Post by DCHawk1 »

Give it a minute. It'll make sense.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
defixione
Contributor

Re: Here we go....

Post by defixione »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:13 pmn/m
n/m is also probably what the plebs will be able to find out about it.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

If the GOPers are hiding this weekend, that's because it's brutal. If they're out defending Bad Man Orange, then it's not.

Likewise, Dems talking about impeachment.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I'd just as soon the dems quit with the impeachment talk, but maybe that's just me.
Defense. Rebounds.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:52 pm I'd just as soon the dems quit with the impeachment talk, but maybe that's just me.
^^^^^
I'd rather the Dems work to ensure that the public gets access to the report without it being illegible because of redaction.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

defixione wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:58 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:52 pm I'd just as soon the dems quit with the impeachment talk, but maybe that's just me.
^^^^^
I'd rather the Dems work to ensure that the public gets access to the report without it being illegible because of redaction.
Exactly
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

By the time Barr gets done with it, the report will show that Trump was too busy handing out chocolates to war orphans to have done anything wrong.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

DC wrote:Likewise, Dems talking about impeachment.
As DC helps prove, the majority of people talking about "impeachment" are republicans.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Feral wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:25 pm
As DC helps prove, the majority of people talking about "impeachment" are republicans.
Yet, denying it at the same time.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Feral wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:25 pm
giggle?
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:44 pm If the GOPers are hiding this weekend, that's because it's brutal. If they're out defending Bad Man Orange, then it's not.

But at this point, other than Barr and Rosenstein, who even knows what's in the report? I see some Republican Congressmen gloating on Twitter about stuff they know nothing about. But that's it.

Not hearing much from Trump.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yeah, the tweeter has been conspicuously quiet the past couple days...
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

chiknbut wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:08 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:44 pm If the GOPers are hiding this weekend, that's because it's brutal. If they're out defending Bad Man Orange, then it's not.

But at this point, other than Barr and Rosenstein, who even knows what's in the report? I see some Republican Congressmen gloating on Twitter about stuff they know nothing about. But that's it.

Not hearing much from Trump.
Yep. But that's not what was expected yesterday. Barr was expected to have a summary to the Hill by now. Don't know if that was based on anything from DoJ or just speculation.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:07 pm Yeah, the tweeter has been conspicuously quiet the past couple days...
I don't think that has anything to do with this. I think that's a case of Kellyanne telling him not to make her choose because he'd lose.
copperhead

Post by copperhead »

With no indictment of the Rhino and not so much as an interview with junior and Kush ... I just don't see this as anything close to a mortal wound. There'll no doubt be an avalanche of damning evidence against everyone associated with the campaign (all of whom he'll "barely know") - but Trump's perfected the art of deniability, as all crime bosses do - and without the tail being pinned directly on the donkey, here comes the "I TOLD you I was innocent!" tweetstorm. Might even give him a bump in the polls. I think he's a happy golfer this weekend.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Well I guess it was all really "fake news" after all. MSM just lost all their credibility. Shame so much time and money wasted on a stupid Russian collusion theory, when it wasn't a crime in the first place.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Whew?