85Hawk

Coffee talk.
ChalkRocker

Re: 85Hawk

Post by ChalkRocker »

pdub wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:53 pm He always talked about the importance of keeping the pH levels in your body at a certain level. Something about drinking salt water.
He felt that we (collectively) tend to have magnesium deficiencies. He advocated soaks in epsom salts to address this.

When he was most recently posting, he went by "Sexual Chocolate" and later, "Randy Watson".

He had quirky posts, but I liked him a lot.
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I missed a lot in those days. I had an account but almost never posted. I read a lot but generally only the basketball stuff, I read the off topics board from time to time but missed a lot of the individual interactions that make a poster feel like a person.
Just Ledoux it
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

TDub wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:56 pm I missed a lot in those days. I had an account but almost never posted. I read a lot but generally only the basketball stuff, I read the off topics board from time to time but missed a lot of the individual interactions that make a poster feel like a person.
And yet, I've often thought that you were a person...I hope that's a consolation...
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

pdub wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:53 pm He always talked about the importance of keeping the pH levels in your body at a certain level. Something about drinking salt water.
Salt in your coffee, IIRC

This sucks.

85 was great.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

There was a story about getting hit on in a park restroom once -- or something similar...

Boreds used to be more funnerer.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:52 pm
Salt in your coffee, IIRC

This sucks.

85 was great.
^^^
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Definitely a character. One of the faithful. RIP