Uncle Joe

Ugh.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by DCHawk1 »

FFS.

I hold you fucking people responsible for this.

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:12 am FFS.

I hold you fucking people responsible for this.

LOL

He's 94 fucking years old. What do you expect? At least they aren't velcro (that'll likely be saved for the 2nd term). The black shoes and blue pants combo is the least of my worries.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Could be worse, he could wear a tan suit.
Defense. Rebounds.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:05 pm Could be worse, he could wear a tan suit.
The end of our Democracy, foretold with bad fashion choices.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The black and blue have worked for years.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I read where Taylor Swift has rigged the SB for the Chiefs to get Joe re-elected. Not sure how that works, but I like it.
Defense. Rebounds.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:33 pm I read where Taylor Swift has rigged the SB for the Chiefs to get Joe re-elected. Not sure how that works, but I like it.
Oh great, thanks for this. Kraken is unleashed.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:41 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:33 pm I read where Taylor Swift has rigged the SB for the Chiefs to get Joe re-elected. Not sure how that works, but I like it.
Oh great, thanks for this. Kraken is unleashed.
Fox News hosted a discussion with a former FBI agent asking: “Is Taylor Swift a Pentagon asset?"

A Trump media booster, Ms Laura Loomer, told her more than 800,000 followers on X, the former Twitter, that “The Democrats’ Taylor Swift election interference psyop is happening in the open.”

Vivek Ramaswamy, a failed Republican presidential candidate now fully behind Trump’s bid for a second term, suggested there is a plot to boost Mr Biden through a faked Swift-Kelce relationship and a rigged Chiefs victory in the Super Bowl.

“I wonder who’s going to win the Super Bowl next month. And I wonder if there’s a major presidential endorsement coming from an artificially culturally propped-up couple,” he wrote on X. “Just some wild speculation over here, let’s see how it ages over the next 8 months.”

A pro-Trump broadcast personality, Mike Crispi, just flat out said it out loud: “EVERYONE knows Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce is fake and the Super Bowl is rigged. You’re a whacko at this point if you DON’T believe it.”

What I like about the whole thing is that these mouth breathers have to cheer for a team from ultra-liberal San Francisco to get the Chiefs and Swift to lose.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

It’s all funny haha, but of course the bigger point here (of which this is only a localized echo) is really profoundly sad: one of the two major parties in the US is openly terrified by increased engagement with and turnout of the 18-35 set.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

as we all know. the 18-35 set doesn't vote. so who cares if they are increasingly engaged with the swift/kelce publicity stunt. in fact. would we expect anything less from the 18-35 set.

dangle a shiny object in front of em.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Hey, the folks down at the mall are never wrong.
Defense. Rebounds.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

You would know better than anyone. as minnesota is the home to the greatest mall in the world.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Sparko wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:26 pm The black and blue have worked for years.
You people.

It's not about the colors -- although a warmer blue such as he's wearing screams out for a warmer-color than black.

Friends don't let friends wear shoes like that -- irrespective of the color. "Dr." Jill should be ashamed of herself.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

He's a trend setter.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I spose it could be worse....

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

japhy wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:35 pm I spose it could be worse....

YES!
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

It's almost like Joe walks in those shoes. If god wanted us to walk he wouldn't have made golf carts.

As long as we are talking about fashion choices.....nutella as sunscreen?

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Full disclosure: On game days members of the BB team had to dress up and wear a tie. (In 7th grade I didn't know how to tie a tie, so I used a clip-on.)

I still remember my first time. The team was in the locker room getting dressed and one of the other guards on the team lifted his foot up and put it on the bench close to me to tie his shoe. It was a wing tip. I'd never seen such an ugly men's shoe before. Then I became best friends with a guy whose dad was the head pro at a public golf course near me and for the next 5 summers, all I ever saw at the course was wingtip golf shoes.

And they're still ugly.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Wingtips are classic.