Welcome Noah Shelby

Kansas Basketball.
ousdahl

Re: Welcome Noah Shelby

Post by ousdahl »

Oh, just saw he’s a walk-on.

That makes more sense.

Still curious if we fill out the roster with a small guard or what…particularly someone who is more likely to be able to contribute game minutes
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

We don't have any small guard minutes available. We have DH Zeke and Elmarko.

I am confused why you don't think our roster is fairly set. We already have too many guys.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

:lol:

the DH hate runs deep
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

KUTradition wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:46 pm :lol:

the DH hate runs deep
If we could just land a Steph Curry/Ja Morant type who can take deep step back fuck you 3s in a defenders face in crunch time then we'd really be set.

And while we are at it a 7ft KD type wing who makes approximately 60% of his 3s.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

And both of them actually interested in college and the NIL is secondary to them and they stay four years.

Would love.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Both pass up being the #1 pick 3 years in a row, and play for free with no NIL $, and graduate with honors.

#AGirlCanDream
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

DeletedUser wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:34 pm Both pass up being the #1 pick 3 years in a row, and play for free with no NIL $, and graduate with honors.

#AGirlCanDream
just asking questions bro, sorry if that reality conflicts with your "world views".
Just Ledoux it
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Dajuan Harris is going to play 30mpg.

Kj Adams is going to play 30mpg.

Hunter Dickenson is going to play 30mpg.

There are 200 total minutes per game to be filled. I am curious to see how the other 110 minutes per game are distributed.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I don't mean it as DH hate.

I mean it as broader concerns about roster construction.

We are, heaven forbid, a rolled ankle or some other dumb shit away from one of the other of Dajuan or Elmarko playing 40+mpg.

If Zeke can play lead, I guess that makes me feel better. But I guess my limited knowledge of him is as more off the ball/not necessarily a true PG.

But, heck, Remy wasn't a true PG, and he was a good lead anyway.

So then the issue becomes whether we can expect a midmajor transfer to play a big role at this level.

Meh, whatever, let's do this.

Is it late nite yet?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Awesome to get a 4 star recruit as a walk on, I saw it mentioned he might be committing as a walk on when he first committed, but wasn't completely sure as most reports omitted that.

I'm betting he's a walk on next season as a redshirt, and sees himself on scholarship to end his career
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I'm betting he's a better shooters than his percentages indicate. Most players don't shoot up to their ability in limited minutes. His initial recruitment billed him as a good shooter