ksu is trash

Kansas Basketball.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: ksu is trash

Post by jhawks99 »

All but 5 of our guys got ejected. Will they be ineligible for the next game?
Defense. Rebounds.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Oh no doubt that the dude deserved to get his shit blocked and smashed back at him. No doubt about that. Its the follow up that was handled poorly.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:07 pm All but 5 of our guys got ejected. Will they be ineligible for the next game?
If that's true then it's likely many of them will....that sounds like they ejected everyone who cleared the bench....not sure which 1 of our guys stayed on the bench? Since SDS was on the floor and was 1 of the guys ejected.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Geezer wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:07 pm
TDub wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:04 pm Bullshit bush league move by KSU. But, hard to defend SDS's actions. Yoi cant involve a chair, its not WWF wrestling.

This is a win for KSU. They have nothing to play for, this drags us down with them.
Only if you are a pussy
Whatever dude.
Just Ledoux it
t_jayhawk

Post by t_jayhawk »

Dick Vitale is the dumbest motherfucker alive. Said “ Where were the coaches to stop this?”. What a stupid senile dipshit.
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

TDub wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:10 pm Oh no doubt that the dude deserved to get his shit blocked and smashed back at him. No doubt about that. Its the follow up that was handled poorly.
Ya. SDS just wanted to taunt him. Maybe get a meaningless taunting tech with time expiring...but when you talk shit or do something to provoke a guy, then you've got to fight if he comes at you and can't play the victim card that you didn't instigate the escalation. If you go looking to make someone look stupid you might end up having to fight even if you don't want to, which is what happened when that guy charged him.
Last edited by Deleted User 295 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

t_jayhawk wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:13 pm Dick Vitale is the dumbest motherfucker alive. Said “ Where were the coaches to stop this?”. What a stupid senile dipshit.
Self was right in the middle of it. He had his hand on McCormack and SDS's jerseys. Both of those guys are going to have to sit a few games, I'm afraid.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

t_jayhawk wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:13 pm Dick Vitale is the dumbest motherfucker alive. Said “ Where were the coaches to stop this?”. What a stupid senile dipshit.
kstate coaches didn’t do shit. They watched with arms up in the air complaining about no call. Then the entire roster from kstate ran out there.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Damn, I missed the riot. I miss all the interesting stuff.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I expect some bullshit on the return trip to manhattan.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 104

LMFAO -- DeSousa handled that ending perfectly.
PortlandHawk

Post by PortlandHawk »

Who gets suspended? How long?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TDub wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:21 pm I expect some bullshit on the return trip to manhattan.
Like a toothless dickbag trying to knock one of our players over after the game?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:23 pm
TDub wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:21 pm I expect some bullshit on the return trip to manhattan.
Like a toothless dickbag trying to knock one of our players over after the game?
Something like that.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

Dumb shit by both sides.

Shoulda gotten taunting technical and that was it...who knows what caused rage to pick up chair.

But to happen in the disabled section of stadium....I know the circumstances all mean that it was a blowout game, but good fucking thing. Most of the chairs were out of the way.

I hope DeSousa gone 5 games at least, McCormack I dunno but gotta be at least 1.

Anyone defending KU players in this, stfu, at least right now. No reason to get to that point. Especially only knowing what we know.
Deleted User 104

If you as the player have the nerve to try to steal the ball in the last 5 seconds to score a pointless bucket, then don't complain when someone like DeSousa puts you in your place.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Gqcolorado wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:26 pm
Anyone defending KU players in this, stfu, at least right now. No reason to get to that point. Especially only knowing what we know.
Sorry...but...bullshit.

Silvio and the chair is a problem, but all the rest of them? Good for them. I don't care if they get suspended. I don't care what else happens.

FOE
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

If I were handing out punishment:

2 games McCormack
6 games DeSousa
rest of the season for that ksu player

Marcus Smart got, what, three games for fighting a fan?
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Gqcolorado wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:26 pmShoulda gotten taunting technical and that was it.
What's kind of lost is how poorly it was handled by the people paid to handle it.

Refs should have separated De Sousa immediately from the guy's shit he just pushed in. That isn't making any excuses for Silvio. I just think it could have been prevented if handled correctly.