H.S. Football

Kansas Football.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

H.S. Football

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Last night I watched my buddy's (KU alum) son play against my alma mater. He played really well and his team won easily. He went 16-22 for 337 yards and 4 TD passes.

Early 2nd quarter 90 yard TD bomb (1:07:20 mark of video), mid 2nd quarter 35 yard TD pass (1:20:34 mark), late 2nd quarter TD pass (1:37:30 mark) and mid 4th quarter 70 yard TD bomb (2:37:00 mark).

I figure there is a decent chance Matt goes to KU but pretty much zero chance he plays football. Probably too small.
Could possibly play Baseball.

Besides my obviously being proud of (and promoting) Matt, one of the reasons for this post is that the team in white has a Punter (who also is a Kicker) who may be one of the best if not the best in the country by the time he's a Senior. His name is Niki Dugandzic. I assume KU is aware of him but if not, they absolutely should be.

Says video is unavailable but if you click on the watch on Youtube part you can view it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5kbC4b862w
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Re: H.S. Football

Post by ousdahl »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:48 am
I figure there is a decent chance Matt goes to KU but pretty much zero chance he plays football. Probably too small.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

ousdahl wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:54 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:48 am
Lol!
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Gutter looks natural as a blonde I must say.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Went to a game last night. Was a lot of fun.
One team (DePaul Prep) has a kid who from the very first play I knew was special. He's a Receiver and his name is Braden Peevy. He's only a Junior. I'm not kidding when I say he could have scored at least 10 TD in the game if his team wanted him to. Part of that is the other team probably couldn't defend me let alone him but EVERYTHING this kid did was A+.
I did a little research and it seems Michigan State, Kentucky, and Dayton, have interest.
Learned last night his dad is the AD at DePaul University (was an assistant AD at Kentucky - perhaps/probably why Kentucky has shown interest in his kid).
Coincidently, DePaul doesn't have a football team.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:11 pm Gutter looks natural as a blonde I must say.
Kinda thick, but carries it well.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Yeah, pic kind of proves I'm a hefty blonde LGBTILF jersey chaser.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Anybody Knoah we are recruiting this kid?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2AjNLNp1Gc ... _copy_link