GUTTER'S 5 Fairly Easy Questions of the Day 10/22/18

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 183

GUTTER'S 5 Fairly Easy Questions of the Day 10/22/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

I think we can all be happy that I took away the computer from my mother and had pdub delete her account.

1) Have you ever been to and bought anything from a Candyality, Dylans, It's Sugar, or Sugar Factory?

2) If you don't already, and could pick your work hours for the next year, but have to work 7 hours a day 5 days a week, with an hour of that 7 hours being a "break/lunch/dinner/breakfast" hour, what 7 hour period would you choose?

3) This one is going to take complete honesty and I know that looks don't mean everything.
Is your current #1 love interest (spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/person you're dating) the best looking person you have ever had a relationship with?

4) You can choose a permanent 12 hour sunrise to sunset for every day of the year. Forget about daylight savings time and standard time being a factor. What 12 hour period would you choose?

5) Do you have any statues/sculptures displayed in your home?
Deleted User 183

Re: GUTTER'S 5 Fairly Easy Questions of the Day 10/22/18

My answers........

1) Yes.
2) 7am to 2pm.
3) I'm not in a relationship with anyone but my most recent one - no.
4) 8:30am to 8:30pm.
5) Yes.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

1. no
2. 10-5
3. yes
4. 8-8
5. yes
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

1) Have you ever been to and bought anything from a Candyality, Dylans, It's Sugar, or Sugar Factory?
no

2) If you don't already, and could pick your work hours for the next year, but have to work 7 hours a day 5 days a week, with an hour of that 7 hours being a "break/lunch/dinner/breakfast" hour, what 7 hour period would you choose?
i would choose what i have now...complete flexibility. that said, i'm generally 8-5 M-F

3) This one is going to take complete honesty and I know that looks don't mean everything.
Is your current #1 love interest (spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/person you're dating) the best looking person you have ever had a relationship with?
yes

4) You can choose a permanent 12 hour sunrise to sunset for every day of the year. Forget about daylight savings time and standard time being a factor. What 12 hour period would you choose?
8-8, but it wouldn't really matter the specific hours...

yes...probably too many
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. No
2. 5am - noon
3. Yes
4. 7 - 7.
5. I dont think so.
Just Ledoux it
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. No
2. 7a-2p
3. Yes
4. 8-8 would be perfect.
5. I don't think I do. Some artwork, yes. But sculptures or statues, no.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

No.

9am-4pm

I'm 49. Nobody is the best-looking ever anymore.

8am-8pm

No.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
KU1214

Post by KU1214 »

1. No
2. 7:30-2:30
3. Yes
4. 8-8
5. Not mine but there are 2.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

1. No
2. 10:30am to 5:30pm
3. This: “I'm 49. Nobody is the best-looking ever anymore.”
4. 6:45
5. Do we consider little knick knacks? I have a wood carving small enough to fit in my hand.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

No.

9-4

No.

8-8

About a half dozen sculptures/assemblages including a couple by this guy:

https://mymodernmet.com/kris-kuksi-asse ... sculpture/
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

1. No
2. 6am-1pm. I'd take my lunch break starting at noon and be at the golf course by 12:30.
3. Yes
4. If #2 still holds true, then noon-midnight to maximize the amount of golf I can play.
5. No
Deleted User 183

Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions kids!
At first I thought we were going to get all yes (other than mine) answers to #3 but then HD came through in the clutch.