Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:52 am
jfish26 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:38 am Trump’s camp is now freaking the fuck out over RFK. Another sign that there is nasty internal polling suggesting a November wipeout. And it’s only going to get worse, given the grift issues, so long as Biden can thread the needle on all of the Israel stuff.
"nasty internal polling suggesting a November wipeout".
Can/will you please elaborate on this? Thanks in advance.
Sure.

I think Trump's camp knows what anyone not wearing orange glasses knows: the public polling (which shows a tight race, perhaps even a Trump lead) is broken. Trump materially underperformed the public polling in 2020, and nearly every actual election since then (and since Dobbs) has shown even further erosion of public support for the Rs.

Trump needed to GAIN ground, 2020 to 2024, and I think he's in fact losing quite a lot of it, and his people know that.

That is why we are seeing these desperate, flailing, searching moves.

The distancing from Dobbs and its inevitable fallout (after bragging to no end, about "ending" Roe). The embrace of remote/mail-in/advance voting (after complaining to no end, about such things being rife with "election fraud"). And now the rebuke of a third party candidate (after openly seeking one, when it appeared that the third party candidate would cut into Biden's support).

Fundamentally, what's happening is that all of the Rs' tricks have stopped working, and yet they are unable (if they are even willing) to separate from fatally unpopular policies and candidates.

It's a ghost ship.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

dt had no intention on winning in 20. he has no intention on winning in 24.

no one acts like that man acts with the intention on winning anything.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:33 am dt had no intention on winning in 20. he has no intention on winning in 24.

If he doesn't win, he's probably going to die in prison.

So, I disagree with you.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:33 am dt had no intention on winning in 20. he has no intention on winning in 24.

#dumbass

getting elected is seemingly the only thing that’s gonna him out of the big house

but, tell us again how your peeps have moved on from him
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

did someone teach you about #hashtags recently.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

color me shocked you don’t pay attention
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

tell us again how your peeps have moved on from trump

:lol:
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

jfish26 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:27 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:52 am
jfish26 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:38 am Trump’s camp is now freaking the fuck out over RFK. Another sign that there is nasty internal polling suggesting a November wipeout. And it’s only going to get worse, given the grift issues, so long as Biden can thread the needle on all of the Israel stuff.
"nasty internal polling suggesting a November wipeout".
Can/will you please elaborate on this? Thanks in advance.
Sure.

I think Trump's camp knows what anyone not wearing orange glasses knows: the public polling (which shows a tight race, perhaps even a Trump lead) is broken. Trump materially underperformed the public polling in 2020, and nearly every actual election since then (and since Dobbs) has shown even further erosion of public support for the Rs.

Trump needed to GAIN ground, 2020 to 2024, and I think he's in fact losing quite a lot of it, and his people know that.

That is why we are seeing these desperate, flailing, searching moves.

The distancing from Dobbs and its inevitable fallout (after bragging to no end, about "ending" Roe). The embrace of remote/mail-in/advance voting (after complaining to no end, about such things being rife with "election fraud"). And now the rebuke of a third party candidate (after openly seeking one, when it appeared that the third party candidate would cut into Biden's support).

Fundamentally, what's happening is that all of the Rs' tricks have stopped working, and yet they are unable (if they are even willing) to separate from fatally unpopular policies and candidates.

It's a ghost ship.
Thanks for taking the time to respond!
I'm choosing to have the attitude of anything can happen and I won't be shocked no matter what happens (or doesn't happen).
Blew my mind when Trump was elected in 2016 and it blows my mind that some of the people we have serving in Congress were elected. Both Republicans and Democrats.
Proves to me that "we the people" have either too little or too much control over who gets elected - and nothing in-between. I don't have any suggestions on how to fix the system because I feel it will always be manipulated one way or the other by people other than the candidates themselves.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

I can't spend 30 minutes watching this right now - but when I can I will.

https://twitter.com/AmValues2024/status ... 4443342871
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:25 am I can't spend 30 minutes watching this right now - but when I can I will.

I seriously would rather listen to my grand child take their last breath than 1 minute of that idiot talking
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Overlander wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:56 pm I seriously would rather listen to my grand child take their last breath than 1 minute of that idiot talking
huh.?.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Overlander wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:56 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:25 am I can't spend 30 minutes watching this right now - but when I can I will.

I seriously would rather listen to my grand child take their last breath than 1 minute of that idiot talking
I'll go ahead and say it at the risk of being insulted.
RFKJr. may be whacked out (I think he is), and he may pretend he's knowledgeable about things he is not (I think he does), but maybe I am fooled - in that I feel he's far from being an idiot. In general. At least compared to many/most other Americans.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Makes sense:

RFK Jr says he had a worm in his brain that ate part of his brain and then died. He says this is what's responsible for his fogginess and memory loss.

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Literal brain worms.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

his brain is so toxic…
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

I have cognitive problems, clearly.

:lol:
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Overlander wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:56 pm

I watched the video. Here is what I feel is the NOT so crazy thing.
I truly believe if every American voter watched it, he would have a better than decent chance of winning the 2024 election.
Bat shit crazy about some/many things or not, one big thing he has going for him is that he's not Biden or Trump - and actually does a decent job of selling himself in the video.

I believe if I were to say to every American voter - Don't tell me why you like Biden or Trump, tell me why you WANT them to be your President - other than because Biden sucks or Trump sucks.
I feel many if not most wouldn't be able to give me substantially logical reasons why.
If that's true (and I THINK it is), then why wouldn't/shouldn't Bobby Jr. be a consideration for those people? You know, other than he's nuts. Which so is Trump - and one could argue Biden as well.

P.S. On a related note. It's not going to happen but a Trump/RFKJr. ticket > Biden/Harris ticket.
In regards to electability for Trump and Biden.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Biden isn’t nuts

you may not agree with him on everything (i definitely don’t), but he isn’t nuts

he’s been able to get quite a bit done, despite the challenges he’s faced (and often in a bipartisan way), which is why he still has my support
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:39 am Biden isn’t nuts

you may not agree with him on everything (i definitely don’t), but he isn’t nuts

he’s been able to get quite a bit done, despite the challenges he’s faced (and often in a bipartisan way), which is why he still has my support
He's nuts. Maybe/probably not as nuts as RFKjr and Donald but he's nuts. We are all nuts. To different degrees.
He's definitely gotten things done - and he deserves credit for it.
He has my support - because of my affiliations.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

For me, as for many of my leanings, it comes down to the basics.

Trump is dangerous because is is not only a narcissist, but also has dreams of being a dictator.

RFK Jr is dangerous because he spouts lies as facts, many of which could get a lot of people killed.

Biden, IMO, is a good man. I truly feel that he cares about the inhabitants of this country.

Vote how you want, but this is how I will vote.