WTF Did House Republicans Do Today?

Ugh.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: WTF Did House Republicans Do Today?

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:24 pm this kid is in the little leagues. compared to that other politicians son that can't stay out of the news these days. and can't stop embarrassing his family and his nation.

this kid is beaver cleaver compared.
What do you have against Donald Trump Jr?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:24 pm this kid is in the little leagues. compared to that other politicians son that can't stay out of the news these days. and can't stop embarrassing his family and his nation.

He's just white trash like his parents.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:36 pm

What do you have against Donald Trump Jr?
I saw a clip of Gaetz today continuing to throw logs on the dying embers of the Biden impeachment fire, saying something like bribery can include payment to family members.

Which of course is funny, but I'll bet the subject of your last post is convinced to the core of his being that what Comer/Grassley/etc have alleged on the basis of made-up-by-Russia evidence is substantively true.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

You beat me to it.

I might actually feel SOMEWHAT bad for him because his parents aren't exactly the best role models and I figured this kid would probably be doomed as soon as I learned who his mother (and father) is - but now that he's a grown up and a Daddy, fuck 'im! And his piece of shit mother - and father.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.