Let’s have a war!

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Let’s have a war!

Post by KUTradition »

i figured he was referencing the soldier torching themselves in protest of “genocide”
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:39 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:15 pm Where the fuck is Q?

If ever there was a day for him to strut and crow...this is it.
You referring to the imperialist West's further provocation of Putin's just war?

I mean, Sweden joining NATO?
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/25/worl ... a-war.html

The listening post in the Ukrainian forest is part of a C.I.A.-supported network of spy bases constructed in the past eight years that includes 12 secret locations along the Russian border....

Around 2016, the C.I.A. began training an elite Ukrainian commando force — known as Unit 2245 — which captured Russian drones and communications gear so that C.I.A. technicians could reverse-engineer them and crack Moscow’s encryption systems. (One officer in the unit was Kyrylo Budanov, now the general leading Ukraine’s military intelligence.)

And the C.I.A. also helped train a new generation of Ukrainian spies who operated inside Russia, across Europe, and in Cuba and other places where the Russians have a large presence.

The relationship is so ingrained that C.I.A. officers remained at a remote location in western Ukraine when the Biden administration evacuated U.S. personnel in the weeks before Russia invaded in February 2022....

The C.I.A. began sending equipment in 2016, after the pivotal meeting at Scattergood, General Dvoretskiy said, providing encrypted radios and devices for intercepting secret enemy communications.

Beyond the base, the C.I.A. also oversaw a training program, carried out in two European cities, to teach Ukrainian intelligence officers how to convincingly assume fake personas and steal secrets in Russia and other countries that are adept at rooting out spies. The program was called Operation Goldfish....

The Operation Goldfish officers were soon deployed to 12 newly-built, forward operating bases constructed along the Russian border. From each base, General Kondratiuk said, the Ukrainian officers ran networks of agents who gathered intelligence inside Russia.

C.I.A. officers installed equipment at the bases to help gather intelligence and also identified some of the most skilled Ukrainian graduates of the Operation Goldfish program, working with them to approach potential Russian sources. These graduates then trained sleeper agents on Ukrainian territory meant to launch guerrilla operations in case of occupation....

One day after General Kondratiuk was removed, a mysterious explosion in the Russian-occupied city of Donetsk, in eastern Ukraine, ripped through an elevator carrying a senior Russian separatist commander named Arsen Pavlov, known by his nom de guerre, Motorola.

The C.I.A. soon learned that the assassins were members of the Fifth Directorate, the spy group that received C.I.A. training....

A shadow war was now in overdrive. The Russians used a car bomb to assassinate the head of Unit 2245, the elite Ukrainian commando force. The commander, Col. Maksim Shapoval, was on his way to meeting with C.I.A. officers in Kyiv when his car exploded.

At the colonel’s wake, the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, stood in mourning beside the C.I.A. station chief. Later, C.I.A. officers and their Ukrainian counterparts toasted Colonel Shapoval with whiskey shots....

whatever Mr. Trump said and did, his administration often went in the other direction. This is because Mr. Trump had put Russia hawks in key positions, including Mike Pompeo as C.I.A. director and John Bolton as national security adviser. They visited Kyiv to underline their full support for the secret partnership, which expanded to include more specialized training programs and the building of additional secret bases.

The base in the forest grew to include a new command center and barracks, and swelled from 80 to 800 Ukrainian intelligence officers....

After Mr. Putin launched the invasion on Feb. 24, 2022, the C.I.A. officers at the hotel were the only U.S. government presence on the ground. Every day at the hotel, they met with their Ukrainian contacts to pass information. The old handcuffs were off, and the Biden White House authorized spy agencies to provide intelligence support for lethal operations against Russian forces on Ukrainian soil....
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

That article is way longer than anything Q would read.

Anything in meme form?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

DeletedUser wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:01 pm
Anything in meme form?
Sure.

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:04 pm
DeletedUser wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:01 pm
Anything in meme form?
Sure.

fine
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

An olive branch has been offered by the Kremlin!

Why wouldn't Ukrainian citizens jump at the chance to be Russians under Putin's loving rule? It's wonderful there, just ask Tucky.
Russian Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev delivered a sweeping speech Monday claiming “Ukraine is definitely Russia” and spouting anti-Ukraine rhetoric aimed at erasing the country from the map.

“Our geostrategic space has been indivisible since the time of the ancient Russian state,” the former Russian president said, presenting a map showing the vast majority of Ukraine’s territory gobbled up by Russia. “This concept must disappear forever. Ukraine is definitely Russia.”

Medvedev’s map shows the borders of other countries, including Poland and Romania, changed as well.

The speech echoes previous comments from Medvedev, who has repeatedly said he doesn’t think Ukraine should exist, accusing it of being simply a “misconception” following the dissolution of the Soviet Union and an unnecessary part of the world.

Russia will not stop its war until Ukraine surrenders, he said in the speech, adding that peace talks with Kyiv were off the table.

“Historic parts of the country need to come home. All our adversaries need to understand once and for all a simple fact: that the territories on both banks of the Dnipro River [which bisects Ukraine] are an integral part of Russia's strategic and historical borders.”

The aggressive speech comes weeks after Medvedev threatened to use nuclear weapons against the United States and other western allies, and just days after Russian President Vladimir Putin threatened to use nuclear weapons if NATO countries contribute troops to help defend Ukraine. The remarks came after French President Emmanuel Macron suggested allies could deploy forces to Ukraine.

“They must understand that we also have weapons that can hit targets on their territory,” Putin said. “All this really threatens a conflict with the use of nuclear weapons and the destruction of civilization. Don’t they get that?”

The bellicose rhetoric coincides with a Russian information operation aimed at diluting Western support to Ukraine and hasten a Russian victory, according to Germany’s defense minister. Russian state media reported on leaked audio allegedly showing German officers discussing support for Ukraine and the possible provision of Taurus long-range cruise missiles to Kyiv.

“It is a hybrid attack aimed at disinformation. It is about division. It is about undermining our resolve,” the defense minister, Boris Pistorius, said.
OK, so it is about undermining resolve.

But it is so much more. It is about de-nazification and restoring the "ancient Russian State" and the US started it damn it!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

those pesky yanks!
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:23 pm An olive branch has been offered by the Kremlin!

Why wouldn't Ukrainian citizens jump at the chance to be Russians under Putin's loving rule? It's wonderful there, just ask Tucky.
Russian former politician/current tabloid bro delivered a sweeping speech Monday claiming “Ukraine is definitely Russia” and spouting anti-Ukraine rhetoric aimed at erasing the country from the map.

“Our geostrategic space has been indivisible since the time of the ancient Russian state,” the former Russian president said, presenting a map showing the vast majority of Ukraine’s territory gobbled up by Russia. “This concept must disappear forever. Ukraine is definitely Russia.”

Medvedev’s map shows the borders of other countries, including Poland and Romania, changed as well.

The speech echoes previous comments from Medvedev, who has repeatedly said he doesn’t think Ukraine should exist, accusing it of being simply a “misconception” following the dissolution of the Soviet Union and an unnecessary part of the world.

Russia will not stop its war until Ukraine surrenders, he said in the speech, adding that peace talks with Kyiv were off the table.

“Historic parts of the country need to come home. All our adversaries need to understand once and for all a simple fact: that the territories on both banks of the Dnipro River [which bisects Ukraine] are an integral part of Russia's strategic and historical borders.”

The aggressive speech comes weeks after Medvedev threatened to use nuclear weapons against the United States and other western allies, and just days after Russian President Vladimir Putin threatened to use nuclear weapons if NATO countries contribute troops to help defend Ukraine. The remarks came after French President Emmanuel Macron suggested allies could deploy forces to Ukraine.

“They must understand that we also have weapons that can hit targets on their territory,” Putin said. “All this really threatens a conflict with the use of nuclear weapons and the destruction of civilization. Don’t they get that?”

The bellicose rhetoric coincides with a Russian information operation aimed at diluting Western support to Ukraine and hasten a Russian victory, according to Germany’s defense minister. Russian state media reported on leaked audio allegedly showing German officers discussing support for Ukraine and the possible provision of Taurus long-range cruise missiles to Kyiv.

“It is a hybrid attack aimed at disinformation. It is about division. It is about undermining our resolve,” the defense minister, Boris Pistorius, said.
OK, so it is about undermining resolve.

But it is so much more. It is about de-nazification and restoring the "ancient Russian State" and the US started it damn it!
Whoa whoa whoa. Typo much? Here, fixed it for you.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

so how about them russian elections?

:lol:
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:30 am so how about them russian elections?

To witness such an inspiring, exemplary example of democracy in action, it's no wonder why people eat the Shit Putin's selling them with a spoon!
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Shirley wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:34 am
KUTradition wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:30 am so how about them russian elections?

To witness such an inspiring, exemplary example of democracy in action, it's no wonder why people eat the Shit Putin's selling them with a spoon!
I mean, his opponents didn't even have the balls to show up on election day!
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The Ouskis are not going going to vote as a protest to all candidates being the same. Putin will be one embarrassed dictator for life. Let's hope it is a shortened one.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Didn't France say they'd enter the war boots on the ground if Russia attacked Kyiv or Lviv directly again?

Guess we'll find out today. Cruise missiles bombarding both towns currently.

Also, said cruise missiles also apparently crossed through Polish airspace and Poland is not happy about it and beating the war drum again too.

(also, far righters now saying Putin is justified as ISIS is a NATO shadow army built off the backs of inbred and malnourished central Asians that are easy to influence.....cue Q in 3, 2....)
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

that's quite the theory you've got there.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

wheres the theory? 1 paragraph is facts, the other is direct words from your people.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

nah, "far righters" are decidedly not my "people."

I dunno where you did get a hot take like, "Putin is justified as ISIS is a NATO shadow army built off the backs of inbred and malnourished central Asians that are easy to influence," but it wasn't from me.

Let's not put words in any one else's mouths here.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

it started with Alex Jones and now has been spouted off as fact all morning across the webs.

and im not here to argue with you, but, in this particularly area you and the far right share lots of the same rhetoric.

that being said, I'll be done interacting on this topic today. I have no interest in this dance.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

yea, let's be done interacting on this topic, please.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:04 am Didn't France say they'd enter the war boots on the ground if Russia attacked Kyiv or Lviv directly again?

Also, said cruise missiles also apparently crossed through Polish airspace and Poland is not happy about it and beating the war drum again too.

(also, far righters now saying Putin is justified as ISIS is a NATO shadow army built off the backs of inbred and malnourished central Asians that are easy to influence.....cue Q in 3, 2....)
France really didn't say that. He said no option is off the table but no other NATO countries supported France in that at all so there is little chance of it happening.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/eu ... 024-02-27/
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

TDub wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:04 am Didn't France say they'd enter the war boots on the ground if Russia attacked Kyiv or Lviv directly again?

I think it would be wise to let facts settle on that Russia shooting (not directed at you).

How exactly that shooting interacts with a lot of other things going on - Navalny, new attacks on Ukraine civilians, sham elections, etc. - has pretty significant implications.