Just One More Reason I Hate messourah

Coffee talk.
jhawks99
Contributor

Just One More Reason I Hate messourah

Post by jhawks99 »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-are-wr ... -missouri/

Unbelievable at every level, WTF is up with the governor? Should be a no-brainer.
Defense. Rebounds.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: Just One More Reason I Hate messourah

Post by Sparko »

Obviously false imprisonment warrants a charge of its own. The clock on appeals should have reset for every subsequent crime to falsely imprison him.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

We drove across the river yesterday and there were "Welcome to Missouri" and "Leaving Kansas" signs on each end of the bridge. I told Annie, "you know, there was a time when I thought of Missouri as a place of pragmatic politics as compared to crazy ass Kansas. No more, the shitheads who run Missouri are worse now."

I look forward to the day I load up the escape pod and blast out of this place for good. The State is now controlled by the porch sittin, squirrel brain eatin, walnut bowl makin, stick whittlin, meth tooth half wits. ( credit to RMan for that rant ). I will miss the BBQ, but that is about it.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Drove across messhourah on Saturday. Still lots of adult bookstores, Jesus signs (always right next to an adult bookstore), trump signs and now, dispensary signs.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

too bad kim k and kanye haven’t continued their crusade
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

japhy wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:34 am We drove across the river yesterday and there were "Welcome to Missouri" and "Leaving Kansas" signs on each end of the bridge. I told Annie, "you know, there was a time when I thought of Missouri as a place of pragmatic politics as compared to crazy ass Kansas. No more, the shitheads who run Missouri are worse now."

I look forward to the day I load up the escape pod and blast out of this place for good. The State is now controlled by the porch sittin, squirrel brain eatin, walnut bowl makin, stick whittlin, meth tooth half wits. ( credit to RMan for that rant ). I will miss the BBQ, but that is about it.
Walnut bowl making, and wood turning in general, is actually pretty cool.
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

It is, but all through this sorry state are tourist traps selling walnut bowls, and terrible cheese.
Japhy did the classic RmanFlint rant of yesteryear.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

there’s more than just that one place that sells terrible cheese?

can’t even remember the name...little spot of the highway on the way to Clinton/Ozarks...
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Osceola Cheese Factory, the state is infested with them.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

that’s it

didn’t realize there were multiple locations
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Maybe it's just their billboards. Seems like they are all over the place. I try to avoid them.
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i guess this is the misery thread…

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missouri-pol ... rophet.amp

wut?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:23 pm i guess this is the misery thread…

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missouri-pol ... rophet.amp

wut?
If only these people made Randy seem normal.

Reasonable:

...A Barrow County judge sentenced Jamal to 18 years in prison in August 2023 after a jury found him guilty of child molestation and cruelty to children, according to court documents. On Aug. 25 of last year, Jamal filed a motion for a new trial, citing "the State's failure to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt."

SURVIVORS OF POLYGAMIST CULT REVEAL INNER SANCTUM OF MURDER, SWEATSHOPS, CAR THEFT RINGS

He has nearly 190,000 followers on TikTok, more than 10,000 followers on X and 90,000 followers on Instagram, where he shares videos expressing his beliefs that people are "avatars," birds are government-operated drones used to spy on civilians, Arizona is a gateway to Africa and the Mississippi River is actually the Nile River, among other claims...
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas