with their employer. Chris Paul is 38 years old. Even in the early 2010s he was mid 20s or older.

Sounds like nobody has much of a clue about the situation since CP3 refused to elaborate in his post game interview... did you see someone famous on an elevator this morning who gave you the inside scoop? If so, please share.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

DeletedUser wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:20 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:09 am

Well it looks like someone is a pleasant turkey today!

I have an opinion on Chris Paul. I think he's a whiny bitch. It has nothing to do with Scott Foster.

Yes. It's weird (to me) for an adult to have their dad involved in a situation with their employer. Chris Paul is 38 years old. Even in the early 2010s he was mid 20s or older.

Sounds like nobody has much of a clue about the situation since CP3 refused to elaborate in his post game interview... did you see someone famous on an elevator this morning who gave you the inside scoop? If so, please share.
I'm just fine this morning. Beautiful day weather wise and had a nice phone conversation with a relative. Sorry if I came off as being in a bad mood.

You are 100% entitled to your opinion. I was curious as to why you feel he is a whiny bitch. I don't find him to be more whiny than the average NBA player.

I respect you find it weird but as you said, you don't know the circumstances. Perhaps his father has had an issue with Foster. Perhaps his father was directly involved and/or a witness to something Foster said and did that affected members of the Paul family. Perhaps his father was asked by "league officials" to join the meeting. Neither you nor I know for sure. Right?

Your last sentence, I could reply with something harsh and/or smug but instead I'll be the better man and choose to let it go. Have a nice Thanksgiving.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:38 am Your last sentence, I could reply with something harsh and/or smug but instead I'll be the better man and choose to let it go. Have a nice Thanksgiving.
Come on now G, you dish plenty of it out to me. I was just joking around.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Starting 5 of Giannis, Middleton, Lopez, Lillard, Beasley, and the Bucks bench, lost to a starting 5 of Patrick Williams, Vucevic, Coby White, Caruso, Dosunmu, and the Bools bench (without DeRozan and LaVine) last night.
Moral of the story is.....
If head coaching in the NBA matters, wife beating coaches suck?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Example #41414 why the NBA is often unwatchable.....

The Chosen One and Ime Udoka simply talked to each other. They both got T'd up for it. Being that it was Udoka's 2nd technical, he was booted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7dYuysxlU8
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

NBA in-season tournament wut

Boston just got handled by the Pacers. Halliburton had a triple double
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

ousdahl wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:52 pm NBA in-season tournament wut

Boston just got handled by the Pacers. Halliburton had a triple double
NBA in-season tournament

Suns got handled by the refs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0gIgwnAM_O ... _copy_link

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/390 ... final-spot
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

LEBRON!!!!!
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

is a bitch?
Just Ledoux it
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

TDub wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:27 amis a winy bitch?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I haven't watched any of the NBA in-season tourney. I have flipped past it a few times, seems like they have a lot of crazy new jerseys to sell so that's fun I suppose. I'd be curious to see if it generated any additional TV viewership or if it's just been something to ramp up the level of play of players who are normally coasting/resting through meaningless regular season games right now.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

CB with some nice minutes against the clips
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Luka had a triple double.

In the first……fucking….half
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Overlander wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:58 pm Luka had a triple double.

Mavs only beat the Jazz by 50. :?
Luka played 12 more minutes in the game.
Had 1 more assist than you and I and the same amount of rebounds as you and I in those 12 minutes.
Biggest difference between him and you and I was that he busted Dunn's ass and didn't shake hands. :lol:

https://twitter.com/legendz_nba/status/ ... 2148818392

P.S. Och played 30 minutes in the game and you and I had the same amount of rebounds and assists that he had in those 30 minutes.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:27 am
Overlander wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:58 pm Luka had a triple double.

Mavs only beat the Jazz by 50. :?
Luka played 12 more minutes in the game.
Had 1 more assist than you and I and the same amount of rebounds as you and I in those 12 minutes.
Biggest difference between him and you and I was that he busted Dunn's ass and didn't shake hands. :lol:

https://twitter.com/legendz_nba/status/ ... 2148818392

P.S. Och played 30 minutes in the game and you and I had the same amount of rebounds and assists that he had in those 30 minutes.
The other thing, Kyrie is playing like he is 22 again.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

that vegas court is atrocious
thekid6
Contributor

Post by thekid6 »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:06 pm All in-season courts are atrocious
fyp
Don't give up, don't ever give up. -Jimmy V
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

LeBron makes history!
The In Season Tournament!
Everyone loved it!

Oh wait, no, it was stupid and no one cared but maybe the players since they got extra money.