Tucker Carlson

Ugh.
Cassandra

Re: Tucker Carlson

Post by Cassandra »

Uh, except that Tucker is one of the few that speak against the narrative (big pharma). He isn't getting paid tens of millions to promote more shots. He isn't afraid to ask the questions that no one in the mainstream would be allowed to ask. Narcissist? Maybe. But only a fool would trust the mainstream over him. I mean, who was it that told you to take 5 or 6 shots? It wasn't Tucker.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Tucker literally is Big Pharma. And Fish sticks. He earned his celebrity and fortune the hard way--he was born into a hugely wealthy family made so by the efforts of the hard working Americans he cons.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:32 pm Uh, except that Tucker is one of the few that speak against the narrative (big pharma). He isn't getting paid tens of millions to promote more shots. He isn't afraid to ask the questions that no one in the mainstream would be allowed to ask. Narcissist? Maybe. But only a fool would trust the mainstream over him. I mean, who was it that told you to take 5 or 6 shots? It wasn't Tucker.
Tell me, why was Tucker given the red carpet treatment in Moscow?

In answering, you should compare/contrast Tucker's treatment to what we'll call the "ill treatment" by Russia of, among others, Evan Gershkovich and Alsu Kurmasheva.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Obviously, it was because they respect his honesty. Putin can smell b.s. and dishonest reporters from a mile away and wouldn't waste his time on such people. Sadly, no one in the mainstream would qualify a real journalist. James O'Keefe could have been another choice.

It should be obvious from the transcript that Putin is very aware of what is really going on. He knows what is going on with the US dollar, he knows that Biden is not really running America, he knows that America and Russia are not really enemies. Tucker was fired from Fox because Fox is dishonest media controlled by the powers that be (big pharma, etc.). The amusing thing is, Tucker is even larger now on his own than when he was on Fox.

The video should be out soon.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-says- ... 18181.html
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lobster: the USA at its finest

jfc
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:01 pm Obviously, it was because they respect his honesty. Putin can smell b.s. and dishonest reporters from a mile away and wouldn't waste his time on such people. Sadly, no one in the mainstream would qualify a real journalist. James O'Keefe could have been another choice.

It should be obvious from the transcript that Putin is very aware of what is really going on. He knows what is going on with the US dollar, he knows that Biden is not really running America, he knows that America and Russia are not really enemies. Tucker was fired from Fox because Fox is dishonest media controlled by the powers that be (big pharma, etc.). The amusing thing is, Tucker is even larger now on his own than when he was on Fox.

The video should be out soon.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-says- ... 18181.html
Maybe it's not that you're wrong, but that you just need an editor. Because this was actually a very good, concise answer to the question I asked:
Putin can smell b.s. and dishonest reporters from a mile away
In any case, cool, you are taking Putin's side on illegally (and cruelly and inhumanely) imprisoning and memory-holing actual journalists.

Finally, I will continue to withhold reaction to the Tucker/Putin interview unless and until it's released.

I will absolutely say that, in the circumstances, it should be given zero credibility of any kind unless the tape is released in full and unedited form. Any editing, transcription or dubbing should be 100% capable of independent review.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:01 pm Obviously, it was because they respect his honesty.
I quit reading here. I was laughing too hard.
Defense. Rebounds.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Which reporter is honest? Reporters who told you to take 3, 4, 5, or more covid shots? Or the guy who didn't take any shots and did not tell anyone to take it? The latter was Tucker. I mean, we all know the shots were useless and potentially dangerous. They sure made a lot of money for some people though.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:18 pm
Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:01 pm Obviously, it was because they respect his honesty.
I quit reading here. I was laughing too hard.
"Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:21 pm Which reporter is honest? Reporters who told you to take 3, 4, 5, or more covid shots? Or the guy who didn't take any shots and did not tell anyone to take it? The latter was Tucker. I mean, we all know the shots were useless and potentially dangerous. They sure made a lot of money for some people though.
One of the truly weirdest things you guys do in the MAGAverse is identifying connections between things where none exist.

Like Tucker's stance on Covid shots, as somehow relating to what differentiates Putin's treatment of Tucker as compared with his treatment of other journalists.

Or that thing where you try to tell us that the Constitution doesn't apply to Trump because the Minneapolis police chief was black or something.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

The constitution doesn't apply to Trump? Where did I say that? It applies to everyone. The thing is, he hasn't been charged with anything that goes against the constitution. I mean, I figured you would know this, but then again, you also thought Kyle Rittenhouse was going to prison. Everyone could see it was self defense and that he was innocent (if you knew the real laws that is).
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Right now, Squirt is rivaling Jim Jeffries as my new favorite comedian.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:32 pm The constitution doesn't apply to Trump? Where did I say that? It applies to everyone. The thing is, he hasn't been charged with anything that goes against the constitution. I mean, I figured you would know this, but then again, you also thought Kyle Rittenhouse was going to prison. Everyone could see it was self defense and that he was innocent (if you knew the real laws that is).
You misread the Constitution, which requires no particular "charge" of "anything that goes against the constitution" (whatever that means) for the operation of 14A-3 vis a vis a former official. The Constitution says what it says, you may read it.

I also do not think I ever said that Rittenhouse would go to prison? But also, why are we bringing that up here? This is real life, not the MAGAverse. Rittenhouse has fuck-all to do with 14A-3, or with what differentiates Tucker from the journalists Putin has imprisoned.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

The point was, I don't think you understand law very well, which is ironic. Your judgement and understanding of reality needs some attention. You took what, 4 shots?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:21 pm Tucker is an attention-seeking narcissist with values that are malleable at best.

In my estimation, that does not distinguish him from the rest of our media.
A $787M settlement with Dominion definitely puts Tucky head and shoulders above everyone not named Alex Jones.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

So, in the Lobsterverse, anyone who took a vaccine has questionable judgement?

But, you can definitely trust Putin?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:47 pm Your judgement and understanding of reality needs some attention. You took what, 4 shots?
Ramona would like to speak with you.

viewtopic.php?t=4517&start=760
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Overlander wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:56 pm So, in the Lobsterverse, anyone who took a vaccine has questionable judgement?

But, you can definitely trust Putin?
the same putin that pushed his own vaccine

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:47 pm The point was, I don't think you understand law very well, which is ironic. Your judgement and understanding of reality needs some attention. You took what, 4 shots?
Perhaps you're more of a visual guy.

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the obsession with the big bad shots is…something else