My Son Schmuck's/Gutter's 5 Questions of the Day - 10/21/18

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 57

My Son Schmuck's/Gutter's 5 Questions of the Day - 10/21/18

Post by Deleted User 57 »

My son wanted me to ask these 5 questions for him......

1) What if anything special do you have planned today?

2) Do you currently have heat on, air-conditioning on, or neither?

3) Satan is in full force. Or at least she was earlier in the week.
Being that it was done between Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning and she sees her shrink on Tuesday evenings, I'm 72% convinced her shrink was the one who advised/told her to delete all of our mutual photos off of shared accounts as well as deleting me as a "friend" on social media accounts.
There was nothing in particular that would precipitate her doing it in-between that specific time frame.
My question is, should I tell her that those were OUR photos and I would like for her to allow me to access them as I please and/or that she should just send them to me - or should I just ignore her and not give her the satisfaction of knowing I care and was/am not pleased?

4) If you had to retire tomorrow, do you feel you would be financially secure enough to do it?

5) More of an advice request than a question......
Good idea or bad idea?
Many years ago (before some of you were born) I lived in a high-rise and had a roommate. We were friends with many people in the building including but not limited to a lot of attractive females. One morning my friend/roommate told me he called upstairs to a girl we were friends with and asked her to borrow her vacuum cleaner. He told her I would come up in about 10 minutes to pick it up. When I got up to her apartment she answered her door in see-through negligee. Ummmm, it was completely unexpected but no doubt appreciated.
She went and got the vacuum cleaner and could tell I was mesmerized.
Like a complete idiot I took the vacuum cleaner, said thanks I will return it later, and walked away.
About 2 months later she gave me shit for being a pussy. Which I deserved.
Anyways, that brings me to the question/request #5.
I live in a building with a lot of attractive women who are dog owners. I was in the elevator about 30 minutes ago and of course one of the many attractive women who owns a dog was in there with her little whatever the fuck kind/type/breed dog it is. I said it's awfully early and it must suck to have to wake up at 6:00am on a cold Sunday to have to go outside and walk your dog. She smiled and said you're right - it does. So..... Should I have said to her I am up at 6:00am every day and would be happy to walk your dog for you? Trust me, I have no interest in walking her or any other dogs but I do have interest in playing a numbers game. Should I perhaps offer to walk women's dogs in hope/s of maybe by a miracle be able to "hook up" with one/two/three of them? What do I have to lose other than a possible rape/molestation accusation? That's not meant to be funny either.
Deleted User 57

Re: My Son Schmuck's/Gutter's 5 Questions of the Day - 10/21/18

Post by Deleted User 57 »

My answers.......
1) I am going to the Chicago Film Festival
2) Heat
3) Leave her alone
4) No - and I am retired.
5) You're whacked. Get some help.

My son's answers......
1) I am going to the Bears game.
2) Neither
3) Somehow convince myself she's dead.
4) "Comfortably" - no.
5) I'm whacked. I need to get some more/better help.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

1.) Church and then taking my youngest son to basketball. Hopefully I can get in a workout somewhere.
2.) Heat
3.) Move along as if she fell off the face of the earth. She is obviously getting some sort of satisfaction out of hurting you. Stop giving her that power.
4.) I can't foresee a day that I will ever be able to stop working - both for my financial well-being and my sanity. I hate free time.
5.) Why put yourself in a position where you are bartering for someone's affection? It sends a message of weakness and lack of self-respect.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. Need to head up and finish setting up elk camp
2. Heat. Its mid 20s in the mornings now
3. Stop the insanity
4. No.
5. No. Dont be desperate gutter. And can we have gutter back. Can we stop the charade of gutters mother? Larryb. Larryb2. Gutter. Schmuck. All better than gutters mother.
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) Took Mrs 99 to brunch. Cleaned up the house and did some laundry.
2) Neither
3) I can't believe I'm typing this, but psyche is actually right on this.
4) Almost
5) You can't win if you don't play.

I wish you'd loose the Mrs Gutter shtick.
Defense. Rebounds.
KU1214

Post by KU1214 »

1. Put in some attic flooring, laundry, put in a new battery on the vehicle
2. Neither but tonight heat will go on. The house was 61 degrees inside when I got up.
3. Agree with House/psyche. Don't think about or look at any photos of your ex or of you and your ex.
4. Working on it and almost there. The big unknown is health. I want to (as I am sure everyone does) stay healthy enough to enjoy retirement.
5. I wouldn't recommend becoming the dog walker as a means to hooking up. This is where you live. Keep things neighborly/profressional. I would think it unusual and suspicious if a man offered to walk a woman's dog at 6:00 am.
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

TDub and 99 - I think you might be happy to know my mother has been put out to pasture.