More Evidence That ESPN Sucks

Kansas Basketball.
jhawks99
Contributor

More Evidence That ESPN Sucks

Post by jhawks99 »

Women's games scheduled too close together. Crawl thing say KU on ESPN News. Some bozo yacking about stuff no one cares about on ESPN News.

Gonna miss the entire 1st quarter of a tournament game.
Defense. Rebounds.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: More Evidence That ESPN Sucks

Post by jhawks99 »

Game has been over fir 5 minutes and we go to ESPN studio to talk about the game that is over.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I like the Lady Jayhawk jerseys.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Actually this is awesome to still be watching KU hoops.

Who says it’s already the offseason??
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:26 pm Actually this is awesome to still be watching KU hoops.

Me. It's already the offseason.
I'm ready for football to start the 2024 campaign but feel bad the students don't have any home games to attend on campus.

As far as ESPN sucking, some people bitch just to bitch. That's coming from the Prince of bitching (me). There are 943,848,474 things in the world that suck more to me than ESPN.
I'll provide my list tomorrow. ;)
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:55 am
ousdahl wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:26 pm Actually this is awesome to still be watching KU hoops.

I'm ready for football to start the 2024 campaign but feel bad the students don't have any home games to attend on campus.

As far as ESPN sucking, some people bitch just to bitch. That's coming from the Prince of bitching (me). There are 943,848,474 things in the world that suck more to me than ESPN.
Yes, I was bitching. They pissed me off and it was extremely disrespectful not only to KU but to a #1 seed.
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:40 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:55 am

Yes, I was bitching. They pissed me off and it was extremely disrespectful not only to KU but to a #1 seed.
Of course you have every right to bitch about whatever it is you choose to bitch about.
I was being a bitch bitching about bitching.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

two things:
a. the game was shown on espnu until the iowa-wv game concluded. and then they switched over.

b. mostly nobody cares about girl sports.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:55 am I'm ready for football to start the 2024 campaign but feel bad the students don't have any home games to attend on campus.
they are generally mediocre in support. Sure they got loud a couple times this year, but still many (over half) would leave at halftime, minus a couple games.

Sure, they are just being college kids.

But, they don't leave basketball games early.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Espn does suck but it's also women's college basketball. I seriously doubt they have their tops guys working on it, cause who gives a fuck
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Caitlin Clark vs. Angel Reese matchup should be interesting. Taunting should not permitted, in football unsportsmanlike conduct gets you a 15 yard penalty.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan