Official Game thread: KU vs ESU

Kansas Basketball.
Mjl

Re: Official Game thread: KU vs ESU

Post by Mjl »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:52 am yeah, how can you have quick feet on offense, but not on defense?
Lateral vs straight.
kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

The big question is will they be organized enough to play Michigan State in two weeks?
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

kubandalum wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:19 am The big question is will they be organized enough to play Michigan State in two weeks?
It's early season for everyone. I'd guess it'll be sloppy on both sides. Lots of guys in new roles for them too.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I'm not going to make any determinations based on one exhibition game in October.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

kubandalum wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:19 am The big question is will they be organized enough to play Michigan State in two weeks?
The Champions Classic is never pretty, for anybody.

Not sure of our record in the CC, but i'm guessing it is below .500. It is fun to win because the whole college basketball world is watching and we are playing against the best of the best. But the outcome is meaningless.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

KU 3-4

duke 4-3
uk 4-3
msu 3-4
kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:32 am
It's early season for everyone. I'd guess it'll be sloppy on both sides. Lots of guys in new roles for them too.
Looking at Michigan State’s roster, I see 5 juniors, 2 seniors, 2 sophomores, and 7 freshmen. I don’t know who starts, etc., but that sounds like a lot of experience.
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke