KU FB offseason

Kansas Football.
InfiniteJ
Contributor

Re: KU FB offseason

Post by InfiniteJ »

Dylan Edwards in the portal again...I assume he goes to KSU (again, kinda)...KU's RB room is probably a little to crowded for his liking.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

I’m not really big on the hate of rivals anymore. Definitely not like when I was young.

Playing 4 games at Arrowhead just seems so so so so wrong, though. Of course, you alm that are local sports fans 100% have had to ignore that your pro teams are mostly all play in Missouri to begin with. Tainted.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Arrowhead is a great venue though. Available seats, get the kids a head start on pro life.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

Sparko wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:40 am Arrowhead is a great venue though. Available seats, get the kids a head start on pro life.
It is a great stadium, and works for the NFL (football in general). It’s also in Missouri.

As far as getting kids a start on pro life, nah. It’s not going to be their facility. And if that’s really a selling point, they all might as well leave after next season, as we are going to a 35-42k stadium. PS- I hope the finance problems, etc are being overstated like much of our ‘news’ is these days.

Hope you Chiefs fans enjoy the last few years of it.