Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Overlander »

Dipshit warning:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... SApp_Other

“Oh god, I’ve been wanting to come forever,” said Ron Raynor from Jackson, North Carolina, about an hour drive north of Wilmington. Raynor said he’s a process server, but also drives for ride share apps and works on other projects. “That’s a lot of work, but that’s what it takes. It takes hustle. We’ve got to hustle because of this economy. The way it is, you’ve got to work twice as hard to make the same amount of money that you were making under Donald Trump. The sleepy Joe Biden policies are not working for me. I didn’t sign up for that.”
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Overlander wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:12 pm Dipshit warning:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... SApp_Other

“Oh god, I’ve been wanting to come forever,” said Ron Raynor from Jackson, North Carolina, about an hour drive north of Wilmington. Raynor said he’s a process server, but also drives for ride share apps and works on other projects. “That’s a lot of work, but that’s what it takes. It takes hustle. We’ve got to hustle because of this economy. The way it is, you’ve got to work twice as hard to make the same amount of money that you were making under Donald Trump. The sleepy Joe Biden policies are not working for me. I didn’t sign up for that.”
Wages are up precisely in the kind of low skilled areas he ostensibly works. And yet. Lies are reflexive in these people. Up is down
Last edited by Sparko on Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Yeah, and I am confident there hasn’t been a drop in the process serving racket either.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

old uncle is old and sometimes confused and sometimes out of touch. But I do not believe that he is so old and so confused and so out of touch, as to try and campaign on his economy. no. I think we will hear very little from old uncle about his economy. on his campaign trail.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JFC
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

the numbers on his economy are very strong.

the reality for lots of regular people living in his economy is ....not so strong.

we need better metrics for measuring an economy.
Just Ledoux it
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TDub wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:19 pm the numbers on his economy are very strong.

the reality for lots of regular people living in his economy is ....not so strong.

we need better metrics for measuring an economy.
^^^

Although it's understandable for people to think so, their expectation that once inflation goes down the prices they pay for the things they buy will go back down to what they used to cost before inflation is not...reasonable.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Yeah, corporations are usually “hey, we gotta do something fellas….this is just too much income”
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Biden made us make thinner boxes of cereal and charge more. Because he is an old guy.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:37 pm Yeah, corporations are usually “hey, we gotta do something fellas….this is just too much income”
Now, if we just reduce corporations’ tax rates, then they’ll lower prices. That much is obvious to anyone paying attention.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:33 am
Overlander wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:37 pm Yeah, corporations are usually “hey, we gotta do something fellas….this is just too much income”
Now, if we just reduce corporations’ tax rates, then they’ll lower prices. That much is obvious to anyone paying attention.
Finally, somebody gets me!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

If the rubes have any money left after DJT stock tanks, I could see them buying these next if trumpty plumpty went all in on the promotion.
Dear (former, best ever) President Donald Trump,

We’ve had our disagreements over the years, some of them pretty bigly. But if there’s one important lesson you’ve taught me, it’s that we should never let personal grievances, ethics, or the law stand in the way of a good business opportunity.

Now, I know these are unconfirmed, uncorroborated rumblings, but even if it’s not true, own it! As your former spokesperson, John Barron, knew, all PR is good PR. And, believe me, when you hear this pitch, I think you might shit yourself—pun VERY much intended.

Here it is: “Diaper Don’s Soundproof Adult Undergarments.”

Think about it. You’re an adult (chronologically, if not temperamentally), you wear diapers, and you fart a lot. In a quiet courtroom, that kind of constant, audible flatulence could turn a sympathetic juror into a Soros-controlled globalist puppet.

We can stop that from happening.

And can’t you just picture the commercial?

An American flag waving in the breeze, the first stirring notes of the Star Spangled Banner featuring the Jan. 6 Prison Choir (such a great song, sir, brought tears to my eyes). The scene is majestic, awe-inspiring. Then, out of nowhere, somebody rips one, almost ruining the magnificent, some say better-than-the-original song.

Enter YOU, possibly arriving via escalator, looking like a modern-day Winston Churchill, but much more muscular and virile and without the phony-baloney accent.

It’d go something like this:

“I’m President Donald Trump. Whether I’m on the golf course or in a courtroom run by a totally conflicted and disgraced judge, there are times where I just let it rip.

“Sometimes I even shart a little.

“I need an adult diaper that’s as tough and patriotic as me. That’s why I’ve created Diaper Don’s Soundproof Adult Undergarments.

“They not only absorb the weird stuff down there, they’re also equipped with my patented fart-baffling diaper technology. No other brand can match this very strong, very powerful system for neutralizing the sounds of even the juiciest, wettest fluffer doodles.

“The secret: gold!”

(Note: the secret isn’t really gold. It’s styrofoam. But we’ll paint it gold. Those idiots won’t know the difference.)

“Using the same state-of-the-art technology that made Trump Sneakers the best-selling shoe in history, my Trump Diapers will get you through a rough day in court, or the boardroom, or the back nine at Bedminster, where I am club champion 10 years running.

“Diaper Don’s Soundproof Adult Undergarments: for when you’re shitting yourself because you might go to jail after falsifying business records, obstructing justice, stealing classified documents, and attempting to overturn a presidential election.”

So…

What do you think?

Yes, the tagline is a little ungainly, but it’s hard to fit almost a hundred felony charges into a pithy catchphrase. Did you have to commit so many crimes?!? (Allegedly, lol.)

Also, I admit that adult diapers aren’t the world’s most glamorous product, but that’s where the Trump magic comes in. Who else but you could turn an embarrassing medical condition into a goldmine? Sleepy Joe Biden? Please—that guy’s too busy governing, like a nerd.

If anybody can turn this idea into a hit, it’s you. After all, your doubters probably thought nobody would pay thousands upon thousands to attend a fraudulent university, either.

Maybe you worry selling adult diapers will “damage your reputation.” The good news—not possible! Your reputation is already as soiled as the inferior adult diaper you’re currently wearing.

Look, you’ve already demonstrated time and again that there are no limits to how far you will debase yourself for a buck, so why not sink just a little bit further? The haters already hate you and the big, burly men who tear up in your presence will appreciate a personal hygiene product emblazoned with your name and face strategically placed right where a star could grab it.

Now, I know you’ve got a lot on your plate right now, but in between one of your courtroom naps, maybe you could look over the prospectus I’ve prepared. Don’t worry, it’s mostly pictures!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

can we change the name of this thread to "oldphucque in charge?"

probably should have years ago.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:36 am can we change the name of this thread to "oldphucque in charge?"

you’re right…shoulda changed it 4-7 years ago

trump is definitely an old fuck
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:45 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:36 am can we change the name of this thread to "oldphucque in charge?"

they both are
Just Ledoux it
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Too hard to spell.

As the OP, the only change I would approve is:

“Traitor who should never be in charge again”
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

TDub wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:26 am

they both are
Biden is old, obviously

only one of them is a fuck, imo
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:59 pm
TDub wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:26 am

they both are
Biden is old, obviously

only one of them is a fuck, imo