Super Bowl LVIII

Kansas Football.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Super Bowl LVIII

Post by pdub »

Rice was pretty wide open for a bit there though.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

pdub wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:46 am Rice was pretty wide open for a bit there though.
Oh, he absolutely was....but that wasn't a play where Mahomes was going to work through his progression. He was going to Trav the second they broke the huddle.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

AlOerter wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:27 pm
DeletedUser wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:22 pm Sitting at a bar with the SB replay on...

JFC, Rice acted like an idiot after the end of regulation yelling at Mahomes.

Why are good WRs usually crazy?
I wondered about that at the time. I missed the first part of it and just saw Mahomes apparently barking back at him.
Mahomes was yelling something along the lines of "he rolled the fucking snap to me" because it was yet another Creed Humphrey low snap and Mahomes just had to get the ball out as quick as possible. WTF is going on with all the low snaps? It was a regular issue this season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w5m2nEFL1g
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Humphrey probably had jammed and broken fingers. Just an awful position to play. Andy valued the blocking more than the shotgun issues
AlOerter
Contributor

Post by AlOerter »

Sparko wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:41 am Humphrey probably had jammed and broken fingers. Just an awful position to play. Andy valued the blocking more than the shotgun issues
Injuries aside, the kid is strong and quick and has great feet. I'm sure they will be working extensively on the snap issues in the off-season.