Welcome KJ Adams!

Kansas Basketball.
twocoach

Re: Welcome KJ Adams!

Post by twocoach »

How there is not a youtube compilation of KJ Adams finishing off lob dunks for KU is a failure of the internet.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

pdub wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:25 am
DeletedUser wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:08 pm
I don't know about "best", but definitely one of the most frequent and most powerful.
man I dunno, Dok had some powerful dunks but it seemed like mainly because of his size, it was more than his size but, you get my point.

KJ is just violent. It wouldn't suprise me if the rims sought a restraining order against him.

Dok might break a rim by hanging on it, KJ might break one by slamming his hands and elbows down on it from the top rope.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I don't tend to discount something someone does well in sports because of their size -- if Ostertag was 6 foot, he wouldn't have even made Washburn.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

I don't know about "best", but definitely one of the most frequent and most powerful.
That guy would be THE most frequent and powerful.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

TDub wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:29 am
man I dunno, Dok had some powerful dunks but it seemed like mainly because of his size, it was more than his size but, you get my point.

KJ is just violent. It wouldn't suprise me if the rims sought a restraining order against him.

Dok might break a rim by hanging on it, KJ might break one by slamming his hands and elbows down on it from the top rope.
This is only tangentially related to his (awesome) dunking prowess, but one of the bitterest individual legacy casualties of Covid was that Doke's profound improvement as a Senior is sort of lost to history.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:28 pm

This is only tangentially related to his (awesome) dunking prowess, but one of the bitterest individual legacy casualties of Covid was that Doke's profound improvement as a Senior is sort of lost to history.
Not in pdub's brain.
And i'm guessing not in MICH's either - 'the big fella' is one of the greatest since DMan something or rather.

Also, don't forget, we won that year!

viewtopic.php?p=108180#p108180

https://www.kansascrimson.com/kmadness/ ... t2020.html
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

pdub wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:39 pm
jfish26 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:28 pm

Not in pdub's brain.
And i'm guessing not in MICH's either - 'the big fella' is one of the greatest since DMan something or rather.

Also, don't forget, we won that year!

viewtopic.php?p=108180#p108180
Suffice it to say that if someone has found their way to this little corner of the internet, they were not lumped in in my comment.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

I turned off KCrim when I saw covid coming. The end to the 2020 season (on these boards) is wonderful. Thanks for this. I needed to see One Shining Moment today! 🧡💙🧡💙🧡💙🧡💙