2019 NFL Season

Kansas Football.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: 2019 NFL Season

Post by pdub »

The Pats are 20-3 in Foxbro in the postseason with Brady.
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:30 am
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:57 am Patriots +175 in point differential. Outrageous.
Outrageous indeed. But also holy shit, their schedule has sucked. You take away the Bills, the average record of the teams they have played are 1-5 or something along those lines.

Absolute joke. They'll be the 1 seed. The AFC will run through Foxborough again, which is fine. Mahomes can beat them there in January.
#32 SOS
Was pretty much a forgone conclusion they would make the playoffs barring any major injuries.

Also a joke that the Bills are 5-1 - because they have played absolute crap - other than the Pats.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:07 am Chiefs are 3 point dogs against Green Bay. Saw yesterday that Vegas said Chiefs would be a 5 or so point favorite with Mahomes. So Mahomes is an 8 point swing. And according to FPI Chiefs and Packers are almost a split on percentage to win. Chiefs with a slight percentage edge over Packers.

You guys are completely forgetting the fact that the Chiefs still have great skill guys at WR and TE. Capable running backs and a defense that has some positive momentum going for them for once this season. And a QB that won't be throwing to his receivers for the first time ever in the middle of a game. Full week of practice will definitely help.
I am not forgetting our skill players. I just can't forget how terrible our o-line has been. I dont see Moore getting much time to get the ball to those skill players. Mahomes barely has time and is running for his life a lot lately and Moore can't move as well or throw off angle passes like Mahomes.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

That's where the scheming of Reid will come in. That ball isn't going to be in Moore's hands long at all. But when it is, expect Hill/Kelce/Watkins/Robinson to be open.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
noosh

Post by noosh »

I heard that Reid has been talking to Dearmon this week to get some ideas!!!
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:30 am
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:57 am Patriots +175 in point differential. Outrageous.
Outrageous indeed. But also holy shit, their schedule has sucked. You take away the Bills, the average record of the teams they have played are 1-5 or something along those lines.

Absolute joke. They'll be the 1 seed. The AFC will run through Foxborough again, which is fine. Mahomes can beat them there in January.
It's really bad, and while I don't think this is close to Terrific Tom's best team, I thought before the season that it had perhaps his second best shot at a 19-0 season.

But, to put in perspective, since the merger, the largest point differential in NFL history is (of course) the 2007 Patriots who went +315 or +19.6/game.

Pats are currently +25/game or on pace for +400. Their schedule is terrible, but the pace thus far has been an historical outlier.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

It's the perfect set up of failure from the teams they are slated to play.
Their only good win is at the Bills and they struggled ( Bills were on the NE 40 with a 1st down with over 2 minutes ) and escaped with a win.
The Jets are a disaster. The Redskins might be worse. And Miami is definitely worse.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Emmanuel Sanders to the 49ers.
Who else the Broncos gonna ship off?
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

They should move Chris Harris Jr. Last year of contract. He’s fairly unhappy there. Interesting to know who will go get him.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Lions selling it seems. Go get Darius Slay, Chiefs.

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:08 pm Lions selling it seems.
Impossible. twocoach assured me that they were a serious NFC contender.
ramjet
Contributor

Post by ramjet »

pdub wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:02 pm Emmanuel Sanders to the 49ers.
Who else the Broncos gonna ship off?
Probably Chris Harris Jr. RCJH
holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

If I'm Denver I move CHJr for all the exact reasons Newton just stated. Plus there are enough teams desperate for a corner that will over pay. Denver should be all in on getting a franchise QB and stock piling draft picks. I'm wondering if the pride factor for Elway won't allow him to do that because if you are selling off pieces that means you are essentially quitting on the season.

Would love to see the Chiefs get a deal done for Slay or Geno Atkins.
Holidaysmore - 2005
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Denver's season is ova.
Chris Harris is the guy you shop.
Would love him on the Chiefs but Broncos would never do that.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Y'all.. The Chiefs are practicing today, you wanna know who else is?

Patrick Freaking Mahomes. The dude is a monster. An absolute monster.

Matt Moore met with media, informed them he has not been declared the starter and Reid and staff have not ruled Mahomes out yet for Sunday night.

My goodness.

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

If he's good to go Sunday, then play him. Just listen to the doctors. If not, there's no reason to play him until Tennessee.

And, no, I'm not just saying this because I'm scared for the Vikes to play against him. It makes the most sense for the Chiefs to play him for all the games, or sit him out until AFC games.

But, yes, you're fucking right I don't want the Vikes to play against him.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Man, I just don't like it.
Sit the MVP for at least a game, damn what the doctors say.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

And, this all could very well (probably) be a decoy.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

He'll sit. They brought up the QB from the practice squad to be the backup. They don't do that unless Mahomes is sitting.

But I can almost bet he'll play against Minnesota now. If he's practicing already, he definitely should seem ready to play them.

The best thing the on-field doctors did is pop it back in so fast. To have the wherewithal to pop it back in within the 20 seconds from when he got injured to when they popped it back in helped big time. That time frame considerably reduced any complications from it.

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:39 pmBut I can almost bet he'll play against Minnesota now. If he's practicing already, he definitely should seem ready to play them.
The team quote I saw said Mahomes is "doing some things" at practice today.

I'm also "doing some things" at work right now.

I'd probably still go off of the original timeframe that was given.