who ya got?

Ugh.
Mjl

Re: who ya got?

Post by Mjl »

twocoach wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:52 pm I would not vote for Biden in a democratic primary. Too many issues such as these.
What do you mean "such as these"?
Biden is the most centrist, reasonable person in the election. If this stuff is true it's one thing. But I am skeptical that after his long political career that somehow nobody has happened upon this until polls started showing him as the leading candidate for President.

Reeks of revenge for the Kavanaugh BS.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:50 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:18 pm Buuuuuwahahahahaha

https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/11 ... 4158921734
He should pretend to be a Republican like Trump and he'd beat Trump in the primary. A "history of inappropriate touching" plays well on the GOP ticket.
I don't think you've been around long enough to know that both of the last two boards were riddled with me posting pics and tales of Biden's downright creepiness -- only to be sCReEcHED at over how I should sHuT uP (this was long before Trump).

And now, the stories are being "rediscovered" by the left-leaning media SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE Biden is, as MJ puts it, "the most centrist, reasonable person in the election" and must be StoPpED.

High-lariousness ensues.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Mjl wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:40 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:52 pm I would not vote for Biden in a democratic primary. Too many issues such as these.
Wrong media.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:57 pm
Wrong media.
Ah fuck.
Welp, I'm left partyless.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

if only our current president could respond to allegations the way Biden has, rather than being childish and resorting to defamation
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

What do you mean "such as these"?
Biden is the most centrist, reasonable person in the election. If this stuff is true it's one thing. But I am skeptical that after his long political career that somehow nobody has happened upon this until polls started showing him as the leading candidate for President.

These stories have been out there for years. This isn't new information.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:57 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:50 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:18 pm Buuuuuwahahahahaha

https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/11 ... 4158921734
He should pretend to be a Republican like Trump and he'd beat Trump in the primary. A "history of inappropriate touching" plays well on the GOP ticket.
I don't think you've been around long enough to know that both of the last two boards were riddled with me posting pics and tales of Biden's downright creepiness -- only to be sCReEcHED at over how I should sHuT uP (this was long before Trump).

And now, the stories are being "rediscovered" by the left-leaning media SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE Biden is, as MJ puts it, "the most centrist, reasonable person in the election" and must be StoPpED.

High-lariousness ensues.
Meh, I just dont want to vote for him because he has a long history of gross touchiness and his current stances on more progressive policies and issues seem forced on him to fit today's modern democratic voter as opposed to something he genuinely believes.

The stories are being "rediscovered" because he is now officially back in consideration, not because he is a centrist. They covered Sanders' issues as well and he is far left. If the alleged left leaning media were targeting the center hoping to push left then those Sanders stories would have been buried or minimized.

That said, seeing Mr. "That source is a farce" link a Vox story may be as high-larious as it gets around here.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:01 pm
That said, seeing Mr. "That source is a farce" link a Vox story may be as high-larious as it gets around here.
That's kinda the point.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

If Biden would start bragging about grabbing pussies, he'd be the RNC's front runner to dethrone flarehead.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Wonder if he ever exposed himself to his female Secret Service detail?

Actually, that's not true. I know the answer.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

More feathers in his cap!!
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Joe Biden's spokesman said Friday that the former vice president does not recall kissing a Nevada political candidate on the back of her head in 2014.
https://news.yahoo.com/biden-doesnt-rec ... ction.html

Alzheimers? Oh-oh. Or maybe just dementia, not so bad I guess.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

dolomite wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:14 pm Joe Biden's spokesman said Friday that the former vice president does not recall kissing a Nevada political candidate on the back of her head in 2014.

So when he's accused and doesn't recall it means he's lying. When the same happened with Kavanaugh, the accuser was lying.

Do you feel comfortable in life being so intellectually lazy?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Mjl wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:29 pm
dolomite wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:14 pm Joe Biden's spokesman said Friday that the former vice president does not recall kissing a Nevada political candidate on the back of her head in 2014.

So when he's accused and doesn't recall it means he's lying. When the same happened with Kavanaugh, the accuser was lying.

So close...
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Where's the forehead slap emoji?

ryan cooper
Joe "Gaffe Machine" Biden has faceplanted on the biggest threat to his campaign twice in about 5 minutes

https://twitter.com/NolanDMcCaskill/sta ... 2339834881
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Mjl wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:29 pm

So you don’t believe the obvious on video?
The big diff. between Biden and Kavanaugh.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

The only difference is that Kavanaugh is an angry liar.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

defixione wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:44 pm The only difference is that Kavanaugh is an angry liar.
What an enormous difference, penalty imposed for angry liar is much greater. Is that in a statute somewhere?
If so please provide proof, tia.
Taylor Sheridan
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

dolomite wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:42 am
defixione wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:44 pm The only difference is that Kavanaugh is an angry liar.
What an enormous difference, penalty imposed for angry liar is much greater. Is that in a statute somewhere?
If so please provide proof, tia.
You are the one that made that claim so it's up to you to provide the proof.