Ron desantis

Ugh.
MICHHAWK

Re: Ron desantis

Post by MICHHAWK »

taylor swift. walt disney. or bud light. will not factor into how i vote this nov. maybe it will for you. but not for me. i'm an adult.

those are not really the key issues for me. i got bigger fish to fry.
Last edited by MICHHAWK on Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Shirley
Contributor

Re: Ron desantis

Post by Shirley »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:49 am
Shirley wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:44 pm
japhy wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:49 pm Bootsy sunk all the way to the fourth page in the politics board. It was obviously time for him to step up his attention whore game.

So he is sending Florida "troops" to the Texas border cuz if Iowa and Oklahoma can do something stoopid, Florida man can do stoopider!

Finally something Bootsy can do on camera and not be embarrassed because he doesn't look human. He can grimace and do kabuki theater with the best of the melodramatic short men!
Rumor has it that Republican legislators feel like DeFascist has left them out on an anti-woke limb over the last six years, and now that he can't run for Gov again and after such a weak attempt to become the Republican presidential nominee, they're less inclined to do his bidding. Apparently now they're more inclined to do what might help them get reelected, i.e., try to appear somewhat reasonable and moderate. But, I'll believe it, when I see it.
Wait wait wait.

Are you suggesting that an anti-Disney, anti-Bud Light, anti-Taylor Swift platform is running into popularity issues?
From what I hear, and no doubt with some notable exceptions tbdl, Florida Republicans are hoping to quietly move away from the War On Mickey DeSantis seemed so eager to foment.

My impression is that the Taylor and especially Bud Light Wars are baked in.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas