Modern feminism thread

Ugh.
Deleted User 75

Re: Modern feminism thread

Post by Deleted User 75 »

seahawk wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:01 pm Illinois,
Tl;dr

So yeah, call me names and curse at me and tell me I'm the one "lashing out," Illinois. That kind of pettiness is not really something I have time for right now. Goodby.
You've told us your story several times now. It's not going to excuse you trying to say I'm a misogynist over and over again when I'm not.

It's not always misogynistic every time a man disagrees with a woman. Or every time a man is mean to a woman.

You literally just claimed I made up a story about someone and posted it. I have no idea why I would do that or why you would think that...that's bizarre behavior by you. I don't care if you cuss at me, but don't get all self righteous and pretend that accusing someone as being misogynistic when they are not isn't just as disrespectful as saying you sound stupid as fuck.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

lobster wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:52 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:26 pm You agreed with psych's ugly post.
There's a lot of truth in what he wrote. I too don't understand why so many western women decide to chop off all their hair and try to act masculine/aggressive. It it sounds harsh, it's because there's some truth to it. The line between men and women has been blurred too much and I don't think it's helping society very much as a whole. Men are confused about their role and women think they know their role as feminist warrior until they are 37 and realize they badly want a child but there are no decent men who want them. I want both sexes to have as much happiness as possible, but you have to be honest about reality as a first step to achieving that. If we continue to not challenge these things that are scientifically proving to cause unhappiness (a high number of women in their 30's and 40's are on anxiety drugs or anti-depressants), this problem will only get worse. I know, I'll be seen as a misogynist by the non-thinkers, but maybe someone on here will recognize what I'm getting at.
And Lobster earns my first "JFC."
Congratulations.
There is so much to cover here. That was very trumpian of you to gaslight with the preemptive non-thinkers comment in your last line. Was that to invite mature discussion?
Why do men chop off their hair? "Men are confused," that's a good one. Mighty big paintbrush you used with the 'feminist warrior' comment.
Please send me the citations of the scientific proof you have found that women seeking as much happiness as possible is causing them unhappiness in their 30's and 40's. You might have your causation for anti-depressants and anti-anxiety drugs wrong.
I beg you to think.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

And another thing, what 37-year-old needs a man to have a baby? I'm surprised she wants a baby at all. A lot of people are happy to go the no-kid route. TJ and Illinois are having enough kids to make up for them. A 37-year-old single woman has resources, kids need to be adopted, and sperm is available in a catalog. Just sayin'
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

So manly in those overalls with that short hair! Why such the short hair?!?!?!

DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

No, is that a sailboat? a BLUE sailboat? That feminist warrior.
Well, at least they got the rolling pin in the hairbow correct.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Russian, would you mind deleting that photo? It's confusing me.

tia
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 75

Why the bow? To make sure strangers know it's a girl?
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:28 pm Why the bow? To make sure strangers know it's a girl?
Her name is Beau.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

From the look on her face, Beau's psychiatrist has achieved the perfect balance between "anxiety drugs or anti-depressants".

#breathtaking
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Who could possibly have guessed that this is how the thread would go?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

Feral wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:37 pm From the look on her face, Beau's psychiatrist has achieved the perfect balance between "anxiety drugs or anti-depressants".

#breathtaking
Well she is 37 weeks!
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:37 pm Who could possibly have guessed that this is how the thread would go?
It started with a Ben Shapiro video. I'm pretty surprised it lasted this long.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:37 pm Who could possibly have guessed that this is how the thread would go?
I just laughed so hard reading this my La Croix went out my nose. It's sad but true. You say one little thing thing that goes against the far left and suddenly you become a misogynist, white racist, etc. What are these people going to recognize the real racists if they constantly misuse the language? Also, pretty hilarious that people are still calling me a republican and Trump supporter.
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

lobster wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:44 pm
I just laughed so hard reading this my La Croix went out my nose. It's sad but true. You say one little thing thing that goes against the far left and suddenly you become a misogynist, white racist, etc. What are these people going to recognize the real racists if they constantly misuse the language? Also, pretty hilarious that people are still calling me a republican and Trump supporter.
I agree you are only saying stuff the FAR LEFT disagrees with. DC and the other Republicans AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY!
Deleted User 104

RussianHawk wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:11 pm
lobster wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:06 pm
RussianHawk wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:56 pm

What is the truth then? You are so sure it is there share your thoughts with us.
For a guy who wrote that "I have a unique ability not to read", I find it hilarious that you would ask me to explain when my thoughts that are up there right above this post. It's very clear in my response why I agreed with much of what he wrote.
Ohhh ok cool your just a fucking moron then. Thanks for clearing that up for me! Let's hope them women grow their hair out. Short hair huge problem that is just misunderstood!
I mopped the floor with you.
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

lobster wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:48 pm
RussianHawk wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:11 pm
lobster wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:06 pm

For a guy who wrote that "I have a unique ability not to read", I find it hilarious that you would ask me to explain when my thoughts that are up there right above this post. It's very clear in my response why I agreed with much of what he wrote.
Ohhh ok cool your just a fucking moron then. Thanks for clearing that up for me! Let's hope them women grow their hair out. Short hair huge problem that is just misunderstood!
I mopped the floor with you.
You're drinking LaCroix. I'm beginning to understand your posts better and better.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

I think he means his wife mopped the LaCroix off the floor for him.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Far left? Dude. If being bothered by someone saying that sending kids to daycare is wrong, and that women shouldn't have short haircuts, and that saying that a woman needs to choose between a career and children makes that person far left, then you're a lost cause. The only evidence shown for any of your opinions was a massive misunderstanding of causation/correlation.

I thought you were libertarian-leaning... why do you care how other people want to live their lives as long as they're not harming others?
Deleted User 104

Mjl wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:58 am
I thought you were libertarian-leaning... why do you care how other people want to live their lives as long as they're not harming others?
Can't really place a label on me. I don't align myself with any party or group. I find value and truth from all different positions. But if you really had to pin me down, I would say I'm left-leaning, somewhat libertarian, and somewhat fiscally conservative. I'm not religious and not an atheist either.

Why do I care about how other people want to live their lives?

I already answered this to some degree. I don't want people to be miserable. Look around you and see how many women are on anti-depressants. Feminism has been a huge failure and dangerous lie for women. Should I have a daughter someday, I would not want her growing up to act like some of the people you see posting in this thread. Should we just stay silent and ignore the problem? I think we have a duty to spread what we believe is the truth to help those who are genuinely open to new ideas.
Deleted User 75

That's definitely a strategy being used. Seagull loves to do that whenever possible.

I hate trump. Doesn't matter.

I hate misogyny. Doesn't matter. Can't disagree with a woke woman like seagull or that's the only possible reason.

Can't share a story about a conservative woman. She's either a made up person. Or she's submitting to the needs of the man because she's been brainwashed.

#merica