Kenosha

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: Kenosha

Post by ousdahl »

Kyle Rittenhouse
@ThisIsKyleR

I was exhausted after training all day! More training this week!

omg.

the creases in his pants!

the fruit snacks!
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Kyle Rittenhouse

@ThisIsKyleR
Training with some special op guys today! Fun content coming soon!

Then you have this.....

Armored Republic - AR500 Armor®

@AR500ARMOR
Body Armor is a Tool of Liberty. We create Tools of Liberty to Honor Christ by equipping Free Men to defend their God-given rights.

I have two thoughts.
1. VGR!
2. GOD BLESS AMERICA BABY!!!!!
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

So weird. I have often wondered. Being born in the Middle East, would Jesus choose an AK-47 or the good ole 'Murican AR?
Defense. Rebounds.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Hmmm...wonder what they are "training" for?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:16 am Hmmm...wonder what they are "training" for?
Whatever they think they're training for, is not why they are being trained.

They are being trained because rubes and their money are soon (and easily) parted.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:26 am
Overlander wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:16 am Hmmm...wonder what they are "training" for?

They are being trained because rubes and their money are soon (and easily) parted.
I am confident that it is more nefarious than that.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:28 am

I'm not.

Being nefarious (at least in any way that matters) requires being serious. If you seriously believe you are training an elite civilian militia to beat back BLM riots and protect R-favorable polling places and stop BIG GOVERNMENT AND THE GLOBALIST CABAL OF ELITES from taking yer guns, then you're not letting this blubbering marshmallow within 25 miles of the compound.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i can't decide who is the bigger @$$clown. the kid in the pictures. or you people for continuing to give the kid in the pictures life.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

See if you can spot Corporal Randall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx40K27_GaY
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:44 am i can't decide who is the bigger @$$clown. the kid in the pictures. or you people for continuing to give the kid in the pictures life.
I'm gonna go with the guy who brought a gun to a situation he had no business being in in the first place, and then killed two people.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:32 am

I'm not.

Being nefarious (at least in any way that matters) requires being serious. If you seriously believe you are training an elite civilian militia to beat back BLM riots and protect R-favorable polling places and stop BIG GOVERNMENT AND THE GLOBALIST CABAL OF ELITES from taking yer guns, then you're not letting this blubbering marshmallow within 25 miles of the compound.
Big picture...strength in numbers.
Having this murdering idiot associated will draw the attention of other young people who kinda, sorta wish that they could shoot someone of color.

If I am involved in any type of mass disturbance, I wouldn't mind some dumbasses around to catch lead.

With a Trump win or a Trump loss, there will be gun play. If we make it to the election WITHOUT some folks being killed, I will be shocked.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:57 am

I'm not.

Having this murdering idiot associated will draw the attention of other young people who kinda, sorta wish that they could shoot someone of color.

If I am involved in any type of mass disturbance, I wouldn't mind some dumbasses around to catch lead.

With a Trump win or a Trump loss, there will be gun play. If we make it to the election WITHOUT some folks being killed, I will be shocked.
Sure, if the number is set at 0.5, I'll take the over.

But I also do think there is probably significant deterrent value in the ~1,000 1/6 convictions secured to date. I am not, to my knowledge, friends with any real 1/6 types. But I'll bet, in that terrarium, nobody is more than two degrees of separation from a convict.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

These folks are probably already infiltrated. I hope arrests follow. With Grape Welch's snack food.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:00 pm
Overlander wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:57 am

I'm not.

I also do think there is probably significant deterrent value in the ~1,000 1/6 convictions secured to date.
You and I definitely think differently. I have experience dealing directly with these types. I also fully understand and appreciate the "wolf pack" mentality of these idiots.

I am confident that someone too far down the rabbit hole will think of themselves as legal martyrs.

They also have the confidence that Cheeto Mussolini will save them from any legal ramifications.

I imagine sitting in my cell, patiently waiting for my impending pardon, will be easier with MTG bringing me cupcakes, congress people telling me I am a hero, and singing along with Supreme Leader isn't as bad as you and I hope it is.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

don’t you mean, being held hostage in your cell?

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:15 pm don’t you mean, being held hostage in your cell?

:lol:
Exactly.