Contributor

Re: serve and protect

Post by Overlander »

Could be. I would need to see his hands to be sure
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

You know damn well that the fact that he was an FBI informant is already driving the Qanons nuts...
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:11 pm You know damn well that the fact that he was an FBI informant is already driving the Qanons nuts...
I assume the Clintons were involved somehow
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:11 pm You know damn well that the fact that he was an FBI informant is already driving the Qanons nuts...
To be completely honest....
There are many things I tend to overanalyze. I didn't give it much thought but in hindsight I suppose I am a bit surprised it is a white man who stabbed Chauvin.
There are some things that I question.
Turscak was allegedly in prison in 1990 and allegedly murdered someone while in prison.
If true, how/why did the FBI chose him and let him out of prison to be an "informant"? Or was he an "informant" while in prison? From what little I have read, it seems he was NOT in prison when he was an "informant".
Protective custody or not, obviously Chauvin was a target in prison. How/why was Turscak (someone who allegedly murdered someone in prison) able to get to Chauvin in the "law library" with a weapon and attempt to kill him?
Stabbing someone 22 times with anything is excessive to me. Supposedly, at first Turscak told authorities he would have killed Chauvin if they didn't get there/interact as soon as they did. Then he said he wasn't trying to kill Chauvin. Maybe after he realized he would charged with attempted murder he changed his tune?
I question why Chauvin was moved to Phoenix and if those who were responsible for his transfer had some unknown sinister motive.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:09 am
There are many things I tend to overanalyze. I didn't give it much thought but in hindsight I suppose I am a bit surprised it is a white man who stabbed Chauvin.
Turscak was allegedly in prison in 1990 and allegedly murdered someone while in prison.
If true, how/why did the FBI chose him and let him out of prison to be an "informant"? Or was he an "informant" while in prison? From what little I have read, it seems he was NOT in prison when he was an "informant".
Protective custody or not, obviously Chauvin was a target in prison. How/why was Turscak (someone who allegedly murdered someone in prison) able to get to Chauvin in the "law library" with a weapon and attempt to kill him?
Stabbing someone 22 times with anything is excessive to me. Supposedly, at first Turscak told authorities he would have killed Chauvin if they didn't get there/interact as soon as they did. Then he said he wasn't trying to kill Chauvin. Maybe after he realized he would charged with attempted murder he changed his tune?
I question why Chauvin was moved to Phoenix and if those who were responsible for his transfer had some unknown sinister motive.
He's a cop in jail. There isn't a prison in America where there is no one with sinister intentions as to his well being.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Qanons start at nuts; they don't need to be driven there.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

twocoach wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:13 am
He's a cop in jail. There isn't a prison in America where there is no one with sinister intentions as to his well being.
Not sure why I thought he was in Phoenix when the prison is in Tucson.
Anyways, I agree that most if not all prisons in the USA probably have inmates with "sinister intentions" towards cops but of all the inmates at the federal prison in Tucson, why was it Turscak that was the first to get to him?
Like most prisons in the USA, I read that the FCI in Tucson has a history of of security and staffing issues. I think in it would be foolish not to question if there is more to the story than just some white guy knew Chauvin was a "high profile" inmate and decided to stab him 22 times because..... He could.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:29 am

Anyways, I agree that most if not all prisons in the USA probably have inmates with "sinister intentions" towards cops but of all the inmates at the federal prison in Tucson, why was it Turscak that was the first to get to him?
Like most prisons in the USA, I read that the FCI in Tucson has a history of of security and staffing issues. I think in it would be foolish not to question if there is more to the story than just some white guy knew Chauvin was a "high profile" inmate and decided to stab him 22 times because..... He could.
Why do you consider Turscak a "high profile inmate"? There are probably tens of thousands of scumbags that the FBI has used as "informants" over the decades who are in prison. It's a standard part of how they do undercover investigations. I doubt many FBI investigations happen without having someone who is considered an informant.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Don't know what this guy did or didn't do but when that many Cops are involved my hope is it was something bad - in regards to the reaction. Another video in which people will be very divided - and question how many Cops does it take to screw in a lightbulb.

https://pix11.com/news/local-news/video ... community/
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:29 am

Turscak was on the front page of thousands of publications, thousands of news sites online.

None of us knew who he was before this incident. He is famous now. Although, the target on his back just got HUGE.

He made it a point to attack this cop, and there aren't really a lot of stop gaps to prevent it.

Also, high profile Federal Inmates get moved around...its part of the protection plan.
That, amongst other things, is why we NEED a US Marshal Service!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

was gonna stop by this thread to discuss the cop who searched and cuffed a suspect, then placed him in the cop car. The cop then mistook the sound of a falling acorn for a gunshot. That prompted him and his partner to empty their clips into the cop's own car.

but instead, and since speculative tweets is all the rage on the pols bored now, let's discuss this whopper of a qusdahl hot take instead:

https://x.com/farmereva_/status/1757501 ... 8ZiR9WCcTg
spoke to my family for the first time in a few months. told them that house raids were starting. my little sister said “in palestine?” and i had to say “no, in east atlanta”

not really sure how to make it more clear for folks.

in true Qusdahl fashion, I couldn't just take some random tweeter's word for it. I had to do my own research. And, sure enough...

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ts-atlanta

this whole Cop City thing is scary you guys. We could be investing in so many things that would actually benefit people. So many things!

But instead, we instead continue the descent deeper and deeper into fascism.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

National guard doing bag checks on NYC subways
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Fascism is a word that gets used incorrectly frequently nowadays.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

May 4 is coming again.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

What starts here changes the world.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:58 am What starts here changes the world.
I saw that. Not a good look for Abbott.
This came immediately to mind though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCS-g3HwXdc
Defense. Rebounds.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i don't know what the context is for that particular picture.

but if it is for say protesters on a college campus protesting isreal/palestine/gaza. pull in the fire trucks. hook up the hoses. wash them back to class where they belong.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yeah, for real. (In response to 99, not mich)

If I could do so without being too annoying, I find these current protests fascinating, which is why I asked to compare and contrast.

One obvious contrast is the issue of antisemitism. It’s so unfortunate, and a real problem in the world, and apparently in these protests too.

If there are any “Jooze” who feel unsafe cuz of the protests, I’m not gonna tell them they don’t.

But there’s also evidence of Jewish people being safely included parts of the protests too.

And, at least anecdotally, the folks I’ve talked to who have attended pro-Palestine protests said if anyone DOES say or do or display anything antisemitic, they get quite a bit of shit for it, and are ostracized. You think the Qusdahls are really gonna let that Nazi shit slide?

As far as comparisons…

I there’s also plenty to suggest the main point here of the protests really is sincerely anti-war. Or perhaps even more specifically, anti-genocide.

Or, is there anything to suggest the anti-Vietnam war protests were downplayed as something besides anti-Vietnam war?

There’s also the comparable response from the…um, establishment?, of police (and yea Neil, maybe even military) forces being deployed in an attempt to quash the protests.