KU basketball expected to face multiple major violation allegations from NCAA:

Kansas Basketball.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: KU basketball expected to face multiple major violation allegations from NCAA:

Post by pdub »

Where is Illy to tell us how relevant Grandpa Dogg is as a rapper?
CrimsonNBlue

Re: KU basketball expected to face multiple major violation allegations from NCAA:

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

The very best part of the Illy Tech N9ne meltdown is him saying the only reason people here knew who Tech was is because he was born in the KC metro and he's not like Eminem--you know, the white rapper born in St. Joseph's, MO.
Lonestarjayhawk

Post by Lonestarjayhawk »

holidaysmore wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:55 pm Speaking of three stripes...announced today that Uncle Snoop will be performing at Late Night. He is a brand ambassador of sorts for adidas. Same with 2 Chainz who performed last year. Even though the three stripes can't drop a bag off without getting caught at least they can provide quality entertainment for Late Night. I wonder if Snoop and Chainz is what Self meant when he texted Gass, 'we just have to get some guys.'
I would say that is one of the 28 ways to interpret that text...
LONESTARJAYHAWK
Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy, dickvard and glugger - - Least Favorite Poster
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:28 pm Will the laws and courts have everything addressed in a couple of years?

I don't know if this will be a super long ordeal, KU mentioned they plan to respond before the 90th day. I would imagine the decision happens before the year 2022.
Tark's suit against the NCAA took 12 or 13 years before SCOTUS finally ruled and 10 more years before the NCAA settled with him for $2.5 mill.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

The video and t-shirt is a giant fuck you and I 100% support it.

https://twitter.com/KUAthletics/status/ ... 72230?s=20
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

It's cool Uncle Snoop will be in the Phog. It's not cool Grandpa Snoop lost a grandchild.
Heartbreaking.

https://fox4kc.com/2019/09/27/snoop-dog ... -days-old/
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:12 pm The video and t-shirt is a giant fuck you and I 100% support it.

Why is Bill hiding a basketball under his shirt?!?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 266

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:55 pm
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:12 pm The video and t-shirt is a giant fuck you and I 100% support it.

Why is Bill hiding a basketball under his shirt?!?
I assumed it was cash.

You see his shoes? Dolla Dolla Bill - Self ya'all.

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I tip my hat to Self, he couldn't be telling the ncaa to fuck off any louder. I LOVE this.
Deleted User 266

Nevermind.
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

Your on the wrong side of this Gutter, but hey 99.7% of the time your on the wrong side It's just your negative nancy persona that rubs people the wrong way.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:27 pm

I tip my hat to Self, he couldn't be telling the ncaa to fuck off any louder. I LOVE this.
Yup. Poke the bear. That'll make it all better.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:48 am
twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:27 pm

Yup. Poke the bear. That'll make it all better.

We’re not going to poke the bear, we’re going to fucking kill it.

I hope you all like bear sausage
Lonestarjayhawk

You poke a bear or you are scared of the bear...I vote poke!
LONESTARJAYHAWK
Hall of Fame Contributor
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Lonestarjayhawk wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:06 am You poke a bear or you are scared of the bear...I vote poke!
Can you treat the bear respectfully, acknowledging that it has more power than you without being scared or it or antagonizing it?
Lonestarjayhawk

We gave the bear power...we can take it away when the bear abuses the power.
LONESTARJAYHAWK
Hall of Fame Contributor
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:56 am
Lonestarjayhawk wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:06 am You poke a bear or you are scared of the bear...I vote poke!
Can you treat the bear respectfully, acknowledging that it has more power than you without being scared or it or antagonizing it?
Yes you can, as long as the bear isn’t being an intrusive and out of line fuckbag.

Unfortunately, for us, that’s not the situation we find ourselves in.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:56 am
I am a firm believer in giving everyone an equal opportunity to prove they are worthy of of respect. And I am a firm believer in not hiding it when others prove they do not deserve respect.

The ncaa has simply proven that they are not. Giving people false respect purely because you are scared of their power is a choice I do not support. Calling out a corrupt organization for being the liars they are is the right choice, even if it comes with negative consequences.

I fully support the path that KU and Self have chosen in this case. Fuck the ncaa for the corrupt conmen and scam artists they are.
KU76erfan

Post by KU76erfan »

"Having T-Shirt tmcats as a KSU fan has to be embarrassing for some. He should just stay on the tiggerboard where the little weasel best fits in."
InfiniteJ
Contributor

Post by InfiniteJ »

Poking the bear is all well and badass until you get a show-cause.