Grimes granted waiver

Kansas Basketball.
CrimsonNBlue

Re: Grimes granted waiver

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Well, your contention that Moore was god awful (he was) only strengthens my argument:

Why play Charlie Moore even a single minute behind Dotson if Grimes was a viable PG option? Answer: Grimes was not a viable PG option, so we had to play Charlie in every single game. 13 minutes worth per game.
Deleted User 286

Post by Deleted User 286 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:33 am Well, your contention that Moore was god awful (he was) only strengthens my argument:

Why play Charlie Moore even a single minute behind Dotson if Grimes was a viable PG option? Answer: Grimes was not a viable PG option, so we had to play Charlie in every single game. 13 minutes worth per game.
And my reasoning on that is because who was going to be playing Grimes minutes if he was playing in place of Dotson?...my answer was they both (Moore and Grimes) had to play because we were so thin, so Moore got the backup PG minutes by default almost...but again splitting hairs...if Moore and Grimes were both on the court (and Dotson out) then in theory (at least historically) there hasn't been much difference between our 1s and 2s, and neither looked like viable PG options at a place like KU.

There was nobody to take Moores 13mpg at whichever position he was at (1 or 2).

I'd be curious to see how many minutes Moore played without Grimes or Dotson both on the floor...and in those minutes was it Garrett initiating the offense or Moore?
Lonestarjayhawk

Post by Lonestarjayhawk »

I wish Grimes well but he was soft and couldn't cut it wearing a Kansas jersey...Houston isn't on the Jayhawks' level, or the level below, or the level below that...I think the Coach should boot a kid if he doesn't fit the program and I am glad that a kid can go to a lower program and play...all works out
LONESTARJAYHAWK
Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy, dickvard and glugger - - Least Favorite Poster
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Illy the Grimes defender?

Shocking!