Bombs sent to CNN and the Clintons

Ugh.
chiknbut

Bombs sent to CNN and the Clintons

Post by chiknbut »

So in the last 24 hours, potential bombs have been sent to CNN and the Clintons.

Man, those left wing mobs have been busy!
Deleted User 183

Re: Nationalism

Post by Deleted User 183 »

CNN. Clintons, Obamas, Soros'.
Come on chikn! You know its those left wing nuts who do it to make it look/seem like the right wing nuts are responsible.
Sarah was quick to respond...
“We condemn the attempted violent attacks recently made against President Obama, President Clinton, Secretary Clinton, and other public figures. These terrorizing acts are despicable, and anyone responsible will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. The United States Secret Service and other law enforcement agencies are investigating and will take all appropriate actions to protect anyone threatened by these cowards.”
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Silence from Trump is noteworthy. Scumbag.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Gutter wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:20 am CNN. Clintons, Obamas, Soros'.
Come on chikn! You know its those left wing nuts who do it to make it look/seem like the right wing nuts are responsible.
Sarah was quick to respond...
“We condemn the attempted violent attacks recently made against President Obama, President Clinton, Secretary Clinton, and other public figures. These terrorizing acts are despicable, and anyone responsible will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. The United States Secret Service and other law enforcement agencies are investigating and will take all appropriate actions to protect anyone threatened by these cowards.”
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Leawood wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:52 am Silence from Trump is noteworthy. Scumbag.
Seriously? SMH.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

What has Donald J. Trump said?
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Says the guy who suggested his opponent and Hillary Clinton should share a jail cell.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

chiknbut wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:08 am
Says the guy who suggested his opponent and Hillary Clinton should share a jail cell.
And who lovingly embraces a guy who said his dad was implicated in an assassination, and his wife is ugly.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Trump not issuing an immediate condemnation is an encouragement to the tin foil hat crowd.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Leawood wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:12 am Trump not issuing an immediate condemnation is an encouragement to the tin foil hat crowd.
Not to mention the nuance of what he actually did say:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 3112696832

Optics matter. Rhetoric matters. It matters that Trump does not, himself, say this is wrong and out of bounds.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Leawood wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:12 am Trump not issuing an immediate condemnation is an encouragement to the tin foil hat crowd.
Working exactly as planned.
NLowrider

Re: Bombs sent to CNN and the Clintons

Post by NLowrider »

Topic split.

Reports now include Kamala Harris and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Hmmmm....I wonder if they will find a "Nationalist" responsible?

Naw, it was Soros.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

False flag operation by the Clinton Foundation.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Leawood wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:59 am What has Donald J. Trump said?
The White House issued an appropriate statement via Sarah Huckabee, which is standard operating procedure based on what is known. He also tweeted out his own statement. Not sure what else you want from him.

I don't recall this level of concern or outrage when Trump and Cruz were both targeted with what could have been ricin in envelopes just a few weeks ago. Probably an oversight on my part.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:23 am Hmmmm....I wonder if they will find a "Nationalist" responsible?
Of course they will. It is the whole purpose behind the staged events and their timing.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Where...where have I heard this before?

https://twitter.com/MedvedSHOW/status/1 ... 7646865408
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

“It’s okay to disagree in politics,” she said, “but it’s never okay to take action against another individual.”
She speaks for herself, the country, or the President?

The Donald has proven he doesn't believe that to be true.

“Any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

Told audience members he would pay their legal fees if they engaged in violence against protesters at one of his (KKK?) rallies.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise,"

A different time, "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

"When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just seen them thrown in, rough. I said, 'Please don’t be too nice,'"
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Gutter wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:31 pm “It’s okay to disagree in politics,” she said, “but it’s never okay to take action against another individual.”
She speaks for herself, the country, or the President?

The Donald has proven he doesn't believe that to be true.

“Any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

Told audience members he would pay their legal fees if they engaged in violence against protesters at one of his (KKK?) rallies.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise,"

A different time, "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

"When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just seen them thrown in, rough. I said, 'Please don’t be too nice,'"
. . . and that equates to planting bombs around peoples' homes and offices how, exactly? I mean, to anyone older than about ten?