Gutter's 5 Multiple Choice Questions for Today, Tomorrow, This Week, This Month, This Year, Whenever

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Gutter's 5 Multiple Choice Questions for Today, Tomorrow, This Week, This Month, This Year, Whenever

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. Sunday during the Chiefs/Ravens game you have to choose between 1 of the following items to eat. It's the only thing you can eat. Which do you choose?
a. Italian Beef Sandwich
b. Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich
c. Tuna Salad Sandwich
d. Grilled Chicken Sandwich
e. Grilled Cheese Sandwich
f. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
g. BLT Sandwich
h. Egg Salad Sandwich
i. Cobb Salad

2. Which do you feel is the worst in regards to being morally wrong.
a. An employee taking a sick day and not coming in to work when they are not sick.
b. An employee not taking a sick day and coming in to work when they are sick.
c. An employee stealing $37 worth of office supplies.
d. An employee getting drunk during their lunch break and returning to work and working drunk.
e. An employee taking a shit in a toilet at work and not flushing the toilet.

3. You are invited to/in a suite for a Chiefs playoff game in Arrowhead. You can bring 3 people with you. One has to be a family member, one has to be a friend or co-worker, one has to be a "famous" person. In this scenario the famous person will agree to go with you.
What/which "famous" person do you choose between the following.....
a. Kayne West
b. Tom Brady
c. Jay Bilas
d. Jennifer Lawrence
e. Mike Tyson
f. Barack Obama
g. Robert Downey Jr.
h. Tom Izzo
i. Michael Balzary (Flea)
j. Adam Sandler

4. Here is a morbid question. Who do you think will die first between Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Donald Trump, George W. Bush?

5. Other than college basketball, you can only watch one of the following sports on TV for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?

a. NFL Football
b. NCAA Football
c. MLB Baseball
d. WNBA Basketball
e. NBA Basketball
f. PGA Golf
g. ATP Tennis
h. NBA Basketball
i. NHL Hockey
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
MICHHAWK

Re: Gutter's 5 Multiple Choice Questions for Today, Tomorrow, This Week, This Month, This Year, Whenever

Post by MICHHAWK »

1. philly cheesesteak
2. not flushing
3. adam sandler
4. uncle joe
5. nhl hockey
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: Gutter's 5 Multiple Choice Questions for Today, Tomorrow, This Week, This Month, This Year, Whenever

Post by jhawks99 »

1)Eye-talian Beef
2) Stealing
3) Izzo
4) Draft Dodgin Donnie
5) NCAA Football

Break up with her
Defense. Rebounds.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

1. Philly cheesesteak
2. C
3. Tom Brady
4. Clinton or Biden
5. Golf (it'd be NBA, but I can't miss The Masters or The Open *the british one*)
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. Philly Cheesesteak
2. working drunk
3. Mike Tyson
4. Trump
5. NCAA Football
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

1. b. Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich
2. d. An employee getting drunk during their lunch break and returning to work and working drunk.
3. j. Adam Sandler
4. Biden is the oldest so I'll go with him
5. a. NFL Football
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Those choosing d for question 2 have never worked in a big city.

g - blt
c - stealing
j - sandler, he's a jets fan so not sure who he'd be cheering for
trump - he's the most unhealthy of those and all around the same age
a - NFL
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

pdub wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:04 pm Those choosing d for question 2 have never worked in a big city.

g - blt
c - stealing
j - sandler, he's a jets fan so not sure who he'd be cheering for
trump - he's the most unhealthy of those and all around the same age
a - NFL
or they work in industry where being drunk can kill you or someone else.

when I worked in Seattle, I didnt want my crane operator or anyone im working with 40 floors above the ground on a plywood fly deck to be drunk.

It happens, but it's not cool. plenty of time to drink immediately after work and then drive home if you can't wait.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I'd also tend to think, from living in both, there is more drinking in small towns, and its more acceptable in small towns. But either way, keeping my answer.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Yea, I guess I was assuming ( incorrectly ) 'white' collar jobs - my bad.
When I worked in NYC we had a bar in our building that opened as early as 3.
On Fridays people would go to lunch, have two or three drinks, come back, get a drink at 3, go back to work again, then get another drink or two at 6 before going out to hit the town.

And by people I mean like 50+ people were doing this every week - higher ups as well.
Totally normal.

I guess also the question is how drunk are we talking?
Like if someone is going to lunch and having six drinks and coming back stumble drunk then I pick that.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

4. Clinton's been dead for years.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

1. b. Philly cheesesteak

2. d. drunk at work, nothing else is even close

3. i. Flea

4. animatronic Clinton

5. a. NFL football, as long as Mahomie is around it is the best game in town
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. a. Italian Beef
2. c. An employee stealing.
3. though to answer. What is most important to me? What conversation/s am I having? Without giving it too much thought I will say g. Bobby Down Jr.
4. All four on the same day. Our country will be nuked and we will all die on the same day. Or Clinton by 4 moths over Biden by 4 months over Trump by 4 months over GW by 4 months.
5. Just realized my e and h are the same. I meant to put MLB Baseball for one of them. Dumbfuck!
a. NFL Football.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

TDub wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:17 pm I'd also tend to think, from living in both, there is more drinking in small towns, and its more acceptable in small towns. But either way, keeping my answer.
I get it. I've worked in an office with drunks. They couldn't really hurt anyone.
Defense. Rebounds.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

The drunks where I worked took subways or taxis home.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

BLT
stealing (this was the hardest question)
Bilas or Obama because I think they would actually enjoy watching the game
Trump isn't looking so good
NFL football (this describes my life now)
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I wanted to say Bilas but I kinda fear he might actually kind of be kind of a look down on the common man kinda dude. Sandler feels closer to a regular guy you could kick with.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

I could rethink my Bilas choice (Duke and all), but Sandler seems like a goof who never grew up, snapped bra straps in junior high, and tries to make fun of people who do not think he is funny. I will steer clear.