Shohei Ohtani

Other Sports.
dolomite
Contributor

Shohei Ohtani

Post by dolomite »

Will this guy get a clue and learn to speak English? I’m wondering why he paid so much for his interpreter.🤨
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Overlander
Contributor

Re: Shohei Ohtani

Post by Overlander »

You are on a roll. Bigotry…racism…misogyny, all in one evening.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I'll take note not to post ANYTHING about Black people, women, or Japanese people, so that I am not accused of bigotry, racism, and misogyny, by Jeeper.
Shit! I posted about Oubre and Wiggins this morning. I was going to post about the elderly Japanese woman that I work with in regards to her tournament predictions but then I might be hitting the Jeeper accusation trifecta. :shock: :o :? :( ;) :D :lol:

As far as Ohtani, bizarre story that is made up of lies - or maybe I should be saying mistakes?
Three main questions I have are why the story/stories changed considerably, if Ohtani himself placed any "illegal" bets, and who is able to incur 4.5 million in gambling debt unless the person booking the bet/s knows this person is worth the 4.5 million?

Interesting (to me) that supposedly Ohtani isn't under investigation by the IRS - despite allegedly 4.5 million being wired from HIS bank account/s to an "individual".

Bottom line to me is that there are two possibilities.
Either Ohtani is clueless about the people he surrounds himself with and what they do with his money, or Ohtani knows exactly what those he surrounds himself with are doing with his money, and he was an enabler. Neither are a good look for Ohtani.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

There are more, and less, benign outcomes than those. I think it's a fool's errand to make predictions on this one.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

A fool's errand because this time he might be too big to ban.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Neither did Jordan. Heh.